It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

*Sigh* (I can't believe i'm posting this again...) Geez, it obviously is necessary to repeat to you and refresh your mind (which obviously is very limited) over and over again were you said >>The video is not a hoax

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
The story has been proven 100% to be a hoax.

Nope, it has not been provent to be a hoax... You're the one who are spreading lies...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Nope, it has not been provent to be a hoax...

ease go back and re-read this thread fro start to finish:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're the one who are spreading lies...

I know you are, but what am I?

edit on 5-6-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I know you are, but what am I?

Nope, i am not the who spread lies, you're the one who spread lies...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Actually I quoted him word for word, Thats what the "" means! I think your ears have the same problem that your eyes do when reading!

Where you cant see everything and only the parts you want to, Hmm you must be a child as well. Like my children do!

We said the video is a real video meaning its not a fake video the story is BS Antonio even called "hearsay" then says HE NEVER SPOKE to the first person! HMMMMM are you that stupid!
edit on 5-6-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

Snakedoc, don't let Anuno-nuthin get you riled up. Ignorance can be bliss.... but entertaining as well

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
I agree the video is a real video!

Thanks for admitting that the video is not a hoax.

But they are not MIB and the story is BS.

You don't know if they are MIB or not, and you don't know if the story is BS or not either...

Actually the man in the video that saw the 2 men pass by entering into the building claimed in a interview (the interview was on youtube , no i don't have the link handy) that he was addressed by the 2 men in black when they entered the building and he spoke to them for a short while and therefore he described their supposed peculiar appearance (was it pale skin and glowy blue eyes?)

The video actually shows that there was no interaction between him and the 2 men whatsoever, in fact he passed them by without even seemingly noticing them.

Other then that all that was shown in the video was 2 men in black threads walking casually into the building.
The only thing and i repeat THE ONLY THING that makes this video rear heads is the story that was attached to it and this story is only backed up by hearsay and a interviewed witness who describes events that do not coincide with the 'events' in the video.

The video is real yes, it is also nothing but a pair of men walking into a building.
All this 'case' has going for it is the story that was attached to it to which the 'events' in the video do not relate.

People do not need to disprove this story , this story has to be proven before anything else

edit on 27-6-2012 by Djack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
We investigators only care about the evidence.

This thread OP lacks evidence or did not post it.

FAILED!!!!

NEXT THREAD

Please.... 'we the investigators'....?

What evidence..?
When exactly have you been on the scene ...?
How many witnesses have you been eye to eye with ..?
Have interviewed everyone in a considerable radius around that building that are on a daily basis in the vincinity to find out how those man arived in the neighbourhood and by what means they left including the direction they took, or the men's appearance and posture ,behaviour...?

I mean , as a investigator, surely you must have done things of these sorts right ?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djack

FAILED!!!!

NEXT THREAD

What evidence..?
Have interviewed everyone in a considerable radius around that building that are on a daily basis in the vincinity to find out how those man arived in the neighbourhood and by what means they left including the direction they took, or the men's appearance and posture ,behaviour...?

I mean , as a investigator, surely you must have done things of these sorts right ?

Ever notice the similarity between the avatar name of the poster CigaretteMan...and SmokingMan47, the original poster of the video on Youtube?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by Djack

FAILED!!!!

NEXT THREAD

What evidence..?

Ever notice the similarity between the avatar name of the poster CigaretteMan...and SmokingMan47, the original poster of the video on Youtube?

Now that you mention it , hilarious

Really what is the point of doing thisng like this, are people that desperate for a little bit of attention?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Latest update:

Antonio Paris and the Aerial Phenomena Research team are shameless. Disgusting.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Glad you've been keeping track of old Antonio and the gang.
Any other updates?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Looks like Mr. Paris is also an author now on Amazon.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Hi my name is Jessica and I am a police officer in Baltimore. Several months ago I saw a strange light in the sky and at first I hesitated but decided to report it to MUFON. I waited several weeks and never got a response from them so I found Antonio and his team. Antonio came over and took my report and I found him very professional and courteous. And as promised, he returned a few weeks later and helped me identify the UFO as a satellite. I have been a police officer for 13 years and if Antonio was full of it I would have observed it. The next day I went on their website and donated $25. The very next day they refunded my donation and said it was unethical to accept money from a witness. So you can say what ever you want about Antonio and his team but I respect them for taking there time to assist me.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hi my name is Jessica and I am a police officer in Baltimore. Several months ago I saw a strange light in the sky and at first I hesitated but decided to report it to MUFON. I waited several weeks and never got a response from them so I found Antonio and his team. Antonio came over and took my report and I found him very professional and courteous. And as promised, he returned a few weeks later and helped me identify the UFO as a satellite. I have been a police officer for 13 years and if Antonio was full of it I would have observed it. The next day I went on their website and donated $25. The very next day they refunded my donation and said it was unethical to accept money from a witness. So you can say what ever you want about Antonio and his team but I respect them for taking there time to assist me.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jessica68

I have been a police officer for 13 years and if Antonio was full of it I would have observed it. The next day I went on their website and donated $25. The very next day they refunded my donation and said it was unethical to accept money from a witness.

I don't suppose your being a Law Enforcement Officer had anything to do with is scrupulous behavior, do you?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hi Jessica

I met Antonio a few weeks ago at the Mysteries of Sky and Space in Baltimore. He actually talked about this MIB case. His conclusion was that it was likely a hoax but he had no data to back that up. API therefore closed the case as unidentified. Anyway, he actually was the top speaker at the event and everyone was surprised that all the other speakers were boring. He is also a funny guy. So I agree with you Jessica, Antonio is one of the few who are actually doing honest work.He even gave kudos to ATS at the conference for this debate.

PS I also bought his book at the conference and he took the time to sign it and talk to me about it. Its actually a really good book and the last chapter is the best. Antonio identifies the problems with ufology and how we should all come together to solve the phenomena. If you read his tweets he occasionally gives the book our for free on Sundays.

Danny MUFON Member

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jessica68

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with Aerial Phenomena Research Team.
If you've read the MIB thread here you'll see that not all of Mr. Paris' behavior regarding honest presentation and analysis of related aerial phenomena has been sterling.
Perhaps he's learned the error of his ways through past debacle and is now committed to a more integrity-based service, rather than less-than-honest self-promotion.

If that is indeed the case, I wish Mr. Paris and his organization all the best.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Is this the same Antonio Paris who has been posting here this week ... from Washington DC
during the Navy Yard shooting??? Or is this someone else ...??

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So i was able to get a close-up and put through filters of the alleged M.i.b . And im starting to think it might not be a hoax.email me and i will send my pics and tell you how you can duplicate... edpriddy.ep@gmail

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join