It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Immigration conspiracy. Something IS happening!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by QQXXw

I talked only about slavery. Of course there were racists, or better to say xenophobes (since many of the examples you provide happened before the current concept of race or racism was even formulated). But again, that was no different than what was present in other civilisations far before that. The British were not the first, they did not "started" it. And the main motivation for slavery was economics, just like in other cultures around the world and before.
But they ended it.

The term race entered scientific literature before the end of slavery in the united states, there are plenty of texts written by whites which cite "racial differences" to argue for the continued enslavement of black people by white Christian landowners

You are such a coward, here you are cornered once again and what excuse will you use this time to run away from the fact that you are a racist ?

Again, its easy to be critical of a time period 200 years ago. How is he a coward? How is he racist? You are repeating yourself, from that point of view, you are the one that it cornered. Please talk about today, the present.
Do advocate that people should be punished for crimes that they did not commit, purely based on race? Is that what you want? Again, who is the Nazi here?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

I talked only about slavery. Of course there were racists, or better to say xenophobes (since many of the examples you provide happened before the current concept of race or racism was even formulated). But again, that was no different than what was present in other civilisations far before that. The British were not the first, they did not "started" it. And the main motivation for slavery was economics, just like in other cultures around the world and before.
But they ended it.

The term race entered scientific literature before the end of slavery in the united states, there are plenty of texts written by whites which cite "racial differences" to argue for the continued enslavement of black people by white Christian landowners

Unless the term race entered scientific literature before the start of slavery, my point still stands - the first motivation was economics, not racism, which did not exist when british slave trade was initiated. You cannot have cause happen after the effect.

You are such a coward, here you are cornered once again and what excuse will you use this time to run away from the fact that you are a racist ?

I am racist for simply pointing out historical facts, lol...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

But they ended it.

Unless the term race entered scientific literature before the start of slavery, my point still stands - the first motivation was economics, not racism, which did not exist when british slave trade was initiated. You cannot have cause happen after the effect.

I am racist for simply pointing out historical facts, lol...

Race was used before the start of the slavery in the united states

You can crawl away now...

edit on 26-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
By the way arguing about semantics is scrapping the bottom of the barrel, but somehow you managed to lose on that front as well

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

By the way arguing about semantics is scrapping the bottom of the barrel, but somehow you managed to lose on that front as well

To win or lose is subjective when debating, especially when both believe that they are right. I think what stands out is your inability or may be just reluctance to argue a counter argument that does not include name calling. Labels are meaningless, its the weight of your arguement to counter what is being said that matters. Honestly, if you and others on here drop the name calling then the debate would be a lot better. I'm even guilty of it so I understand about being caught up with emotion, but it goes a lot further if we can limit the name calling and labels. this goes for all sides. this thread is not racist, although it involves other races. Its the cultural aspect that is being debated and the impact on countries that seem to have an open door policy with regards to immigration. I have lived and work through the direct impacts of this and this is why I have the opinion that I have. I can see what you're saying, that the attitudes are deep rooted in historical events, but my arguement there is should people who had nothing to do with such times suffer?
There could well be arguement laid out that should people whose country has been torn by colonialism also lose out? Now again, I have known people from former colonies, these people are successful and they never condemn the colonial ways, because one thing that stands out for them is that it brought education to those shores, which prior was lacking. A lot of the poverty issues today is directly associated to the ruling powers who care more about taking billions rather than helping their own people, of course they are encouraged by the world elite.

People have too much a good/bad and right/wrong idea of colonialism. It was not all evil, slavery, the taking of rich minerals etc is wrong and we all understand this. However, there were positives that many who actually live in former colonies do acknowledge.

This is the problem with immigration, I used to be for any worker on this planet coming to Britain. Now, with the NHS waiting list in to oblivion, crime through the roof, housing shortage, unemployment through the roof, the palce becomnig packed, school place shortages and so on, I cannot be for it. This is not me reading the Daily Mail, this is me working in the public sector, this is me living in areas of high immigrant communities. I have experienced and know first hand what happens, of course it is not their fault, it is the fault of the government and of course not every immigrant who comes here is a total drain, but a large amount really are!

This has nothing to do with race, Europeans come here and work, many African and Asians come here and work. However, many do not and why should we open our arms to those who wish not to contribute, but to take?

However, as stated services and resources are not managing and so why can we still allow hundreds of thousands in to this country? This is on top of people here having babies! In addition to this, communities are not integrating, they are living within themselves and not one lives in harmony with the other. Whites vs blacks? No! Try blacks vs Asians, Indians vs Pakistanis, Turks vs Kurds, African vs Carribeans the list goes on.

If people are seen to be racist, it is because believe me it is easy to become racist, you don't understand because no disrepect, but you have no experience of this, if you did, you would understand why people like me think the way we do. I am not racist, I just don't want my kid to grow up feeling as if they are an alien in their own country. That is exactly how I felt growning up in these areas and these areas are spreading.

I hope you at least understand now that may be there are some people out there who will hate based on colour, but most think along these lines, in fact everyone I know do.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

The first African slaves arrived to the present day US as part of the San Miguel de Gualdape colony in 1526.

The modern concept of race and white racism was developed 250 years later.

Fail.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

At this current point in time, average people in Western Cultured nations aren't even succeeding in holding on to their own rights and liberties.

How are we supposed to save Africa?

Clearly you do not get the point of the Op.

What we are seeing from reports from virtually all Western nations, is that immigration has been excessive, created a lot of very serious problems, and seems to be used as a tool to get us fighting among ourselves.

What it looks like is that the same groups who like to abuse the people of third world nations are working hard to have the same ability to abuse the masses in first world nations.

How do you not get this?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark

Originally posted by DaveNorris
i live in the uk and ive brought up the immigration problem on this site before, i was labelled a racist....... all i was saying was that if theres not enough housing and jobs for the people already in the country then why let more people in..... oh well

You don't know why you were called a racist?
Well heres a huge revelation............ you are one.
Immigration is ok for certain people right?.. europeans, but everyone else is off limits?

its not about race, its about supply and demand. at the moment the demand for housing and jobs outways wot we can supply. there are two ways to change this..
1. increase the supply, but the current econamy does not allow this
2. decrease the demand, this involves limiting imigration untill such a time that we can increase the supply of jobs and housing.

nothing to do with race, its just simple maths........ get it

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Rosha

At this current point in time, average people in Western Cultured nations aren't even succeeding in holding on to their own rights and liberties.

How are we supposed to save Africa?

Clearly you do not get the point of the Op.

What we are seeing from reports from virtually all Western nations, is that immigration has been excessive, created a lot of very serious problems, and seems to be used as a tool to get us fighting among ourselves.

What it looks like is that the same groups who like to abuse the people of third world nations are working hard to have the same ability to abuse the masses in first world nations.

How do you not get this?

Please dont assume to know what I 'get ' and dont. I didnt wake up in the last wave.

In OPS post, all I see is a frightened manchild who wont admit let alone take responsibility for the fact he is HUMAN just like every other HUMAN on the planet and has no more entitlement to life here on this planet than anyone else.

Australia is full of overweaned manchildren who jump at their own shadows and refuse to overcome fear...so Im used to seeing it.

What OP and most entertaining themselves in the argument here dont appear to 'get' at all, is that while you're all conveniently bogged down in petty arguments about race immigration and slavery etc..the purpetrators of the BIGGEST crimes in the world, the frauds, the lies, and 90% of global crimes against life and nature, are sleeping soundly at night and laughing all the way to the bank.

If you get this and STILL indulge in the petty fighting over nationalistic borders and race, then YOU are the problem!

This is EXACTLY how they want 'us'..a divided, distracted, devolving, diverted rabble, and so they know, we will be unable to band together, unable to rise up and point our finger at the real root cause of global sufferage - THEIR POLICIES, THEIR WARS, THEIR LIES that have led and will lead again to the NEED for mass immigration in the first place!

These PTB assholes ARE getting people , to do their dirty work of "blame the victim" for them. They are pressing all the right buttons in peoples mind and inserting fear into societies, focusing the force of "peer power" and anger and rage and fears onto the lowest possible common denominator - fear of the unknown - and so people vent and attack those unknowns right on schedual, just like a puppet....directing fear and anger onto those LEAST ABLE to affect any change, the immigrants themselves while people ignore the source and underlying root causes of mass immigration as a whole - THEM- completely!

As people vent people grow in powerlessness as they are venting all theirenergy to a void that these mongrels have designed and planned for.....instead of venting it at them or using that energy for right action, where it can be used to manifest real change. People in this way ARE being conned out of the one resource they do inherenetly have and will need to overcome them....and they dont even know it!

So this as much as any opther reason is why people need to wake the f*ck up to this fact - that they are being played for idiots! They need to stop allowing the con, allowing themselves to be played this way..before we ALL end up caught in the race war web they want us in.

This war to come is DESIGNED by them, it is unwinable..and if we dont get that..we will ALL end up entirely exhausted mindand spirit, defeated, and will be unable to get out of it even to save ourselves.
People need to get over their PTB sponsered fears and perceptions of entitlement and grow a set! Stop bitching about things they cant change and focus on what they can - THEMSELVES!

The fact is you and we CAN change how it is and what is..by staying awake to HOW they do it and NOT buying into THEIR game! Its clear that most here have NO clue a game is even afoot let alone how they are achieving their goals and so most are STILL blind slaves even though they think they are seeing and free.

People dont even seem to see even the simplest things...like why there is such a huge push by them to keep people arguing over petty sh*t so idiotic that doesnt matter. This is simple evidence of THEIR fear of US banding together beyond mediocre seperations like race and nationalism, a tactic designed by them to prevent us acting AS one *human* race against them...to topple them from power. Rather than buying into their fear why not use it instead?

The longer they can keep us fighting amongst ourselves the longer they stay in power over us...the longer they get to define what power IS for us.

This is what you want?

No?

If not.. GROW UP. WAKE UP. DENY IGNORANCE...YOUR OWN IGNORANCE FIRST.

Or not...stay a slave. Choose instead to play their game as a puppeted being. Stay asleep to the true power of BEING A HUMAN rather than just a racial stereotype. Continue to be a seperated 'white man or black man' and so too easily made dumb ignorant and dead by those that see NO such boundaries and hold NO such prejudices to their comission of crimes.

White black or brindle..when they come to kill you ..and they will...the bloods still red.

We already are one race..the HUMAN race, currently being led to hell on earth by living evil...and the best most can do is sit in petty # arguing bull# about # that doesnt ultimately matter? Really?

I choose to use my brain and overcome my fears, I pick my battles wisely...I vent carefully..I conserve MY energy...and know where I place my trust.

Rosha.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Rosha because: editing...what else?

edit on Fri Apr 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Why do you proceed to call us all Nazis?

Now to your questions

1) If you were a British person living 200-300 years ago, and went to Africa, wouldn't you feel superior? It is only natural considering the White people were dominant back then.

2) If you look at it in an unbiased manner, it wouldn't have worried either side. I am fairly sure that many blacks wouldn't want to marry whites, and many whites wouldn't want to marry blacks

3)Segregation worked both ways. White's couldn't enter "black zones" or use "black items" and vice versa.

All these aspects had a hand in economical matters, whether directly or indirectly.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
the slave trade wasnt "WHITE" people. it was "RICH WHITE" people. im poor so leave me out of it

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ok again you are displaying ignorance of a period of time more than 200 years ago!

If whites who come from a developed country turn up on lands that have nothing more than huts and primitive hunting weapons, 200 years ago or more, what do you think the general thinking would be? Attitudes were different back then, how can you not understand this simple fact?

Why can't you get it through your juvenile brain that TIMES WERE DIFFERENT BACK THEN!!!

Today, we can appreciate different lands and their ways and I for one would not want anyone of any country to go in to a coutnry and tell them to live differently, but back then, where general understanding of the world was still somewhat limited, attitudes were totally different.

The overall concept of all slavery is economic, this is why ever y country on the planet is guilty of it!!! Again, a fact that you refuse to accept.

Also, again, name calling, it's like arguing with a 8 year old!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
the slave trade wasnt "WHITE" people. it was "RICH WHITE" people. im poor so leave me out of it

I will say to you as I have said to every other rational thinking poster on this thread, the clear facts that all accept seem to be out of reach for these kids to accept. However, I completely agree with you. As I stated earlier, the common people of all countries were treated pretty awful by the ruling elite. Still are today!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Now to your questions

1) If you were a British person living 200-300 years ago, and went to Africa, wouldn't you feel superior? It is only natural considering the White people were dominant back then.

2) If you look at it in an unbiased manner, it wouldn't have worried either side. I am fairly sure that many blacks wouldn't want to marry whites, and many whites wouldn't want to marry blacks

3)Segregation worked both ways. White's couldn't enter "black zones" or use "black items" and vice versa.

All these aspects had a hand in economical matters, whether directly or indirectly.

1 - No i wouldnt, because im not a racist
2 - Yeah you're right on that, most blacks had strong communities, universities, and a good community before intergration, alex jones even did a segment on this.
Blacks said they didnt want to intergrate, after all, why would you want to intergrate with people who hate you?

3 - Yeaahhhhh.......you're proving your ignorance again with this one.
Black zones were poor, and whites could enter them freely, there was really nothing good about black zones in the US due to americas on-going war on blacks.

It was racism first, economic second.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fxtrademark

Originally posted by daaskapital

Now to your questions

1 - No i wouldnt, because im not a racist
2 - Yeah you're right on that, most blacks had strong communities, universities, and a good community before intergration, alex jones even did a segment on this.
Blacks said they didnt want to intergrate, after all, why would you want to intergrate with people who hate you?

3 - Yeaahhhhh.......you're proving your ignorance again with this one.
Black zones were poor, and whites could enter them freely, there was really nothing good about black zones in the US due to americas on-going war on blacks.

It was racism first, economic second.

1) I'm sure you would, considering it was a different period in history with different ideologies
2) Alex Jones...not sure what to say
He shouldn't be wholly regarded as a source. However, i understand that you aren't fully using him as a source which is good
3) Segregation did in fact work both ways, just that the blacks had less advantages

Again, racism was secondary, economy was what mattered, and that was primary.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join