It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Almost Right - Now I am Sure. MARK OF THE BEAST p. 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not being a Christian, I understand the unease people would have with any kind of "mark". I wouldn't dare allow any mark on my body or something implanted in my skin. The very idea of that, regardless of religious affiliation, would not sit well with me at all.

If something like that DID in fact occur, and I would be unable to buy or sale anything, I personally wouldn't view it as the fabled "Mark of the Beast", but just a really dumb, draconic thing being pushed on us. I doubt it would ever happen, considering how unpopular it would be. If it did, I would survive as I am without it.

I'm sure the question arises to other non-Christians as myself: If a "mark" was made for us, and an obvious Antichrist arose and performed miracles while claiming to be God, would that change your mine about Christian prophecy?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It has been said that the number of the beast isnt 666 but is in fact 616.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal

Revelations 13:18

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The path has been paved for the mark. In these times good luck buying goods without money. People are dependent on the system.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I was raised Christian, but I was attacked and taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was found walking around in shock. I was en-route to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. The last call I made to them was that I was being attacked by something that I could not explain. I was taken and attacked by Aliens- not human-not animal. How does this fit into religion? I call these things Locust! They are already here on this Earth! I think the Mark of the Beast is already happening. I think the New World Order began back in 2009! I think the Mark of the Beast is going to be a RFID that we will be forced to be implanted with. I think that our cash system will no longer exist. The Cash change over is already happening in Sweden and Spain.

In my opinion- The Anti-Christ is around 34 years of age with black hair and blue eyes and will rise out of the Middle East. I think he is in the area of Damascus.

I think the world will be made over into something else, and the changes are so discrete that not many people are even noticing this.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Revelations 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Just because it is written in the bible as 666 does not mean it is correct, the bible has been edited rewritten translated my times, so you would at least need the first ever written transcript to be sure, and even then you wont know if it correct.

If you run a google search on "what is the number of the beast" you will find sites explaining how the number maybe 616.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great thread OP and I am so glad you realized the spiritual mark... Thank you for sharing your insight. You know I am a huge fan of your teachings and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Peace to you and yours!

One of my pet peeves is selfishness and I would have to say it is on the very top of the pet peeve list.

Jesus showed us he thought of others before himself. He spoke with respect and he treated people with respect. The "sinner" was his friend. He didn't talk down to people... he lifted them up and showed them the light.

He wants us to follow his ways so we can be where he is. In order to do this we all must make a conscious effort day in and day out to think of others before our self. Its hard... but with practice selfishness can be made much less in the hearts of men/women.

Oh and as far as "Pride" goes.... imo....

You cannot have pride if you are selfless.....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's also not limited to money, there will be medical, dental, stock information, drivers license, social security number, medical charts, x-rays, everything now on paper, or stored on computer pertaining to you will be in that "mark".

People will be terrified to go against the beast, that their entire way of life will be "turned off". There will be no way to eat, to buy gas, to but personal hygiene products, to go to a doctor, to drive a car, to travel by plane or bus, to pay for utilities.

Essentially you're describing a mobile smart phone. These things are everything to everyone. You can check the weather, make payments, chat with friends, or get pizza delivered. And where would you find these things? Either in someone's hand or pressed up against their forehead. The government here in the U.S. is giving out free phones to people that can't afford them.

My current line of thinking is that your sim card (Subscriber Identity Module) will no longer be in the phone, but in you. That way if someone steals the device they can't use it to access your data or account. Just think about it. If you have your card implanted in your hand your phone will be unlocked when you pick it up, but will be a useless block if stolen. I suppose your head would be an acceptable place to have it placed if it was just necessary to be in proximity to the owner.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Sorta, the tech that runs the smartphones will run the chip, microchips. And it's supposed to be "IN" the right hand, or "IN" the forehead. The chip goes into the right hand, or in the forehead just under the hairline.

The Luciferians are already telling everyone what they are planning to do!!! They aren't hiding this anymore.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hi op
Excellent thread
when i first tried to work out the mark of the beast
i like many others automatically thought RFID
now im thinking thats too obvious
so i thought
could we be born automatically withe mark
after all you get a medical number for life as soon as yourborn
then at 16 (here in the uk you recieve a national insurance number, cant work without one)
just speculating
but still an interesting thread
cheers
dave

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The devil could be a green cucumber then. Genetic mod 66 Type 6.

Throw your phone away if you believe they are related to the prophecy. It's a revelation and people don't know what they do, and this time they shall not be forgiven.

Even though lots of people avoid phones and all the codes are different for all the world, does the mark of the beast effect japan? "STAY AWAY FROM THE SEA" And china too.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Smart phone technology will pioneer the way and bring about some sort of acceptance for these implants. I'm sure that there will be perfect good reasons for having a sim card implanted in your hand. I don't even think that in of itself will be an issue with anyone accepting the "beast" as being god but when the beast decides to mark his followers he'll pick this existing technology and twist it for his purposes. The technology itself isn't evil, it's the purpose of the technology that makes it insidious which is complete compliance with "the plan" or else you'll get your bank account frozen.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal

If you really want to get technical they aren't numbers at all but symbols in Arabic that John saw in his vision and tried to copy when he wrote the Book of Revelation. When you read those symbols in Arabic it says:

"In the name of Allah"

If we REALLY want to get technical.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
then at 16 (here in the uk you recieve a national insurance number, cant work without one)
just speculating

That's anther excellent speculation. Just look at the current fight over government controlled healthcare in the United States and many countries already have government run healthcare. There very well could be some sort of tie-in to the healthcare system and perhaps that could be where it all starts. What if you were told that in order to receive medical treatment you had to have an implant? Would you refuse?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I've wondered about this exact angle for some time. The message of Mohammed is by definition "anti-Christ" and just look at how much of the world and what part of the world is controlled by this religion. We don't know for sure how much of the world will be required to receive this mark. We do know for sure that not all of the world will be under the dominion of this Beast and he will have opposition. It isn't a far fetch to say that John was just speaking of the world as how it related to the nation of Israel. Remember much of the book of Revelation is based around Jerusalem and the people of Israel.

Quite likely that the 200 million man army is a Chinese effort to seize control of the oil rich region of the middle east so that would mean that the Chinese don't receive the Mark of the Beast if you're going to put this into the scenario that you've mentioned previously. Will the United States be included in this group? I don't know. It's not clear at all what America's place is in the book of Revelation. Does it even still exist? There's still too much of a gap between what we know and what we read in these prophecies but I'm sure once it hits us those who are aware will see it to be an obvious facade.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Yeah that Demmahom is a real badass. Viva la rezistance!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Selfishness aka greed aka acting in your own self interest is good. It stops being good when a person gets to a point in life where the result of their past selfishness can lift another person up, but they choose to seek more for themselves instead. Selfishness is what builds a strong and prosperous economy. Do you think that a multimilliomaire CEO employs people solely because he cares about them? Of course not. He employs them because he wants to increase the bottom line and expand his bank account, but in doing so he helps those that he employs to do the same, at least in most circumstances. That is selfishness. Without selfishness there would't be anything to give to those less fortunate. Selfishness can and should result in selflessness.
edit on 23-4-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

You are possibly seeing the same thing that Aristotle realized. There is a golden mean between excess and scarcity with anything. The problem with taking this concept into the realm of virtue is this: There are absolutes when it comes to law and truth. I use the simple example of giving and taking to get at the root. Any good you see come out of greed is a byproduct of working toward a reward. It's not the result of greed. It's the result of coming from giving.

If you take a reward (smoking for instance), a debt is created. In the simple example of smoking, the debt is in the lungs and with the cancer that develops. The simple way to flip this is to give. If taking reward causes suffering, then giving suffering forward in the form of effort and work reverses the direction. Suffering always produces reward. True and lasting reward can only be earned. Suffer a job and get a paycheck. Find a job you enjoy, but you will still be required to give at a high level to reap the reward of your labor. Labor is the key. A Gardner must suffer the hoe.

We can never say that greed caused the result of the law above. What little scraps fall off the table of the rich is the reward of labor extending to others. This is true, but the cause of the result was not the greed. The law of God is the cause.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Not being a Christian, I understand the unease people would have with any kind of "mark". I wouldn't dare allow any mark on my body or something implanted in my skin. The very idea of that, regardless of religious affiliation, would not sit well with me at all.

If something like that DID in fact occur, and I would be unable to buy or sale anything, I personally wouldn't view it as the fabled "Mark of the Beast", but just a really dumb, draconic thing being pushed on us. I doubt it would ever happen, considering how unpopular it would be. If it did, I would survive as I am without it.

I'm sure the question arises to other non-Christians as myself: If a "mark" was made for us, and an obvious Antichrist arose and performed miracles while claiming to be God, would that change your mine about Christian prophecy?

You make a good point here. I have always said that the work and labor I put into my blog and various websites is not for today. These words will live on, not only on the internet, but in the memory of the ones who read it. The true value will come at the moment people realize that the wacky Christians were right all along. One thing about it, the only place you can find this level of truth is with the Bible. It is the focal point of the reflection between all that is good and evil in this world. Because of the lessons in this single enigmatic document, our world is what it is today.

There are many other books in this world that have great value to the soul, but none have influenced humanity as much as the Bible. There is no book like it anywhere. It doesn't take much of a stretch to then see that it was divinely inspired by a source higher than us.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I was raised Christian, but I was attacked and taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was found walking around in shock. I was en-route to go and work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. The last call I made to them was that I was being attacked by something that I could not explain. I was taken and attacked by Aliens- not human-not animal. How does this fit into religion? I call these things Locust! They are already here on this Earth! I think the Mark of the Beast is already happening. I think the New World Order began back in 2009! I think the Mark of the Beast is going to be a RFID that we will be forced to be implanted with. I think that our cash system will no longer exist. The Cash change over is already happening in Sweden and Spain.

In my opinion- The Anti-Christ is around 34 years of age with black hair and blue eyes and will rise out of the Middle East. I think he is in the area of Damascus.

I think the world will be made over into something else, and the changes are so discrete that not many people are even noticing this.

Interesting. I think like you on this. We are going to need to overcome the beast on our own level of the individual, nationally and globally. It's internal and external.

I would carry around a can of raid if that happened to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

I've wondered about this exact angle for some time. The message of Mohammed is by definition "anti-Christ" and just look at how much of the world and what part of the world is controlled by this religion. We don't know for sure how much of the world will be required to receive this mark. We do know for sure that not all of the world will be under the dominion of this Beast and he will have opposition. It isn't a far fetch to say that John was just speaking of the world as how it related to the nation of Israel. Remember much of the book of Revelation is based around Jerusalem and the people of Israel.

Quite likely that the 200 million man army is a Chinese effort to seize control of the oil rich region of the middle east so that would mean that the Chinese don't receive the Mark of the Beast if you're going to put this into the scenario that you've mentioned previously. Will the United States be included in this group? I don't know. It's not clear at all what America's place is in the book of Revelation. Does it even still exist? There's still too much of a gap between what we know and what we read in these prophecies but I'm sure once it hits us those who are aware will see it to be an obvious facade.

Right, it's just so obvious if you use the context of the entire Bible as a reference. Pride is the root cause, but the motivation is selfishness. We see this in the Message of Jesus. He told us how to be humble.

Proverbs 11:2

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join