It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Heres a good vid to rebut the vids posted earlier "debunking" "chemtrails"

edit on 24-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Boeing is in washington state........they happen to be cranking out new planes at a impressive rate. Each plane has to be flown for a set amount of hours before it can be delivered to the customer. That means lots of contrails.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Thought I'd chime in, not normally my area but I have been taking notice of some events here in the UK.

I work near an airfield and a research centre that, surprise surprise, does geological and agricultural research amongst it's many varied fields of study.

About 3 weeks ago it was very sunny here in the UK, especially so where I work, a clear blue sky. Then I noticed the same set of (3 single engined) planes taking off and flying in a long oval around the county. Then one crossed from one end to another (covering at least 3 towns in distance), then the other one did the same to form an "X" and the last one finished circling and flew across in a straight line.

About an hour+ later the whole area became cloudy and it stayed that way for the rest of the day...strange I thought. Don't about chemtrails etc but I understand the technology of cloud seeding but not sure what these guys were up to.

Just my 2 pence.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by nitro67

So they're blocking the sun just in Washington state?

Why?

What about the rest of the planet?

They're trailing in Spain also.
So there ya go, I'm in Spain and I can confirm it.

You, give your self away too easy.

And please don't try and convince me with your puppet arguments, because at the end of the day, I just don't believe ya.
It's as simple as that.

Now, why dont you do everyone a favor and go and arrange some matches.
Seriously, you're like a broken record.

Reply if you want, but I wont reply to you because it's my party and I cry if I want to.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Why cant people discuss this subject without all the name calling, seriously it's pathetic and immature.

You showed me dude, you put me in my place!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey I'm from Auburn, WA too and I was about to start a topic about how "different" things are getting over here. It's been sunny and really nice out every day for the past week or so but it does have this strange cycle of being really sunny and bright in the morning followed by clouds followed by more sun. I was at my gpa's bday party yesterday and the clouds had the most bizzare pattern I almost took a picture of them.

I was about to start a topic about this but it seems like WA is getting a little bit more "tropical" and it looks like they are preparing us for WA to kind of pull of some kind of "natural" sub-tropical look.

I'll give you an example: When I was driving down 167 all the trees on the side of the highway were cut so only the tops had leaves and it looked like they were making them resemble palm trees. Also the weather here has been turning more extreme with more mild winters, except that there are days or weeks within winter where it's snowed more than ever I've noticed before, followed by longer and warmer springs and falls.

Also we're supposed to have a total solar eclipse soon during the day which we haven't had in awhile, should be cool.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm on the far eastern side of the state. There's nothing like that over here. I've been up quite early for the past several (sunny) days in a row, and there have been no abnormal clouds.

The clouds today are a mixture of stratocumulus and stratus, and I can see for a good twenty-thirty miles in all directions. I see one trail, but it is tiny and not anywhere even remotely near the metropolitan area where I work.

There aren't even any trails over the two airports over here. There are some stratus clouds over there, but no trails.

It is quite normal for spring weather over here to be variable throughout the day - there are several mountain ranges over which clouds frequently pass.

Interesting theory, though.

edit on 4/24/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
That stuff happens all the time, all over the planet.

Nothing special.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm sorry, your photos don't show the contrails very well. Could you post something a bit clearer so we can see this threat to your sunlight. As it is, it looks like perfectly ordinary photos of the sky, with plenty of sun shining, to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Please see the photobucket link I posted on page 6..that is no cloud..it is a stream being placed DIRECTLY in front of the sun..if someone could post the actual pic on the thread it would be very helpful..i am on my phone

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
sometimes I really want to slam my head against a wall... seriously, this photos show normal weather.

please inform yourself about contrails and humidity before posting normal clouds/contrails.

there is not such thing as chemtrails.

What is your agenda?
Since you've encouraged people to check out your posts, I did. You seem to think everyone who is worried about toxins in the environment are worrywarts who are concerned about nothing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you would read all my posts, you would see that I am not here just to post in this threads, because normally I don't care about this nuclear fearmongering threads

Did you really become a member of ATS so you could go around telling everyone to relax?
If geoengineering, environmental toxins, and radiation don't worry you, what does?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm in B.F.E. Michigan have seen 86F clear sky at 9:30 AM no breeze noticeable.
By 10:45 I counted 23 trails overhead in about a 40/50 mi.radius.

At 11:20 counted 44 trails.
The added 21, are further south, with first ones spreading and dropping, not yet blending together

By 12:00 PM first batch has blended into thick cloud cover.
Second batch is beginning to drop and blend.

2:00PM entire sky is solid cloud and much lower.
Temp had risen to 91F. The humidity was and had been extremely low, with "No burn" in effect
for 3 wK's at this time.
Cloud cover slowly moves toward Canada.
Does not cleared out until aprox. 5:40. Sky is clear again with no trails.
Forecast for the day was clear, hot and dry.

I have also observed trails that dropped so low they were just above the neighbors 50/60 foot trees
and appeared to become stringy or dripping. This was not fog, was a low humidity day and dew point was only at 15% in AM
This was quite disturbing to see.

I must mention that I do not live anywhere near an airport. Detroit Metro is 130 miles away and
smaller Flint's 'port is 80 miles from here.Very lowair traffic here.

I'm am geographically located with only about 30 Big planes day/night traveling over this area.
Why would there be so many actual visible trails in 5 hours time when we don't get that much
air traffic in 24 hours.

I must also ask since when do TV. weather forecasters include "Contrail Visibility". I have seen this
being announced.

Please watch the video on this page: topdocumentaryfilms.com...
It gives question and some answers as to what "Chem-trails" may be

edit on 24-4-2012 by azureskys because: reset type and added words

edit on 24-4-2012 by azureskys because: same

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

Here is your pic (looks all too familiar)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

edit on 24-4-2012 by nitro67 because: double post

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Acedrew89

I think it is important to be respectful when it comes to these types of inflammatory types of subjects. What they put in the chaff is up for debate (it could be different things, or simply the aluminum coated fiberglass fibers), but the fact that chaff is used over our skies all over the world is not debatable, it is provable.

The Government Accounting Office (GAO) has documents which prove how much of that stuff is purchased by the military and what it costs per year.

There may be something to blocking the sun with these fibers, and not just to confuse radar, because if you look up aluminum coated fiberglass, you come up with all sorts of products which are used to reflect intense heat away, so it is possible that it is used to reflect the sun back.

I have noticed that the sun has been unusually strong this year on a clear day. I got a sunburn in January within 20 minutes, and even for Texas, that's just not normal.

It may be a double-edged sword, in which it helps reflect radiation away on one hand, and makes us really sick on the other. You're an optimist, I'm a pessimist, but let's be realistic:

Aluminium is considered a toxic heavy metal, has no known biological function in the body. Is linked to brain disorder/s All other dangerous stuff, like Asbestos, Silica, Calcium, Barium all in unstabilised form like a dust, (the finer more worse) have been proposals for improving earths' albedo. In what form they return to earth is hard to guage since it is supposed to be none of these practices are going on, with the reality that it has to tried and tested, somewhere, if not everywhere. The thing is, it's not the solution that is the problem, it's the rationale. At the moment there is the issue of AGW, which is controversial, but there is also the decline of the magnetic field around the earth, which is less controversial, and which there is a body of evidence to say that the field is weakening presently. Against that, there is the current expected weakening of the solar magnetic fields, which should mean less solar radiation to earth, and cooling. So, some kind of equilibrium for earth or not?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Though this is just a theory! I wonder if these contrails have something to do with dispirsing the radiation coming from Japan! Or maybe they are trying to bring any CO2 in the upper atmosphere down to ground level! Other then these I have no idea what else it could be! I hope to God that whatever it is that we find out before it's too late to do anything about! Goodluck to you and yours and God bless us all!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Okay, lets review.

1. "They" are trying to cover the sun.. in a state that is in cloud cover 3/4 of the year.
2. "They" are doing this to depopulate the planet, yet "They" aren't doing a very good job. (7 Billion people)
3. This same, apparently stupid "They" have been able to baffle everyone save for a very small few who are smarter than everyone else, based solely on photographs and anecdotes.

Yeah, this seems legit.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Thought I'd chime in, not normally my area but I have been taking notice of some events here in the UK.

I work near an airfield and a research centre that, surprise surprise, does geological and agricultural research amongst it's many varied fields of study.

About 3 weeks ago it was very sunny here in the UK, especially so where I work, a clear blue sky. Then I noticed the same set of (3 single engined) planes taking off and flying in a long oval around the county. Then one crossed from one end to another (covering at least 3 towns in distance), then the other one did the same to form an "X" and the last one finished circling and flew across in a straight line.

About an hour+ later the whole area became cloudy and it stayed that way for the rest of the day...strange I thought. Don't about chemtrails etc but I understand the technology of cloud seeding but not sure what these guys were up to.

Just my 2 pence.

For Cloud seeding to work there has to be clouds there in the first place! Now you said the sky was clear and when these planes flew around spreading their contrails or chemtrails or whatever then it was suddenly overcast.
Well in my rational mind this does not sound like it has anything to do with cloud seeding! I wish people would think before they state things. It's pretty obvious that there is more then just cloud seeding going on here though
what that is, I for one have no idea but as I stated before we had better find out before we suffer the effects of whatever it is! Goodluck to you and yours!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well it's overcast today so no point in taking pics.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's pretty simple: soil, water and groundwater testing is done constantly in cities, suburbs, parks, reservoirs and construction sites. The air is being monitored, often 24/7 using advanced equipment, for clients who HAVE to have everything within normal parameters, or they will get heavily.. and I mean massively.. fined by the EPA. The tests are sent off to more than one independent lab for results - they must be accurate. Nothing out of the ordinary shows up.

If supposedly massive amounts of spraying were done.. to the point that "thick fogs" hang over cities and towns, then something most certainly WOULD show up in the lab tests.

Could one of you "omg they are spraying massive banks of chemicals over us" folks please take the time to explain how this is possible?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join