It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booms in Clintonville, WI - New Evidence of Something Sinister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi.

(I apologize if this video has been posted.)

I have thought this 'earthquake swarm' stuff is a lie from the begining. Maybe they are earthquakes but I think either the government is responsible or they know something they aren't telling us.

There have been additional swarms in Canada since this video was made. (McAdam, NB)

So basically the person thinks haarp may have something to with the Clintonville earthquake(s). I don't know enough about haarp but I figured you guys would know.....is this even possible?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

interesting. Thanks for posting it.

There is a possibility that earthquakes on such programs are either covered up, denied, or minimized. I can't remember which earthquake, but I recall it was labelled a 5.9 instead of a 6 so it did not set off certain alarms etc.

But nevertheless, it is very strange that there is an "explanation" for the sounds in the sky phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ahhh...good ole HAARP
how I've missed you.
Its been awhile since we've had a good HAARP connection, but I think this could be a good candidate. These boom seem to happening all over the world and as HAARP conspiracy proponants suggest, HAARP is an aimed weapon. What the hell is there to aim at in Nowheresville, WI ?

Anybody have an idea why such a high technological device such as HAARP would be ramped up to pick on alittle US town? Is there somthing of interest in that town or near-by?
edit on 21-4-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Nothing important in Clintonville. (Well the clintonvillians.)

That's why I thought maybe they were testing it or something.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Ahhh...good ole HAARP
how I've missed you.
Its been awhile since we've had a good HAARP connection, but I think this could be a good candidate. These boom seem to happening all over the world and as HAARP conspiracy proponants suggest, HAARP is an aimed weapon. What the hell is there to aim at in Nowheresville, WI ?

Anybody have an idea why such a high technological device such as HAARP would be ramped up to pick on alittle US town? Is there somthing of interest in that town or near-by?
edit on 21-4-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

Maybe there are targets of some importance. Possibly such as this.www.bestsyndication.com...
edit on 21-4-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So the 'New Evidence of Something Sinister' is someone speculating it is HAARP?

HAARP, the catch all, all purpose cause of destruction.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Not my title I just copied the title of the video.

Like I said I was just asking if you guys think it's even possible.

The nato summit is in Chicago next month which would be a huge target. Pretty hard to prove they caused an earthquake. (Just like it's hard to prove they trained birds to fly at jets.
)

top topics

join