It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I hate to break it to ya, but nobody is blocking the sun in Washington State. the last few days have been beautiful, about seventy degrees, and deliciously sunny. In the Spring and Fall there is always a haze in the morning that burns off by Noon at the latest. These days it has been gone by 9:30 or so. There is nothing at all peculiar about the weather. I've lived here all my life and there is nothing, absolutely nothing special going on.

And for the record, there is not a time, day or night, when yu can look into the sky and NOT see an airplane up there. SeaTac is one of the busiest airports in the world. Other aorports that can handle jets in the immediate area include Boeing Field, Renton, McChord AFB, Whidbey Island NAS and Everett. They are all pretty much in a row right up Puget Sound.

And in the mornings before it warms up, "density altitude" is below sea level, a wonderfulk time to fly a small airplane because the performance is enhanced. This term speaks to the thickness of the air and is an IDEAL time when contrails are formed. And that's all you are seeing.

Nice pics, though.

I have to agree with Schuyler here. Other than the 3 years I spent in the army, I have lived in Washington State for all of my 47 years. Some years are hotter and some years are colder but I can see nothing abnormal about the weather and the normal contrails. As the years progress and the Earth becomes more populated, more people are flying which means more planes in the air. Naturally we are all going to notice more contrails because of the increased amount of air travel...not to mention like Schuyler said, there are several military and civilian airports in Washington. I live at the southern end of the flight path for Sea-Tac airport (which is a major international hub) as well as the western end of the flight path for McChord AFB and I work just south of Boeing Field. It is difficult to not see an airplane any time you look up, in fact it was very eerie when there was nothing in the air right after 9-11. The silence was deafening. Regardless of what anyone is saying in this thread, the greater Puget Sound region of Washington state is having completely normal weather.

One question that no one has ever answered - why would "they" be deliberately poisoning the air that "they" have to breathe too?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Why cant people discuss this subject without all the name calling, seriously it's pathetic and immature.

You showed me dude, you put me in my place!

Calling people "troll", "shill", "debunker", "paid disinfo agent", etc. is all that they have left when there is no argument against logic. It shows their desperation.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
I'll give you an example: When I was driving down 167 all the trees on the side of the highway were cut so only the tops had leaves and it looked like they were making them resemble palm trees. Also the weather here has been turning more extreme with more mild winters, except that there are days or weeks within winter where it's snowed more than ever I've noticed before, followed by longer and warmer springs and falls.

All of those cut down trees you see all over the place are from that extreme week long ice freeze that we had this past winter. The weight of the ice coupled with the high wind broke the branches off of a huge amount of trees and they had to cut a bunch of the branches off in order to get them off of the downed power lines and restore power to a freezing population. You know, because of the "mild winter" and all...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
reply to post by nitro67

I'm in WA State. Yesterday has been the most beautiful day of the year!

At one point it was 87 degrees, sunny all day.

Guess I just don't wake up early enough to catch some conspiracies.

Khar

Interesting thread, granted I still live in WA State and the weather is still gorgeous with no sign of such clouds.

Like I posted earlier, but the post got skipped by many -- WA state (at least where I live) has had the most beautiful 3 days this year in the last couple of days. Yesterday was 87 degrees, today at Noon it's already 74!

Now, I don't know where the OP lives in WA State, but I see nothing even remotely similar to the photos where I am.

On top of that, if the OP is anywhere on the WESTERN side of WA State, as in Seattle area, I seriously doubt they'd need government interference to get an overcast sky.
The area is known for weather changes as quick as couple of hours, and while it RAINS 270 days a year, it's cloudy far more often.

Is weather modification real? I believe so, but this reminds me nothing of it.

Khar

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OP- If you live in WA, you guys just had a 2-3 day warm spell, right? That was a warm front. Cyrus clouds form in the conditions often available on the leading edge of warm fronts. Planes flying in regularly scheduled patterns (commercial flights do that, all day and night, especially if you live within a few hundreds miles of a major airport), and release condensation (water vapor) into the atmosphere. When this forms at a specific altitude and pressure, it forms a man-made cyrus cloud.

We all know how easy it is to misunderstand a process when we dont understand the steps. If you are willing to educate yourself about the TYPE of atmospheric conditions that create both cyrus clouds and condensation trails, here's a great first step:

Cirrus clouds are formed when water vapor undergoes deposition at high altitudes where the atmospheric pressure ranges from 600 mbar at 4,000 m (13,000 ft) above sea level to 200 mbar at 12,000 m (39,000 ft) above sea level.[14] These conditions commonly occur at the leading edge of a warm front.[15] Because humidity is low at such high altitudes, these clouds tend to be very thin.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you still in school? Visit the right departments and ask some questions. Study. Learn. Science is awesome!

Please dont call me names for being willing to offer an informative counter-point.

Good day.

edit on 24-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

No I do not trust the government one bit.

I live near Vancouver Canada and yes I see these trails all the time. I also live under the flight path of abbotsford airport and attribute them to conventional aircraft. I live beside the fraser river and farm land, so planes are flying over all day. Clouds from Washington state drift northerly to my location. I will grant you that the trails don't dissipate quickly and eventually form clouds. I've watched jets leave these lines which react in the same manner.
I've seen the criss cross or grid patterns and have taken photos of a Vancouver early evening sky, summer 2010. If I can find the pics, I will try to post them for you. I'm not really a photo snapping person and only took the Vancouver pics because my friend remarked the sky looked strange, and I had my iPhone with me at the time.

Currently, skies are gray here and it's raining

ETA: here are the pics, they aren't very interesting, I offer them for you to decide.

Taken by iphone camera, in Vancouver, around June 2010
This would be the western sky pointing towards vancouver island.

I don't really know how to post pics I uploaded to ats.

not showing up sorry, I am using image tag, is that correct?

here are direct links to images if that helps
image 2

I dont know if this is what you regard as chemtrails?
I should add that this location was close to Vancouver int. airport

edit on 24-4-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by freespirit1
I am on the other side of the state, and it has been going on here too..... the morning starts out with extremely blue skies, then you see "contrails" and a couple of hours later it is cloudy.......... My phone takes really bad pics, otherwise I would try to post some..

It is almost like a checkerboard in the sky that gradually fills in to a cloud cover.

It's normal for the sky to clear during the night. I'm no meteorologist so I can't explain why, but it's often what happens. Naturally then, it is likely that the morning should start clear/clearish and then progress to more cloud cover in time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I've been observing this for some time. The last 5 or 6 days have seen heavy air traffic. The aircraft appear to be Boeing KC-767 tankers, flying below 5,000 agl. Low and slow. There is evidence that they are chemtrails and I'll explain why. Chemtrails are denser than clouds and when disbursed above the natural layer of clouds they cast an eerie shadow on the cloud layer. It looks like someone took a pencil eraser and erased a straight line through the clouds. Furthermore, we have NAS Whidbey Island close by which is home to P-3 Orion, EA-18 Growler, EA-6B Prowler, and SAR Helicopter squadrons. It's common to see them doing maneuvers overhead at 6-10,000 agl. It wasn't until the past week that these KC-767's showed up. I have base clearance and I can confirm they are not landing or departing NASWI. That leaves only JBLM or McChord AFB, south of Seattle. JBLM is an Army install which has quite a few C-5 Galaxy and C-130. McChord is the only one I'm aware of that has the large tankers (767). I lived right under the flight pattern at NASWI for many years, and not only is the type of aircraft out of character, but the amount of flights have probably quadrupled in the past couple of weeks. Some with military experience will understand why the change is so peculiar. My guesses as to why are ranged a bit, but I will say, the natural climate (arid/wet or sunny/cloudy) has nothing to do with whether or not you're exposed to more or less electromagnetic radiation from the sun. (one of my guesses) We've also had a lot of debris from Fukushima, Japan washing up on our shores. Relative or not, something extremely odd is going on in the northwest. My nephew got a couple of pictures, one showing the KC-767 at a very low elevation in military gray.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Last I heard Washinton State needed no assistance blocking the sun averaging roughly 210 or so cloudy days out of of 365.
www.wrcc.dri.edu...
edit on 23-4-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Visit eastern Washington and you'll retract that statement.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Indeed it is hilarious seeing chem erm..contrails in Wenatchee, did not see those before, on those cloudless 100 degree nights.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NWpilot70

Thanks for all that great info and pics.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I saw lots of those in the sky in the morning as well the last few days before the rain moved in. Also noticed a whole bunch of people around me have a serious case of the sniffles and cold like symptoms.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by killbot2012

Yeah. My oldest son has had that and nose bleeds the last few days. He also said a lot of people he knows have similar symptoms. This is in the rural farm areas of Skagit County. Not densely populated at all. I realize it could all be just coincidence, but living here for most of 42 years, everything is kind of magnified lately.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The funny part is I live in Washington too, and I just happened to be out on my porch drinking scotch and smoking a nice cigar on one of our first great days of the year and I saw the same sky. It had normal contrails that were persistent made by a few air planes flying their routes...normal stuff.

Then there was also great cloud formations that were in layers and I had a funny thought that it would make great chemtrail pictures, but I watched the clouds form and dissipate and the few planes and there was nothing else.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Yes, I know about eastern Washington, beautiful in it's own way, but without the weather conditions that create clouds and therefore none of those pesky sun blocking contrail issues

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Actually, here in the "desert" part of Washington, we have the "pesky contrail issues" too.......... but since it blocks out some of the hottest parts of the day, can't complain much when it's 100+ degrees

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Any one who denies that planes are spraying the skies with stuff we don't know, or these are normal contrails, are most probably being paid to post.
If you keep that in mind, every thing's sweet.

The sky is a dirty haze today where I'm at.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I have a hard time believing that people are being paid to surf the web and piss on "conspiracies" what an easy job! I have not stated that I believe what I have been witnessing is in fact chemtrails. I appreciate all the comments, particularly those coming from near my area and can confirm what I have been seeing. I know it is easy to not look up and notice, or maybe notice but not think anything unusual is going on. Why I posted is because I felt what I was witnessing in the sky was unusual. That is all. The man in this vid captures EXACTLY what I am talking about. He is from Victoria B.C., not too far away from me. He does claim these are chemtrails for geoengineering....I am still not sure, but what is caught on his video is what I have been witnessing. I will try to record a vid the next time I witness this going on......
The trails laid out in front of the sun at 4:39 are exactly what I have been seeing....they slowly spread out and have a ribbed appearance.
edit on 25-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dont feel bad. They've been "blocking the sun" for a few years now, with their "persisting contrails"
Yesterday...was a PERFECT day. Then, gradually the day started changing, from blue to grey. It went from, no shirt hot, to break out the winter coats again, cold.

The skies today, have a milky color to them. It's also expected to rain. I still don't get the "persisting contrail" theory. I can't see how, condensation from jet fuel, makes clouds? I mean, i know that's what science says is happening....but that's like saying, 2 planes can knock down 3 buildings. It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Persistant contrails??? Oh, okaaaaaay.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Any one who denies that planes are spraying the skies with stuff we don't know, or these are normal contrails, are most probably being paid to post.
If you keep that in mind, every thing's sweet.

The sky is a dirty haze today where I'm at.

Or maybe we been in the aviation business for 30 plus years and know a little about it....

If someone wanted to pay me I don't think they could afford my fee...hehe, but I was out all day too that day and if you wanted to "spray" that large of an area you would need 100s of aircraft, and there just wasn't any other than the occasional jet. The contrails were very persistent so it looked like a lot but it was just a few AC over a long time and not massive numbers needed. The vast majority of what you see in the pictures are just clouds. I saw them form and dissipate, form and dissipate over and over all day without a single plane helping.

I wish I took pictures too, because I live near Vancouver a few hours south and it was the same sky and that would be what 1000s of aircraft to do this across a state? At some point instead of just using the aftermath as proof, take a picture of the vast fleet of aircraft in the air that would be needed to do all that is in the pictures.

Also At some point one needs to look a little deeper into just what kind of logistics it would take to do this. Massive factories making whatever the stuff is, massive fleets with specialized tanks and sprayers, massive transportation system to get all this to the airports, massive number of people involved....etc, But we have nothing...damn they are good.

And lastly why, why would they spray so high when that would basically make it all ineffective and more importantly uncontrollable?

edit on 25-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join