It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam seeks foreign help to beat mystery skin disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Vietnam seeks foreign help to beat mystery skin disease

www.bbc.co.uk

Vietnam says it will ask for international help to find out what is causing a skin infection that has already killed 19 people.

More than 170 people in the country's central province of Quang Ngai have reported symptoms.

The disease begins with a rash on the hands and feet: it can progress to liver problems and multiple organ failure.

Vietnamese health ministry tests have failed to pinpoint the cause.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
ca.reuters.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Vietnam Illnesss: Important Topic; Reputable Sources.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This sounds very scary! A mutation in a virus or bacterium? An artificially produced pathogen? Perhaps the radiation from Fukushima has caused a deadly mutation in a self-replicating micro-organism? Whatever this is, we need to watch it closely. I wonder what its level of contagiouness is. With the recent outbreaks of SARS, H1N1 and the blatant attacks upon the human immune system by the NWO, I wouldn't be surprised if this is another 'lab-created' virus.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-4-2012 by chemistry because: grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

sounds like mutated mega herpes?

what the lalala?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If I were a conspiracy minded individual I might think back to the recent past and how Vietnam was floating a trial balloon for asking Washington for help against China in a regional dispute. Again, if I were of such a mind, I might think China is fully capable of some limited but very scary methods of making their point to an errant Government. Why, one like Vietnam....now that I think about it.

Of course, I'm sure China wouldn't do such a nasty thing.....then again, it is ATS and it's a crazy world out there these days.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
tell them to get ahold of some MANUKA HONEY from New ZEALAND,
we have honey that kills even medicence resistent infenctions here,
it has been tested on many many forms of infenction and when nothing else works the docs resort to our honey.

i am not a doctor and this is not intended as medical advice please see your doctor if you decide to try the manuka honey as only a doctor can prescribe medicine.

but even fleash eating bacteria die when they come in contact with this honey (NO JOKE)

BUT YOU MUST ASK YOUR DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE IT TO YOU FOR MEDICAL USE.

xploder

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
maybe its not an infection but poisoned ground water think about it hands and feet get exposed by washing and working in in rice fields when it gets in food organ damage happens/ i worked doing testing of water runoff from a pulp mill 10 years ago and my hip waders sprung a leak where my leg was exposed to runoff water i had a severe rash that lasted 3 weeks after exposure.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

it was probably released by a pharmaceutical company that was in the news recently to boost their profits.i hope it gets back to the high life scum executive who did this.
edit on 22-4-2012 by nobodysavedme because: anger.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No Joke here people, we have had some instances of this in lincolnshire UK. Hand, Foot and Mouth disease, some kids have had it at my childs school.

This is definately environmental IMO probably GMO or Pesticide based. It would not suprise me if Monsanto were responsible for this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Sounds like the skin thing is a just a symptom of this mystery disease. The article calls it a skin disease, but with multiple organ failure involved, it must be systemic disease.

It could be many things, but I would suspect that it is viral.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Or you could just buy it yourself. It isn't controlled, at least AFAIK.

F# the doctors.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now see, asking for international help is what intelligent nations do (Japan?).

I hope they get the help they need quickly.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
tell them to get ahold of some MANUKA HONEY from New ZEALAND,
we have honey that kills even medicence resistent infenctions here,
it has been tested on many many forms of infenction and when nothing else works the docs resort to our honey.

i am not a doctor and this is not intended as medical advice please see your doctor if you decide to try the manuka honey as only a doctor can prescribe medicine.

but even fleash eating bacteria die when they come in contact with this honey (NO JOKE)

xploder

Raw Organic Manuka Honey from New Zealand is one of the natural things I used to cure stomach ulcers. (Along with food-grade pine oil.)

It's not just any Manuka honey -- it has to be raw, organic Hi-Active 15+ (living enzymes). The one I used was from Y.S. Organic Bee Farms. Ask your health food store

Thanks for reminding me of the honey.

I wonder what this disease is? Vietnam suffered so much Agent Orange (among other things). I wonder if this is some weird mutation.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I was reading about this before and found this -

The team members also met with an elderly man, named Pham Van Mai, in Reu Village who had discovered a strange chemical substance. The man provided a clear location of the place where the chemical was buried.

Later they studied the daily activities of inhabitants as well as the place where the US army troops had been based during the war time.

www.saigon-gpdaily.com.vn...

Something the US left behind perhaps?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Hate to break it to you:

Previous thread

Sorry man.

top topics

join