It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many people think they are paying attention, I will prove to you that this is not the case:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by miniatus

consider what you think a system transition would look like...by system transition, I literally mean a transition from one dimension of reality to another.

this video at 3.54 is evidence, in my opinion, that the western world at the very least, transitioned from one dimension to another and that people are completely incapable of perceiving it.

Cool, the commentator must have been getting "spiritual" whilst calling the fight.

Clear cut case of a soul evolving whilst in a state of purity.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

you should do both.

but, i've been studying this video for awhile and that situation, of switching announcers, seemed 'out of place'.

maybe it was nothing...but i didn't get any good reason for why it happened from any of you...so i'm going to ride this wave.

right about now, i'm thinking of a war strategy so complex and well planned that the outcome could be decided by whether an old woman is able to cross the street without being hit by a car.

for me, i thought I was looking at an event that occurred in a space that noone could see...

...but my feedback was that it was nothing.

thanks for the help.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Yes maybe I should. Before I do I will say.

You are not proving to me that I am not paying attention. Which was your intent. What I did was post a false auditory misinterpretation.

Your reply was to suggest not that I am unreceptive. Not that I am not attentive. You suggest I have a physical handicap. Why? Is it possible that I have a physical hindrance causing slight auditory perceptual isolation? Or do I have a mental hindrance resulting in the same supposed perceptual isolation?

You see? Just because I perceive things of our shared reality differently than your perception does not mean I am the one suffering a handicap. The same can be used to show you are suffering a perceptual handicap.

Now while I do not feel the intention of your comments are insulting. I do feel you are a bit silly.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

you are the one that presented evidence that you may suffer from a hearing impairment.

my point was to suggest that what was witnessed at 3"54 of the video posted above was a global system transformation...i even scaled back my assertion to suggest it only applied to the western world.

It seems odd to me, as I've never seen such a thing...but perhaps such activities are normal.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
if any of you are concerned with the geopolitical consequences of someone named Rahman beating the British boxing Champion...this is what happened in the rematch six months later. I know people that come to this site don't consider boxing of much importance but it happens to be a source of national pride for Billions of human beings.

edit on 23-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
but boxing is important. globally speaking...did any of you know that the muslim separatists in the southern Phillipines routinely call a ceasefire with government troops when Manny Pacquiao fights?

i often wish I had the opportunity to discuss with a person who does not like boxing what their plan would be to disarm Muslim separatists in the southern Phillipines.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I thought maybe you were talking about creating a reality to make it look real , but the whole match was pre contrived and the knock down punch euphoria announcers was a pre recorded slot in at the given point .

Maybe the other announcers had no idea that they had been faded out and super imposed with the new winning excitement
Hows that or am I out there.??

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I seem to remember there is a postulate under chaos theory that states that reality splits along lines caused by events or lines of causality. It's much the same in a computer program, where Boolean is used (and/or/xor) along with "if" and the conditionals (equal_to/greater_than/less_than/etc.). The split is called a bifurcation and it produced a binary branch in that specific reality. Meaning two copies are made of reality on a branch of the bifurcation tree. Both copies turn into different time lines with different events.

An example would be I guess, a woman during childbirth dies and the baby lives or she lives and the baby dies. In the first branch, her time line is ended and the baby grows to become someone who might change the world or not depending on the resulting bifurcations during their existence. In the second branch, the woman lives on and possibly changes the future in a positive or negative way and the child she would have had effects the entire future time line by not existing. I hope I said that right.

What it comes down to for me though is that everything is connected and the path our reality takes is totally out of our or anyone's control. Hence there is no free will because we have no control over ourselves or what will happen to us in the future, control is an illusion. You ever have one of those bad days when something stupid happens, you have a car accident and you say to yourself, "Damn, if I hadn't picked up the phone for 15 seconds, this wouldn't have happened." You'd be right, it wouldn't have happened, maybe nothing would have, maybe something worse, maybe something better. There really are too many variables that control our existence in our "reality" and we don't control any of them.

Anyway, just a thought...

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/23.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I think that is a possibility...I think that is insightful.

the original announcers came back online well before the end of the video clip.

its as if someone stepped in for 30 seconds of reality and shut down the whole operation and gave the people that produced the fight a choice.

the choice they made was one that acknowledged the clear superiority of the attacking force and their boxing operation was allowed to continue.

but it seems clear to me that something stepped in at 3.54.

i think its cool that people can wield power and not use it to abuse the weak and defenseless.

i just thought others would want to see what it looks like how easy it is for a strategist to hijack their world at any given time and also what it looks like when people are treated with dignity and respect in the process.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And why would you want us to prove you wrong, it's not a right wrong thing, it's a perception thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

everyday i think about these things and how i have no way of determining the outcome of 'what if' i hadn't done X but instead did Y.

that's why I always chose to do something I call the "right thing".

in the instance of this video, however, I assume that someone else did X instead of Y and Y's response appeared in their reality for 30 seconds and put the hammers down.

those that benefited from from X were grateful that Y was so magnanimous by the end of the day. and both lived on.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

i'm not necessarily looking to be proven wrong...i just enjoy hearing other perceptions.

i'm probably missing something...i need someone else to show me what it is.

i cannot see it.

from what I can see...realities switched during this bout.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

That happens frequently everywhere. People are doing something and it's like a switch being turned to a different setting, all of a sudden people just go do something else. I think it's a controlling communication that changes.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

but does video evidence of it happening exist?

if so, please post it so random people who frequent this site and that may happen upon this lonely thread can see it.

i enjoy helping people to get a grasp on the what the skills are of the people they talk about everyday.

those people got skills...guys like us will see a million people perish before we see one of them get a hangnail.

this is important!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I read your post and I watched the video clip and paid specific attention at the time you noted. I get it and I commend you for being 'switched on' and more importantly for standing your ground when other posters did not hear or see what you have detected.

It may be interesting for you to note that the cabal/illuminati/whatever are targetting all manner of sporting fixtures - mainly because soooooo many people attend events in person. What they have been planning for a long time is connected to mind control techniques that they have been fine tuning.

Essentially there will be a control word or phrase that will be spoken during commentary and the entire crowd will be compelled/controlled - the exercise mentioned in an article I read was that "...every person will lose control of their bowels and ..."

If you are interested send me a private message and I will go for a hunt through my magazines and find the article. The article was published maybe a year to eighteen months ago.

Much Peace...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

i discovered back in 2005 'their' control word for me is 'Walt Disney'.

i had a short conversation with what i've decided I will call a Theta Assassin...

she isn't a bad person, as far as I can tell, but she certainly is Psychic.

long story short...i was able to extract a great deal of information from her...psychic she may be a poker player she is not.

nevertheless, i continued my studies of the Art of War and I find this whole area of specialization to be interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I'd have to try to search for a video to find one. I may stumble across one sometime but people edit out things that contradict what they can't perceive or stress details to show what they are perceiving so it could be difficult.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

i've been watching that video for the last month and actually watched the fight on Payperview live...with friends.

only today did I realize what I call an anomaly in the flow of the fight.

only one other sporting event that I've watched did I detect such a thing and that was the Super Bowl from 2008 between the New York Giants and the New England Patriots, where just after the game winning/ending pass from Eli Manning to Plaxico Buress did it appear as if the live video feed became blurry as if a dimensional shift of some sort occurred.

as if Tomorrow depends on what happens at this very moment in time.

on the flip side...i've observed situation where someone was trying to make a change to reality but wasn't strong enough to get the job done.

last years World Series between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Texas Rangers...

game 6, bottom of the ninth the Texas closer was throwing like a (insert expletive laced rant here) and allowed the Cardinals to come back in extra innings to arrange a 7th and deciding contest.

but in game 7, when the Cardinals closer came out...he wasn't playing around and shut down the Rangers to win the series.

i was telling the wifey...see...the Rangers just weren't strong enough to create a reality where they would be WS Champions...

i just don't think people are clear on the notion of reality to understand what I am trying to explain in this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Dude, somehow this thread connects a dot in my mind. This could be the answer of my longstanding question!!

This might be not just some rant from the OP.

I will open my eyes for the coming Barcelona FC matches, will look out for glitches like this, might to occur somewhere, when they make a goal.

THIS IS KINDA AWSOME!! Some people with extraordinary mental ability try to change reality, wow!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by miniatus

you don't have to prove anything...

consider what you think a system transition would look like...by system transition, I literally mean a transition from one dimension of reality to another.

this video at 3.54 is evidence, in my opinion, that the western world at the very least, transitioned from one dimension to another and that people are completely incapable of perceiving it.

comment please...

that's what I'm saying.

Dimension.. Are you speaking of string theory or transition of frequencies (spiritually speaking)?Sometimes people call the frequencies "dimensions"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join