It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G. Zimmerman IS out of Jail-granted bail ($150,000.00): (Get ready for the "Civil Unrest")

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am listening Live to the Judges orders now (11:10 a.m Friday).

Honestly, the State of Florida is not looking to good in this case. The case seems a tad weak, IMO.

Anyway, Zimmerman will be released on bail ASAP-most likely Saturday.

You know, the most outstanding thing I am hearing... Is how they have to get people to the court in secret as FEAR FOR EVERYONES SAFETY.

Seems to me like they need more cops and security to keep any local, or other, population under control.

(the locals want the law to work... as long as it works for their side.....

edit on 4/20/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/20/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

How does a rent-a-cop afford bail like that? I'm not worried about civil unrest, this case has already caused enough civil unrest thanks to the MSM, Al Sharpton, the New Black Panther Party, etc. This man somehow affording bail doesn't seem to be as big of a deal as the ramblings of Al Sharpton. Besides, he's actually standing trial for the killing of Treyvon, so why start more civil unrest? Now, if he's found innocent then I would expect some folks to be very unhappy, but it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't have much of an opinion on George Zimmerman or Travon, I just don't have enough information to decide.

I do know that a lot of very passionate folks HAVE formed an opinion and this case has the potential to cause racial tensions to escalate not only in Florida, but across the nation. Because of that fact, I feel this case is worth following.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by anon72

How does a rent-a-cop afford bail like that?

A defendant typically works with a bail bond company and only has to put up 10% of the bail personally.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

He's not free until he pays 150,000 bucks. They said his family is poor I highly doubt they will come up with that kind of cash. Look for him to be in jail until trial, if he does get free he better watch his back.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Well if they let him do the 10% then he will be out tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by anon72

He's not free until he pays 150,000 bucks. They said his family is poor I highly doubt they will come up with that kind of cash. Look for him to be in jail until trial, if he does get free he better watch his back.

15k plus someones house. Not actually too difficult to come up with actually if you get a few different people chipping in. Sell a car, take out a loan, etc. Its already been figured out more than likely. He isn't dirt poor with nobody supporting him.

Also, keep in mind he has other supporters outside of his family...so if they were pinched to come up with 15k, they could simply start a donation drive..but I suspect the money is not an issue.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Well if they let him do the 10% then he will be out tomorrow.

Yes, Tomorrow is when they said he will be out.
there is no "if they let him"..all bond agencys work the same...they do 10%, regardless of case. 150k bond is actually cheap considering its murder (albeit 2nd degree)...I was expecting something along the lines of 500k

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
his parents put their house up in accordance with the bondsman. That is how a rentacop will pay bail. He will be home or in his girlfriends house out of the state in less than 3 days.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You seem like you are almost salivating at the thought of people rioting.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Riots? Certainly possible.
I just hope not.

I will always remember the stories told to me by people who lived in the last riots in Miami.

One friend had to drive with his .357 magnum openly displayed in order for rioters not to throw rocks at his car.
He had to take aim at a few rioters to convince them not to throw rocks at his car.

Another guy was in Overtown when the riots were going on at his warehouse.
Rioters were running around the streets throwing bottles and rocks.
He pulled out all his guns and told his employees to start shooting at old pallets they set up as targets.
After going through a few a few boxes of rounds they came out to empty streets.

I hope that don't happen again.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
reply to post by anon72

You seem like you are almost salivating at the thought of people rioting.

Oh they are, just like people salivate about WW3 around here. Guess what guys, there ain't gonna be no race riots. You can keep having wet dreams about it as much as you like-It ain't happening.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Did you see the latest photo of Zimmermans Bloody head that was submitted as evidence?

Taken 3 minutes after the incident.

Not good for the prosecutor

With ABC News’ release of the George Zimmerman photo showing blood flowing freely from his head, the question becomes whether Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case, had access to the photo before charging Zimmerman with second-degree murder.

The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Are you too young to remember the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles? That was based on outrage surrounding the exoneration of the police officers charged with his beating. What happens if Zimmerman's case proves to be concrete self defense in the eyes of the law? There was outrage before an investigation was even launched or before all the facts were known. Just like the sudden revelation of this picture that was never mentioned by the prosecutor.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I love how everyone's calling him a "rent-a-cop". This is absolutely moronic. He felt he was serving his neighborhood by keeping it safe and unofortunately it turned deadly. None of us know exactly what happened the night Zimmerman shot Martin. The MSM flooded the televsion with edited 911 recordings and interviews with Martin's parents. It's a shame Martin lost his life, but from the photos I just saw on Yahoo News, the back of Zimmerman's head was bleeding. He says Martin was slamming his head on the concrete and in self-defense he shot Martin because he felt his life was in danger. I wasn't there...you weren't there...but I do believe the truth will come out.

What about the black nurse that just shot the white mother in Austin? Why aren't whites screaming "RACISM" in this case?? Because we know her act was NOT an act of racism, but an act of attempted kidnapping, murder, and she is obviously not mentally stable. And most importantly, there were WITNESSES...the Zimmerman/Martin case has witnesses, but they're not saying much..most likely for fear of their lives.

In times like this ALL of us need to join together and heal instead of promoting violence. I'm not saying anyone on ATS is promoting violence, but we can spread peace amongst our neighbors, co-workers, and a complete stranger...this is how we unite in times of tragedy...not the CRAP-SHOW the MSM is stuffing down our throats!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

WOW! That certainly is interesting.

It would appear the young Martin actually DID try to defend himself from this stalker psychopath before he was killed feet fro his own back yard, not breaking any laws.

Too bad Trayvon wasnt armed that night so he could have legally killed Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

keep speaking before you are aware of all of the evidence? Or perhaps you just don't care about the evidence that we are already aware of? Probably the latter...

Thanks for your input though... Don't pursue a career in law

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Can't handle the truth my friend. Open your eyes a bit and read/listen to the people who are PROMISING such.

It isn't me.

Consider me more of a "Prepper". I'm ready for the verdict-regardless of what it is, even though it should/appears to be in the form of Innocent. Are you?

And, in case you didn't see the latest "discovery", by ABC none the less, the newest photo evidence that supports Mr. Zimmerman's side of the story.:

Now, here is why I said the State side of things is very weak. The Lead Investigator admitted to NEVER asking Zimmerman about his injuries. Had no report indication etc etc. Remember, though... the cops let him go that night BECAUSE the evidence support the event.

The Defense atty said, why not? No answer.... Well, he then holds up the medical bills and reports and says... Do you want them, they are right here. "You know what, I'll just give them to the state (to make sure they get them). A total SLAP DOWN to a cop.

I could go on but.. whats the sense. Believe whatever side you wish. I will be prepping more... getting ready.

But, no sense speaking facts. Get your kind confused-it appears.

As

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

He only has to actually pay $15,000.
He has a defense fund set up to help him. Anyone can contribute.

Originally posted by antonia
Guess what guys, there ain't gonna be no race riots. You can keep having wet dreams about it as much as you like-It ain't happening.

'ain't gonna be no' .... okay .... what exactly does that mean in english? Be specific.
State it plainly so that we can all see and play it back to you when the civil unrest DOES happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

reply to post by anon72

A defendant typically works with a bail bond company and only has to put up 10% of the bail personally.

Right, bail bondsmen, of course!

Yeah, he'll definitely be out tomorrow. We can all safely assume tensions are still high but I don't think we have to worry about any issues.

reply to post by FreedomKnight

You can get upset all you want but at the end of the day he is still, or was, a rent-a-cop. We all get he was apart of the neighborhood watch and he took his job seriously, and that's what got him into this mess to begin with.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join