It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Lights in Apollo 14 Mission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysterious007

They don't show the full list of photos with those "blue lights". As far as I know, the following photos all show those "blue lights", in one place or more. The last two in the list were taken in orbit, during the rendezvous between the CSM and the LM.

AS14-66-9290
AS14-66-9293
AS14-66-9294
AS14-66-9295
AS14-66-9296
AS14-66-9297
AS14-66-9299
AS14-66-9301
AS14-66-9320
AS14-66-9339
AS14-66-9345
AS14-66-9346

What most people do not say is that the blue light also appears close to the camera, like in the following photos.
(the saturation was increased to 150% to make the "blue lights" more visible)

You may need to scroll to the right in one or two images to see the "blue light".

AS14-66-9290

AS14-66-9295

AS14-66-9296

AS14-66-9301

AS14-66-9339

While I'm not specialized in anything, I don't think those are lens flares, as (as far as I know) lens flares are a result of the lens and look more or less the same for a specific lens, as the flare will depend more on the lens than on the light source.

But I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterious007
What could be those things? These blusih flame of light looks like some kind of alien object or spacecraft. I think these can't be photographic anomalies or lense flares. Can anybody explain these weird phenomenon?

Bad editing of the stuff in the studio like the things in this image

or this one...

now turn the lights back on...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think they could be some sort of internal lens reflection or something similar, such as in these images below. Whatever they are, they seem to be a photographic artifact (i.e., not really there, but something caused by the camera/film).

[On the LM]

Image Source

[two spots below the crescent Earth]

Image Source

edit on 4/22/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Wow. intriguing. I am not so sure about lens flare anymore. Definitevely no alien spacecraft either.
Maybe someone at NASA browsed the photos with blue-ketchup dirty hands??

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by Cosmic911

haha no govt tells the truth just the people seem to filter the crap from fact a lot better then Americans lol...

if you live in fear or in confusion are you really living?

I agree 100%. I just think the older I get the more aware of our govt's misdeeds I become. For most of your life you believe the world is a better place because of the U.S. I doubt their is a nation and govt more proud of themselves and their accomplishments to the rest of the world as the U.S. Then BAM! The veil is lifted.

Having said all that I still love my nation, its people, and my way of life. Its just our politicians that make me sick.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I was watching a video yesterday (1hr 20 mins). It was a Canadian chap who had analysed the hatch problem incident on one of the space missions. He began to notice blue and green streaks in the NASA footage. When he slowed the film down, he began to notice other anomalies and objects. The Blue "streaks" you see here in the photos provided above look very similar to the "streaks" captured by this chap.

I am very sorry, I never kept the video........perhaps someone may know what I'm on about and post it here.........very interesting indeed.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Sorry took so long to reply.

I am no expert...it does look like it may be a reflection in the glass of some object.. but to me it doesn't appear to be light artifacts.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The guy who took those pictures was Ed Mitchell, no coverup crony. Why wouldn't he have told us about any such puzzles? Isn't he the one spill-the-beans astronaut you can rely on?

Nobody mentioned anywhere hereabouts that Mitchell was on that mission.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join