It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

This thread is being reopened.

Any attempt to revisit the kind of off topic attacks, bickering and rudeness will no be allowed.
Post will be removed and members WILL be Post Banned.

I suggest members read the above link if they haven't already.

Remember, You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on Fri Apr 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There is a conspiracy and I'd like to know exactly what it is. So far my theory is TPTB want infighting from the populace. "Thin them out from within" so they have less to deal with or they want to stir up a revolution from the populace to implement martial law.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
There is a conspiracy and I'd like to know exactly what it is. So far my theory is TPTB want infighting from the populace. "Thin them out from within" so they have less to deal with or they want to stir up a revolution from the populace to implement martial law.

That sounds possible.

Not sure about Australia though. We as a populace just don't care for some reason. Just our attitude and lifestyle i guess

Seriously though, this is huge considering it is happening internationally. And us as an international population need to find out the motives behind the governments of the world.

What i fear now is that the western countries will get a new influx of immigrants considering there is a war on the horizon between Sudan and South Sudan.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Mass immigration causes increased criminality, lowers wages and job security, makes society suffer from internal conflict. All these benefit the elites. They are not afraid of numbers, they are afraid of wealthy educated populace with enough free time, knowledge and money to discover and threaten them. People who are afraid of losing their job and worried of high crime wont threaten them, they have enough to worry about as it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Read Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle".

Same now as then.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Haven't they found huge oil reserves in Sudan - guess the big boys have decided to lick a few butts - you scratch our back and we'll scratch yours - get in through the back door - we help out by allowing X amount of immigrants for a piece of you Oil.

All back room agreements!

All this Multi Culturism is just part of the plan for a NWO and One Government. Mobilization of people into the departments where they want them, all in preparation for more organised slavery. There's some very dry areas in Oz with very high temps - Sudanese people would be well suited to working in such an environment - few more years and you'll have an African quarter - It's a huge continent Australia.

There will be many plans for it and that lovely Lizard Gillard is the perfect puppet.

Organized slavery is happening so rapidly the masses can't understand what the big picture is.
In California they are "promoting" food stamps.(sorry now called CalFresh)
Control living quarters,promote gov. Food dependence,promote quarter "wars",
While arresting the "violent terrorist(s) for privatized prisons at a huge profit.

Plan unfolding quickly in front of our eyes. Good looking out...

S&F Informative thread.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark

'No just whites, because whites have FORCED THEIR beliefs on other cultures and people,, chinese people haven't'

Try telling that to the Dalai Lama.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Is being angry about immigrants purposely buying up land within your community for the sheer purpose of overtaking an entire suburb to segregate themselves from Australian Society racist? I am furious that they would migrate to Australia and not become part of our society.

If you move here, join us, don't make a nest somewhere, get angry because we are all racist!? And then proceed to segregate yourselves further with nothing but hate for "Aussies", yeh the general populace are racist, but no the hate group that segregates itself from society.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
God you could argue 'back and forth' on this whole topic until the cows come home and still not resolve a single thing, as long as people refuse to listen to another person's point of view without immediately jumping to the conclusion that if they disagree then clearly they're racist. Sometimes issues around 'immigration' must be discussed, as in some areas, regions or countries it really is a problem and a rational debate is appropriate and called... it certainly doesn't mean that anyone with the opinion that 'it maybe causing significant problems for the rest of the local citizenry' are nothing but intolerant racist bastards!

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join