It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G. Zimmerman IS out of Jail-granted bail ($150,000.00): (Get ready for the "Civil Unrest")

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

What ever injuries he would've had only prove that Treyvon didn't go down without a fight. Stand your ground laws apply to unarmed people just as much as armed people.
edit on 20/4/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

he only needs 10%(standard in the industry) but some go as low as 7-5% if they think the person is trustworthy...iver personaly had higher bail my self from my rambunctious youth so it does seem like a small ammount to ask for a case like this (OJ simpson was what 1.5 million? casey anthonthy was more then 150k) he might know a bail bondsman or if he was smart (and not planning on running) he could also have put his house up for colateral(that way i dont think you loose money)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Honestly, Zimmerman was in the wrong here, he SHOULDNT have ad a sidearm on neighborhood watch, esp since he was TOLD there should be no weapons on neighborhood WATCH, the 911 dispatcher told him to NOT follow Martin, and he did anyway. Irregardless what Martin was doing, it wasnt Zimmerman's responsibility to follow or try to stop him.
Honestly, I think he should be convicted, if not it will be plead down to manslaughter

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Zimmerman is a dead issue as far as race is concerned.

Verna Deann McClain neutralized it by committing a far worse crime where the 'race' issue is invoked.

for all those hoping otherwise...sucks to be you.
edit on 20-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Please contribute to This existing, long term thread on this issue.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join