It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Almost Right - Now I am Sure. MARK OF THE BEAST p. 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

True. But to try and attck or stamp our selfishness doesn't rip the root out. And if that root is pulled out, it comes back. That root is the flesh, we cannot escape our flesh until we die. We just have to put it on the cross day by day.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

True. But to try and attck or stamp our selfishness doesn't rip the root out. And if that root is pulled out, it comes back. That root is the flesh, we cannot escape our flesh until we die. We just have to put it on the cross day by day.

But isn't this the point of overcoming? Weeds will always come back in a garden. The best gardeners allow no weeds in their garden. Of course, we cannot minimize the need for the death of Christ on the cross. His blood is the only answer to our blood. The life is in the blood. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Being born again and raised in his likeness eliminates the problem.

Wonderful things to ponder.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

In my opinion- The Anti-Christ is around 34 years of age with black hair and blue eyes and will rise out of the Middle East. I think he is in the area of Damascus.

Damascus, Syria is not your opinion alone, in fact many believe (L.A. Marzuli and Chuck Missler) that prophecy actually calls for either the start of, or the 3.5 years midway point that actually ushers in the worst half of the tribulation at the moment when Damascus is either attacked and/or falls.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by dbates

Sorta, the tech that runs the smartphones will run the chip, microchips. And it's supposed to be "IN" the right hand, or "IN" the forehead. The chip goes into the right hand, or in the forehead just under the hairline.

The Luciferians are already telling everyone what they are planning to do!!! They aren't hiding this anymore.

I remember seeing a youtube clip awhile back where there was some guy that apparently worked for an RFID Chip company and was a part of research and development attempting to find out the best locations on the human body for implantation. It wasn't until the results came back that stated that the best locations (for best signal and body heat or lack of I can't quite remember) were either the back of the hand and/or the forehead

Apparently it freaked him out enough that he quit his job and decided to become an advocate against the technology. I believe the clip might have been The Prophecy Club or ??? Anyways just throwing it out there in case anyone else has heard the same thing or know what I am talking about.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

But isn't this the point of overcoming? Weeds will always come back in a garden. The best gardeners allow no weeds in their garden. Of course, we cannot minimize the need for the death of Christ on the cross. His blood is the only answer to our blood. The life is in the blood. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Being born again and raised in his likeness eliminates the problem.

Let me ask you what happens to weeds that are only mown down and not uprooted?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

reply to post by dbates

Sorta, the tech that runs the smartphones will run the chip, microchips. And it's supposed to be "IN" the right hand, or "IN" the forehead. The chip goes into the right hand, or in the forehead just under the hairline.

The Luciferians are already telling everyone what they are planning to do!!! They aren't hiding this anymore.

I remember seeing a youtube clip awhile back where there was some guy that apparently worked for an RFID Chip company and was a part of research and development attempting to find out the best locations on the human body for implantation. It wasn't until the results came back that stated that the best locations (for best signal and body heat or lack of I can't quite remember) were either the back of the hand and/or the forehead

Apparently it freaked him out enough that he quit his job and decided to become an advocate against the technology. I believe the clip might have been The Prophecy Club or ??? Anyways just throwing it out there in case anyone else has heard the same thing or know what I am talking about.

Yes, exactly, hands and the tip of the forehead are the hottest parts of the body generally, the most concentrations of blood vessels. That's why mom feels the forehead to see if her child has a fever.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhaal

Revelations 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Just because it is written in the bible as 666 does not mean it is correct, the bible has been edited rewritten translated my times, so you would at least need the first ever written transcript to be sure, and even then you wont know if it correct.

If you run a google search on "what is the number of the beast" you will find sites explaining how the number maybe 616.

A person showed me once thirty years ago that by assigning number to the alphabet the name “Kissinger” sums up to 666. Hennery Kissinger was just a normal man with a doctrine of peace. That was before Al Gore invented the internet. Therefore, I would not look to the numbers as a conformation. If you try hard enough you can make the number do what you want. I would think there would be a great deal of suspicion before the numbers of the mark become apparent
edit on 23-4-2012 by redneck13 because: dontkn ow

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

reply to post by dbates

If you think thats disturbing, i read somewhere in an article i came across where Obama signed on to have this crap implemented in 2013 sometime.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Text
The genesis of the swastika symbol is often treated in conjunction with cross symbols in general, such as the sun cross of pagan Bronze Age religion. Beyond its certain presence in the "proto-writing" symbol systems emerging in the Neolithic,[8] nothing certain is known about the symbol's origin. There are nevertheless a number of speculative hypotheses. One hypothesis is that the cross symbols and the swastika share a common origin in simply symbolizing the sun. Another hypothesis is that the 4 arms of the cross represent 4 aspects of nature - the sun, wind, water, soil. Some have said the 4 arms of cross are four seasons, where the division for 90-degree sections correspond to the solstices and equinoxes.The Hindus represent it as the Universe in our own spiral galaxy in the fore finger of Lord Vishnu. This carries most significance in establishing the creation of the Universe and the arms as 'kal' or time, a calendar that is seen to be more advanced than the lunar calendar (symbolized by the lunar crescent common to Islam) where the seasons drift from calendar year to calendar year. The luni-solar solution for correcting season drift was to intercalate an extra month in certain years to restore the lunar cycle to the solar-season cycle. The Star of David is thought to originate as a symbol of that calendar system, where the two overlapping triangles are seen to form a partition of 12 sections around the perimeter with a 13th section in the middle, representing the 12 and sometimes 13 months to a year. As such, the Christian cross, Jewish hexagram star and the Muslim crescent moon are seen to have their origins in different views regarding which calendar system is preferred for marking holy days. Groups in higher latitudes experience the seasons more strongly, offering more advantage to the calendar represented by the swastika/cross.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

They grow back and require your work each week. The ground has better uses.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

AMEN, and not only that the seeds are spread and new weeds sprout up. The root must be addressed and confronted and the outward manifestations will die along with.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

Originally posted by bhaal

Revelations 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Just because it is written in the bible as 666 does not mean it is correct, the bible has been edited rewritten translated my times, so you would at least need the first ever written transcript to be sure, and even then you wont know if it correct.

If you run a google search on "what is the number of the beast" you will find sites explaining how the number maybe 616.

A person showed me once thirty years ago that by assigning number to the alphabet the name “Kissinger” sums up to 666. Hennery Kissinger was just a normal man with a doctrine of peace. That was before Al Gore invented the internet. Therefore, I would only look to the numbers as a conformation. If you try hard enough you can make the number do what you want. I would think there would be a great deal of suspicion before the numbers of the mark become apparent

Don't listen to anyone ascribing names to 666, that's poppycock.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

AMEN, and not only that the seeds are spread and new weeds sprout up. The root must be addressed and confronted and the outward manifestations will die along with.

Also, a bed of cut weeds seems pleasant, but chokes out anything else around it. I thought I would be clever this year and plant a few corn seeds in my wife's landscaping. So far, nothing. The corn in the garden is 4 inches. The fact that I planted it under grass keeps it from coming up. I suppose it will, but then I'll cut the grass eventually. The corn will never have a chance to rise beyond a small weed size.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You're now operating in the spiritual, your eyes and ears are opening. Abba, I pray fresh oil on this brother's ears and eyes of his spirit man, I pray these over you in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I've thought a lot about this thread today.

I am always seeking and today I was reminded of the mark of the beast, missing the mark, Christ and the Anti-Christ and what it all means to and or for me.

Jesus taught us to follow his ways. What kind of person was Jesus?

He was Selfless!

Always thinking of others and doing for others because his love was abounding!!

He didn't meet a stranger and never talked down the "sinner". He welcomed the sinner (man) and healed him. There were no judgments made to his enemies either. He showed us how to overcome selfishness with the Word....

He said God is Love!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Anytime there is a higher good, there is a lesser good. One becomes heaven and the other hell, and there is no real knowledge without one first travels through hell to discover heaven. There is a beginning, the iii, and there is an end, the XXX, and to travel that pathway one must go via 666, the hell on Earth.

In the old days of Horus, one eye was for the light of day and there other to see in the dark of night and the duality gives the ultimate knowledge. The Dark is the hidden hand, and the light is the literal. The literal walks on all fours, as do the beasts, and those of seeing in the dark rise to the vertical and the all knowing.

iii, ^^^, xxx

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Spoken Word sent out a vibration didn't it?? Sure did!

I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you do too!

www.sufimessage.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I've thought a lot about this thread today.

I am always seeking and today I was reminded of the mark of the beast, missing the mark, Christ and the Anti-Christ and what it all means to and or for me.

Jesus taught us to follow his ways. What kind of person was Jesus?

He was Selfless!

Always thinking of others and doing for others because his love was abounding!!

He didn't meet a stranger and never talked down the "sinner". He welcomed the sinner (man) and healed him. There were no judgments made to his enemies either. He showed us how to overcome selfishness with the Word....

He said God is Love!!

Right. The only condemnation was to those who were outright sinners, unbelievers, moneychangers, those selling false peace, Peter (I think he will repent in the end), Builders (Masons who reject Christ), hypocrits and the Experts in the law who were using it for selfish reasons. Have I left anyone out? Track this to the source and you get pride as the root. From there, the seven deadly sins abound in one form or another.

(wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony)

We then have this in proverbs.

16 There are six things the LORD hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Trace these back and you get the root of Pride, but the starting point past pride makes the decision. The intention is pride, but the intent (By design) is selfishness. If we fail to see that God gave us everything we have as a gift, we misinterpret this world as something we own.

I have a long way to go in this area, but I do live my life giving every day to others. My job as a teacher allows me to minister every step. My entire job is a work for the benefit of others. I am lucky in this respect, although I think most people have the opportunity. I take my idea of a servant attitude from the influence of the Hebrew people from history. The reason they always thrived in any culture was because of their attitude of trying to heal the world one act of kindness at a time. For me, the paradox in this is to then watch them operate against those who are not of the Jewish faith. As you said, Jesus taught to even love enemies.

There is no act more selfless than working toward the benefit of those who work against yours. Good is its own reward. Suffering always leads to reward.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

SO let me get this streight..

Pride is a sin, right..?

So, I come out of a burning building with a young child in my arms. I take the child over to her mother who is waiting nearby with Paramedics. I watch the mother take her child into her arms weaping with joy and I feel pride that I have accomplished something wonderful, that my team has accomplished something great.

SO for this I am a sinner, correct, because I was proud to have served the community and save a life and because I was proud of my team and the way they preformed their tasks..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by NOTurTypical

SO let me get this streight..

Pride is a sin, right..?

So, I come out of a burning building with a young child in my arms. I take the child over to her mother who is waiting nearby with Paramedics. I watch the mother take her child into her arms weaping with joy and I feel pride that I have accomplished something wonderful, that my team has accomplished something great.

SO for this I am a sinner, correct, because I was proud to have served the community and save a life and because I was proud of my team and the way they preformed their tasks..

If you feel Pride instead of Joy, yes, that's a sin. Pride is what got the devil kicked out of heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join