It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

1) I'm sure you would, considering it was a different period in history with different ideologies
2) Alex Jones...not sure what to say
He shouldn't be wholly regarded as a source. However, i understand that you aren't fully using him as a source which is good
3) Segregation did in fact work both ways, just that the blacks had less advantages

Again, racism was secondary, economy was what mattered, and that was primary.

1 - No
2 - Like i said, No
3 - Once again.....no
Re-reard my previous post.

Racism was started by white british christians, which helped their controlled slave trade of blacks to north america.
edit on 27-4-2012 by fxtrademark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by fxtrademark

Look. Economy is what mattered. Economy is has always mattered. Yeah, the white people would have looked down upon the black people, but it was only because of the circumstances of the time.

Again, it was a different period of history.
edit on 27-4-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fxtrademark

Please, enlighten us and tell us more about this "oppression" from the white man and how he started it all hundreds of years after slavery of Africans had already been well established. I'm in the mood for a history lesson

BTW, what are your feelings on the Chinese and their strict cultural issues with interracial relationships? Does that make all or the majority of our Chinese brothers and sisters racist?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Look. Economy is what mattered. Economy is has always mattered. Yeah, the white people would have looked down upon the black people, but it was only because of the circumstances of the time.

Noted it was a different time period.
But it still continues today.
Look at this thread that YOU started, you were targetting immigrants from africa with this thread.

You know why africa is in the state its in today?.....because of white british christians thats why.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Please, enlighten us and tell us more about this "oppression" from the white man and how he started it all hundreds of years after slavery of Africans had already been well established. I'm in the mood for a history lesson

BTW, what are your feelings on the Chinese and their strict cultural issues with interracial relationships? Does that make all or the majority of our Chinese brothers and sisters racist?

No just whites, because whites have FORCED THEIR beliefs on other cultures and people,, chinese people haven't.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Look at this thread that YOU started, you were targetting immigrants from africa with this thread.

You know why africa is in the state its in today?.....because of white british christians thats why.

And why did the OP target that specific demographic? Could it be because that particular group of peoples have commited/are committing crimes, violent crimes at a staggering rate? Could be....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Never forced, well, some of it was forced but, they brought it along with them, just like all the other peoples of the world did. The whites were/are no different than the other races, it just so happens that with the Europeans these things occurred closer to our current time frame. Food for thought.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yes, i was targeting mainly the African demographic because it is them who are immigrating to Western countries,bringing along their bad habits and a recieving $400,000 houses. It doesn't make sense.

They immigrate > Get given house > Prices go down as crime rate by said immigrants increases > Immigrants getting funded by the government don't have any encouragement to change their way of life.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yes, i was targeting mainly the African demographic because it is them who are immigrating to Western countries,bringing along their bad habits and a recieving $400,000 houses. It doesn't make sense.

They immigrate > Get given house > Prices go down as crime rate by said immigrants increases > Immigrants getting funded by the government don't have any encouragement to change their way of life.

Same thing, that happened to the natives of north america and australia.
The government displaced them to allow whites to come in , gave whites free 400k houses, jobs etc etc, crime went up when scummy italians brought iin the mafia, yet whoawhoa whoa i dont see any one condeming them, is it because italians are european??

Get of your high horse.
Whites got 400k houses, jobs, free money to move to the us canada and australia by the british empire.
Learn some history.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Never forced, well, some of it was forced but, they brought it along with them, just like all the other peoples of the world did. The whites were/are no different than the other races, it just so happens that with the Europeans these things occurred closer to our current time frame. Food for thought.

european beliefs were forced on everyone who wasnt european, it occured throughout the history of the planet not closer to our timelime.
look at the crusaders, europeans have always forced their beliefs on everyone else.
but i guess that just flys over your white hood?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

And why did the OP target that specific demographic? Could it be because that particular group of peoples have commited/are committing crimes, violent crimes at a staggering rate? Could be....

sought of like when white british christians came to america?.....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The government displaced them to allow whites to come in , gave whites free 400k houses, jobs etc etc, crime went up when scummy italians brought iin the mafia, yet whoawhoa whoa i dont see any one condeming them, is it because italians are european??

Get of your high horse.
Whites got 400k houses, jobs, free money to move to the us canada and australia by the british empire.
Learn some history.

I am pretty sure that the mafia would have been condemned plenty of time. The only reason why Italians weren't brought up is because this thread is not about them.

Recieving free houses by the empire is different to being an African with no language skills and recieving a free house today. At least Italians and all the other Europeans integrated with society. They actually had skills to bring over. Africans have no skills to help the economy, hardly any language skills, yet they immigrate, and get given everything they want. there is no initiative in place to encourage Africans to integrate, so they live off of the money and continue in their criminal activities. And when they are caught, they get off most the time.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think the powers that be all over the world at the moment are trying to create the next hitler. The next hitler wonmt start by talking in town halls to a few hundred people working their way up to thousands. They will start on a social network a site like this.

Immigration control or lack there of. is one of the things i think they are trying to frustrate people with. we will blame immigrants for taking our jobs when it is not their fault the economy as gone to # and they will work for the peanuts that employers offer.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

european beliefs were forced on everyone who wasnt european, it occured throughout the history of the planet not closer to our timelime.
look at the crusaders, europeans have always forced their beliefs on everyone else.
but i guess that just flys over your white hood?

So did the Arabic Muslims. Why no hating on them, just the Europeans? And the European slave trade is closer to our time frame than say that of the Arabs or Mongols. I guess that flys through the air in your head, right?

The point is, you ostracize whites for the very things that every cultural on the planet is guilty of yet you still stoke the flames that roar "hate whitey". You, are in fact a racist. The truth hurts and someday the denial will fall off from your shoulders.
You are ill informed, arrogant to your views, naive to the world around you and you need to stop being narrow minded.

edit on 27-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I agree with overall what you're saying in part and would support it in an ideal world, but this is not an ideal world.

You are denying natural characteristics of being Human. Humans are a tribal species, do some research and don’t try to give a definition to a species that has been already defined in our very nature, from family to localised to national, this Human tribal mentality is in our genes and has been since the dawn of man. We are essentially mammals, to ignore these basic natural states is itself showing ignorance. Humans who work have a greater entitlement than those that don’t, to teach otherwise is detrimental to the progress and future strength of the Human race as a whole. Should I feel that I don’t have an entitlement to the land that was created through innovation, hard work and ingenuity? Whatever the thoughts are towards slavery, the western world progressed to a level unseen across the planet, so great, that now every country is following the same model. Slavery is bad but Europe as a whole was well established before slavery even begun, but to say that I should not have any more of an entitlement to live and work hard in this land of my forefathers and where I was born, to me is no less racist than saying every person from x country is a murderer.

We are compassionate in our nature, we learn, but we also protect and survive. There aren’t many Humans who would want to see others suffer, but there aren’t many who would like to work and see half their wage go to the guy next door who does not work. Would you give up your house for someone? Would you give up half your wage for someone? This is what is happening with current immigration policies, is it the immigrants fault? No, is it the governments? Yes, but also certainly isn’t mine. At no point was I asked to vote on whether I want to live alongside difeerent cultures, so from this not only is the immigration a drain on resources, it is also undemocratic. The cultural beliefs of Humans has evolved through thousands of years and is both linked to the environment as it is linked to Humans themselves. To force cultures foreign to a land on to that land is not just ignorant, but in itself, is racist.

To generalise about Australia is itself racist, you say we are all Humans, we are all one and then you yourself single out Australians as a whole.

I totally agree that the elite are laughing all the way to the bank, but should the common man suffer because of the very real negative impact of uncontrolled over population? What is the difference between hundreds of thousands coming to these shores and draining resources and many taking up criminal activity and an army invading a foreign land? Both wish to not change that land’s ways and take over with their culture, there is no difference.

Again, tribalism is a Human trait. Immigrants would not be the problem if there was never ending space, if there was unlimited cash for resources, if they themselves integrated, this is not the case. This is not the case because of a tribal mentality that you are ignorant of.

There was no need other than a created illusion of need to have immigration, let alone on a scale seen in Britain during the past decade. This is all part of a greater lust to create a single Euro state, but in order to do so the borders must be down, nationalism destroyed. Do you think any of this is for peace? Humans cannot simply lose their tribal instinct, you may deny your own, but you have it, even if you are ignorant of it.

I agree that many people of the developed world have to shoulder the blame, they have allowed themselves to be sucked in to the trap of being supported by the state, which in turn allows government to let in immigrants due lazy indigenous population, even though only a minority actually don’t work. This then is supported by business who can lower wages, which is exactly what has happened here over the past decade. Had the minority not succumb to such decadence and the majority stood side by side, then this would not have happened. Instead the propaganda of supporting uncontrolled immigration split the population.

The problem that you have though is that you believe that everyone ultimately believes as you do and do want to live peaceful lives. This is not the case, how can indigenous people lower their guard, when immigrant communities on the whole, are not only strengthening theirs but forming an offensive? As I have repeatedly stated, immigration is the cause for a lot of issues, I’ve lived in such areas and my work allows to have access to the facts. What you want is uncontrolled immigration and from this we all become one, but your ignorance of cultures and many individuals following such cultures attitudes towards us, would basically equal nothing more than advocating genocide of indigenous populations across

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And how is this a point against immigation control? If anything, its for it, since we should learn from their mistakes, or we will repeat them and end up like the natives. So thanks for bringing this up and supporting our point - history teaches us that allowing unrestricted mass immigration (like the natives did with western people in America and Australia) will inevitably lead to the demise of the domestic civilisation (like it destroyed the civilisation of the natives, which was destroyed because it had no immigration control):

Unless you want to argue with some twisted collective guilt non-sequitur that we now have some kind of a duty to get ourselves overrrun just because our distant ancestors did the same to natives, I dont see how your argument should be against limiting immigration, and not actually for it.

edit on 27/4/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I am not assuming what you know, I am pointing out what you clearly don't get based on what you posted, and that you still don't get, based on what you are posting.

In OPS post, all I see is a frightened manchild...

Australia is full of overweaned manchildren who jump at their own shadows and refuse to overcome fear...so Im used to seeing it.

In your ideals that you have posted I see a child who refuses to see the reality of this world.

It is not childish to want to be able to walk the streets without being attacked by a gang of thugs, who are in fact acting like manchildren.

If you get this and STILL indulge in the petty fighting over nationalistic borders and race, then YOU are the problem!

So who gets to write the laws that any community lives by? If we don't have nationalistic borders, then anyone should be able to go anywhere on the planet, and do what they want to do, and no nation has any right to self determination. Why did we ever end colonialization in the first place? Where does one person's rights end, and another's begin? Where does the right to control property, land, and other resources begin and end?

It would be great if we could all just get along, but that isn't the human nature. When several different groups want to control various assets, how is it determined who gets to do what? The nature of humanity is to fight for control. The group that wins the fight then gets the control.

Getting rid of nationalistic borders won't stop the fighting, it would make the fighting much worse. That YOU want to ignore this nature of humanity makes YOU the problem.

What you don't get is that:

If we were to get rid of borders, YOU would not like the results,

"THEIR POLICIES, THEIR WARS, THEIR LIES" would control everyone on the planet.

The PTB want to get rid of those borders, because those borders keep them from controlling everyone on the planet.

Without borders, anyone who wants to walk in your home can do so, and do what ever they want unless you are capable of stopping them.

Without borders, someone on the other side of the planet would be able to tell you whether or not you can draw water from the well just outside of where they allow you to call home.

YOU think it is about race, it is not.

It is about self determination.

When anyone can move into your community and do what they want, then your community has no self determination.

By bringing in large numbers of immigrants into established communities, the PTB are taking away the control of the people who established those communities. In this way, the PTB are creating conflict, which they want to develop into fighting and war, and that fighting and war will take away the self determination of communities all over the planet.

If we are going to allow people to have self determination, then we are going to have to allow them to create nations with borders, where the people within those borders are allowed to determine the rules that they live by. Take away those borders that allow communities to determine how they live, and a small group of people in power will be able to determine how everyone lives.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The government displaced them to allow whites to come in ,

No, that is not what happened at all.

In the world wide conflict over who controls what, the Europeans won due to numerous factors, allowing European nations to go where ever they wanted and do what they wanted. All groups were fighting to win, the Europeans came out on top.

Then, amazingly, after they had gained control over most of the world, they decided that it wasn't right. The Europeans pulled back from control of the world, and left the world to determine their own direction.

The fight for control than began again in those areas not controlled by Europeans.

Due to foolish policies on immigration, that fight for control has now returned to the Europeans. The PTB want this fighting to begin again, because it serves their interests.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join