It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are THEY blocking the sun in Washington state?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahahh
. It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. Persistant contrails??? Oh, okaaaaaay.

Ok, so what would be in them that makes them persistent when a normal contrail would not be? Also why would they want it to be persistent and not just spread out? I see no value to a contrail keeping its shape as it floats across the sky. If it was chemicals would they not want it to spread out into a wide invisible blanket to effect as much area as possible? If the reason is to block the sun...mother nature does that kind of well already in the great NW.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You may want to purchase this report from the 1950s for $18.95.
It may explain what is in or what will be in artificial contrails and how they intend on using them.
www.stormingmedia.us...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I think the "strange" point that I'm trying to make, is that it's not different planes on departure or approach patterns. It's 3 to 4 planes, crisscrossing and circling, low and slow, for several hours. The only other time I've witnessed this is when Boeing was doing tests on the 787 Dreamliner, but these are not 787's. These are military tankers. Hey, I'll accept a reasonable explanation but I haven't read one in this thread yet. Normal contrails dissipate in an hour or so, but these ones spread out and get denser. We had three days of heat over the weekend. Forecast for sun. I have an atomic clock with barometer and temperature in my kitchen. It noted high barometer readings with sun in the morning. An hour or two after the contrails, the barometer dropped and showed clouds and heavy rain. It never rained, but was hazy all weekend. It's always been accurate. If it shows rain, I'll see rain within an hour. It showed rain all weekend, with a low barometric reading but was sunny with a heavy gray haze all weekend. The planes would show up like clockwork every afternoon. Like I said, if someone can explain this logically, I'm all ears.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
OKay I just find this wierd... Besides the contrails, I saw that somebody mentioned sniffles and nosebleeds. MY ENTIRE CLAS has been having the sniffles along with me and I've been having mild nosebleeds which at first I thought was due to my best friends bday on Sat and some extracurricular activities we did but I hardly endulged in much yet have had non-stop nosebleeds for like 3 days. The past 3 days have been cloudy. Just like after my gpas b-day when I saw that wierd formation of clouds ( kind of looked like a "grid" of squarish clouds that were kind of merging into each other) Anyways like I said EVERYBODY in my AP class has had nose problems especially last week when the bright and sunny followed by cloudy than sunny days were occuring. I don't have the sniffles anymore but still consistent nosebleeds which shouldn't be contributed to effects of prohibition.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If ChemTrails and ChemClouds are Debunked then please explain why are chemtrails are still spraying onto residential population areas where i live here in Toronto?

So you have definite proof that those planes are spraying chemtrails?

So how high are the planes flying that spray your town? Have you ever thought about getting pics?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Any one who denies that planes are spraying the skies with stuff we don't know, or these are normal contrails, are most probably being paid to post.
If you keep that in mind, every thing's sweet.

Anyone who claims that seeing water vapor from an airplane condense into a Cyrus cloud is 'proof' of anything other than a total ignorance on the basics of how clouds form in the atmosphere are more than likely not very educated.

If you keep that in mind, it all makes sense.

You people are like cave men hiding in the shadows, thinking the moon is a giant demon out to get you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Smoke. Care of the Blue Angels.

And pay for it? PFFFT

So now that we have the full paper, can you share why you've mentioned it?

Is this some sort of definitive proof of chemtrails or geoengineering?

Cheers!

edit on 25/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am a long time reader and first time poster. This thread has interested me greatly as I have been noticing these crazy contrail/chemtrail clouds often in my state of Kentucky. The image I am posting is a photo taken at 7:45am today. It is exactly what you have all been posting about and I'm curious to see what others think of it as well as let you all know Kentucky is experiencing the phenomenon almost daily as best I can tell. It has been pretty back and forth weather wise here, between hot and cold. This week has been particularly cold and this morning I noticed these again and the the weather was very hot today. Then it stormed off and on from noon to 5. Am I being crazy or could this be something of merit that deserves watching more closely?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSeaver
This week has been particularly cold and this morning I noticed these again and the the weather was very hot today. Then it stormed off and on from noon to 5.

Formation Cirrus clouds are formed when water vapor undergoes deposition at high altitudes where the atmospheric pressure ranges from 600 mbar at 4,000 m (13,000 ft) above sea level to 200 mbar at 12,000 m (39,000 ft) above sea level.[14] These conditions commonly occur at the leading edge of a warm front.[15] Because humidity is low at such high altitudes, these clouds tend to be very thin

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I will look into that and try to keep photographic and weather patterns in mind while analyzing such things further. I don't fully agree that these were all just thin clouds. The spiraling one especially, but I can't argue with the scientific data. It will take a bit of further investigation, as I can't directly account for the weather on past sightings.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSeaver

Great pic, and very familiar. I do have a problem with the theory that what I am witnessing is normal air traffic creating contrails in just the right atmosphere to make them behave that way. If I were a passenger on one of those planes flying back and forth I would be pissed about not getting to my destination on time! Only a drunk ass pilot would fly back and forth like that, actually I take that back considering they are making large x's and neat little (large) rows evenly spaced it seems on purpose......hmmmm......

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Any one who denies that planes are spraying the skies with stuff we don't know, or these are normal contrails, are most probably being paid to post.
If you keep that in mind, every thing's sweet.

The sky is a dirty haze today where I'm at.

And again I ask, why would the nefarious "they" be spraying these toxins or poisons or whatever into the air that "they" themselves have to breathe? I guess that "they" must have some inoculation (that means vaccine, by the way) that makes "them" immune to the chemicals or something, right?

Ok - I made my "denial" post. Can I get my debunker paycheck now?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
You people are like cave men hiding in the shadows, thinking the moon is a giant demon out to get you.

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking coffe or something else when I read that!
That has to be one of the funniest things I have read for a while. I wish I could do more than give you just a star.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by SuperSeaver

Great pic, and very familiar. I do have a problem with the theory that what I am witnessing is normal air traffic creating contrails in just the right atmosphere to make them behave that way. If I were a passenger on one of those planes flying back and forth I would be pissed about not getting to my destination on time! Only a drunk ass pilot would fly back and forth like that, actually I take that back considering they are making large x's and neat little (large) rows evenly spaced it seems on purpose......hmmmm......

What makes you think it's the same plane?

Do people pay you to come here and postulate absurd theories, or is it pro bono?

edit on 26-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

I have tons of these pics... Here's a couple, it's been happening for years. I'm in Steilacoom right next to Ft Lewis =)

edit on 27-4-2012 by beenupsince2007 because: To ad my location

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

Great pics. What is your opinion as to the composition and purpose of these trails? Those pics are of exactly what I have been seeing.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Another beautiful day turned into an ugly silvery haze. I witnessed a contrail form and dissipate while the aircraft was still in sight, like normal, than five minutes later in the same region of the sky I witness this being laid out:
30 minutes later:
beautiful "sunbow"

I watched the blue sky with normal cumulus clouds turn into a whitewash thanks to these trails this
turn to this:
Thes pics were taken between 12 and 1pm. I could believe that the sunbow was naturally occurring if I did not witness the trails spreading out and creating the characteristic haze. www.chemtrailcentral.com... check this page out for some VERY similar pics....
"Chemring and Chembow
When significant spraying has occurred in an area an aerosol haze can be produced. This haze is made of frozen crystals (or tiny droplets according to some) of the sprayed material and can appear like smog. But, unlike smog and more akin to ice crystals, these chemical crystals can bend the light to create optical manifestations almost identical to Sunrings and Sundogs. These rings have slightly less of the bright rainbow colors than ice-based rings, and sometimes have a brownish "oily" appearance." This vid is the best one on the topic Ive seen yet. You guys scream proof, well here it is:
ed this:
edit on 28-4-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

those look to be pictures of clouds.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

When this happens again I will do a better job of showing how this is being orchestrated. Those clouds higher up than the cumulus clouds started as "contrails" then slowly dispersed and filled in the blue sky with a whitish/grey haze, filtering and dimming the sunlight.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by stanguilles7

When this happens again I will do a better job of showing how this is being orchestrated. Those clouds higher up than the cumulus clouds started as "contrails" then slowly dispersed and filled in the blue sky with a whitish/grey haze, filtering and dimming the sunlight.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join