It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New age common beliefs and myths: let´s talk about them (maybe demystify some of them)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

The question is, how much do we see? We always filter what we experience, whether it be through liking or not liking, through preconception or through perspective.

Nothing we see is ever what is actually there.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

So can the seer be seen?
Can you see what is seeing this?
edit on 24-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

So can the seer be seen?

What is seeing this is what is seen, for all is one consciousness (seer). Your inner seer is my inner seer, is a tree's inner seer, is a rock's inner seer. So I can't look inside and see the seer, but I can look outside and see it. It's all the same seer.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think there might be some confusion here.
There is the creator (the seer, the doer, the creator, call it what you want) but there is also the creation.
It is not all one...
The creator (all living beings) is all one but the creation is another thing, the creation is created, changed and eventually destroyed by the creator. The creator is not one with the creation. Or is it?
I don't think so... they are different things. Or not...
Who knows?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

the answers were always within

Great point! Knowledge and wisdom from 'others' should be the an initial reference point, not the guidelines we lean upon. Ultimately, if the understanding is not kgnown within, we are only going by what someone told us and we will not kgnow the actual 'thing'.

Look within.

know + gnosis = kgnow

Kgnow: that which is self-evident and can not be described without corruption.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If you look to see if you can see the seer that is seeing you might experience something wonderful. But the mind doesn't like it so maybe you are not ready. Mooji takes people to this place in his videos, John Sherman is another one who shows the way home. Spirtuality stops being intellectual and becomes reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

I think there might be some confusion here.
There is the creator (the seer, the doer, the creator, call it what you want) but there is also the creation.
It is not all one...
The creator (all living beings) is all one but the creation is another thing, the creation is created, changed and eventually destroyed by the creator. The creator is not one with the creation. Or is it?
I don't think so... they are different things. Or not...
Who knows?

Creation is the creator trying to figure out what it is. The creator is that which causes life forms to emerge in the shapes and forms that they do. The creator is consciousness (the essence of life itself) that gives rise to the emergence of forms. But the forms themselves are also giving rise to themselves. The creator is the unified whole of creation. The creator IS the unity. The creation and creator are the same thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So can the seer be seen?

If he were capable of remote viewing, then yes he could.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

What if the creator creates its creation...out of itself?

In that sense, the creator is the created, or rather, the recreated. In more specific terms, it rearranged itself into a different structure, using the same form, so that it took on a different PERCEPTIVE form.

Similar with wood. If we take a tree and mulch it, then treat it and strain the grains, we create paper. To the observer, the tree and paper are entirely different. But when examined at a deeper, level, it's the same thing...just rearranged.
edit on CTuesdayam353540f40America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

The 'remote viewer' is the seer. The body is not the seer.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If you look to see if you can see the seer that is seeing you might experience something wonderful. But the mind doesn't like it so maybe you are not ready. Mooji takes people to this place in his videos, John Sherman is another one who shows the way home. Spirtuality stops being intellectual and becomes reality.

That's what I'm saying. lol. I think I've seen mooji before. Doesn't he have those video's where you are supposed to look in his eyes and see the seer? I have that gift as well. I have the ability to see people's souls, and in seeing theirs, they simultaneously also see mine. It's like a telepathic connection.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The 'remote viewer' is the seer. The body is not the seer.

The remote viewer can still view the body viewing the screen. One who has the right amount of training can still see themselves seeing.

In addition, detachment disorders result in a "third person" persepctive. In these cases as well, you watch yourself watching things, but you don't feel connected to the events.

I don't know if this is the case with Justin, but it is certainly possible in general.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

No, Mooji does not do that. He wants 'you' to see the seer in 'you'. He gets people to look for the thinker, look for the seer of thought. He gets them to go 'within' and find what is there.
Know thyself.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The remote 'viewer' is the one that is viewing. Are you saying that the viewer has more than one image appearing at the same time, the one say laid in bed and the one somewhere else? Surely if this were true the viewer would only see one view and then the other alternately, otherwise it would see a image on top of an image, so in fact wouldn't see anything but a mash of color.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

No, Mooji does not do that. He wants 'you' to see the seer in 'you'. He gets people to look for the thinker, look for the seer of thought. He gets them to go 'within' and find what is there.
Know thyself.

With an open, quiet, unexpecting mind full of acceptance and not wanting anything to be a certain way, but just taking it all in as it is, I can see the seer. It is my inner self. But when looking into another's eyes, I see it in them as they simultaneously see themselves in me. We both know we are looking at our soul. Words are not needed to affirm that. The soul I am referring to is the seer, it is the one presence. You seem to be arguing where there is no argument.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The nature of the creator
Maybe the creator creates out of itself... yup that is a good point.
And awareness, intelligent aware mind is the creator...
Each awareness unit is unique and it lives and sees in its own way.
So the great awareness (the one being) wants to be aware in trillions of ways, it wants to live diversity, thats why it is divided in so many awareness units.
But he is not only seeing, he is also creating.
The seer is a creator.
He is not only watching, he is acting upon creation, changing creation at will.
He sees, he acts, he creates, he changes, he feels, there is a lot involved in living, it is not solely an observation exercise.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

The nature of the creator
Maybe the creator creates out of itself... yup that is a good point.
And awareness, intelligent aware mind is the creator...
Each awareness unit is unique and it lives and sees in its own way.
So the great awareness (the one being) wants to be aware in trillions of ways, it wants to live diversity, thats why it is divided in so many awareness units.
But he is not only seeing, he is also creating.
The seer is a creator.
He is not only watching, he is acting upon creation, changing creation at will.
He sees, he acts, he creates, he changes, he feels, there is a lot involved in living, it is not solely an observation exercise.

Exactly. Nevertheless, that creative will that you call your own, is the will of the creator.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You say you can see the seer.
If you can see the seer then the supposed 'seer' has now actually become the 'seen'. Because you say you can see it. Who is this 'you' that can see it, that says it can see the seen? Is it not the seer?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You say you can see the seer.
If you can see the seer then the supposed 'seer' has now actually become the 'seen'. Because you say you can see it. Who is this 'you' that can see it, that says it can see the seen? Is it not the seer?

What is seen is the seer. What is the seer is the seen. I am the seer, you are the seer, the computer is the seer.

I see the seen because I am the seer but what I see as seen is also the seer. Why are you arguing when I'm saying the same thing as you?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I am trying to show you something but the mind won't let me in.
Mooji does it so well. But then again not many get it.
Sorry to have wasted your time and patience.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join