It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about ego and self-centered concepts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

"The fact is I still wouldn't let M Jackson babysit my kids one because of the bad thing said about him and two I don't know him or who he is."

It is wise not to let someone you don't know baby sit your kids, especially if they are dead.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Wow that example when straight over you head didn't it. Is there an adult there I can speak to...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. ~William G. McAdoo

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Only ignorant men argue because only ignorant men think they have to win.
Intelligent people discuss.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
When the egoic mind is running the show they have to be the best, they compete. They cannot discuss, they argue to win. The egoic mind is annoyed and easily hurt, it 'thinks' it can be annihilated and this is fear. This fear of annihilation will make them fight so they feel compelled to defeat any threat. They dislike a lot, they are against 'things'.
The true being 'knows' it will never be annihilated and this is love.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
it has nothing to do with ego, people should one day say things honestly, others levels of conscious beings will surely exist

everyone know that truth is objective plus free

why everyone choose to stand as free one for objective plus to, or to stand as plus one for objective free to

and why others rare choose to stand normal on its own objective fact plus free respecting in principle that the ground has rights to also b functioning on its own objective plus free and others that he might talk to have that rights that allow it to talk to normally without meaning to eat it or to make love to

so why?? u r saying intelligence is the reason, i say u r not honest n surely then liars for meaning so

anywhere i guess there are at least two different ways of being for constancy terms

i think that at some point those different ways become two infinite oppositions

at some point, all is very clear so only the being is the reason of choice,

since all is very clear then the being reason must b also very clear different to take other way of all objective clarity

when the being is slightly different, objective clarity win over for sure as turning the being a relative individual freedom so nothing that matter really to all

what is the reason of being extreme opposed choice ways ?

from my opinion the reason is the concept of constancy

in one side we have those that conceive future constancy being to objective value

in another opposed side we have those that conceive futur constancy being to subjective value

what is constant is true, so objective futur always
then what conceive constancy in terms of subjective value are opposed to the concept of truth
while what conceive constancy in terms of objective value are always relative beings in truth

that is why while who are the most defensors of values are the monsters anywhere, and who say nothing about all in staying relative are definitive values themselves

why constancy could be conceived in opposed terms??

bc constancy is truth value, so the right conception of truth value is what can value objective fact from outside of it, as can value

so u in vulgar translation, cannot value, subjectively ur mind dont give points while staying ur mind same

im trying to reach that point without falling in the mess u always as ur gods bring it to, giving

giving is not about what get, so never about really giving anything, giving is free subjective limited isolated thing to the subject from being normally always meaning constancy in terms of objective plus, so know how to accept and respect superiority in free terms without meaning to anything, knowing that it is the normal way of how any and all always exist

while u know that also, but keep meaning being constant in ending to smthg else getting rid of it

so u invent love and inferiority and oness and creations and wills just to imagine powers against constancies rights, from what u hate true values, bc u love subjective pretenses and lies

in a way, it is easier for u, since inventing ur value mean to u that u still one from the begining to the end the same free thing drive, always enthousiastic about the opportunities u might get richer from, dreaming about nirvana and paradise where u would reach subjectively a stand of maximal well being that no more could b possible to u

what life or existence is showing u, is what disqualification of value do

now that the harm is done on so much and so many, time i guess is to move u out forever from existence, sorry there cant b negociations about it since objective monstruosities of disqualifications are done

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Only ignorant men argue because only ignorant men think they have to win.
Intelligent people discuss.

I wonder if you would keep that opinion if you were in court facing jail time and you lawyer was arguing your defence...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

obviously he will defend the judge while plaiding guilty to please him, like u all do

as if with all what is absolutely objective in life there are still points missing of ur reactions to anything that could happen or occur to urselves

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
the opposite way of being choice is showed at the end,

what can value alone, cant harm objective values nor existence realities, so cant b involved in the destruction of living being nor the humiliation of an absolute right

but what mean values being subjective superiority, is the happy of witnessing objective destructions especially if it is another subject life or any objective right

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
As a passing observer to this thread, using observation and not having any personal attachment to any of you or any preference over what someone says, I want to voice what I see, my judgement, my discernment, my differentiation, given the available information presented. All judgements are allowed. Whether they are correct/right/true or incorrect/wrong/false is what we strive to grasp.

Itisnowagain is lost, and it can be seen in his words. At the very onset of the conversation on page1 i think, you can see the ego taking over and responding in defensive ways. He projects ignorance by deflecting the Michael Jackson analogy for trust, and babysitting by a stranger, by saying he is dead. Ego fail.

AsuspiciousMANappears loses patience in page4, quite understandable

He is quite right otherwise.

Manula, has got it. Read what he says and go research, learn, understand it. I have recently understood the fear of judgment of the pseudo New Age conception many espouse. I always new it was bull#, but I didn't understand why they were saying it. It is all about preventing negative emotions. That is the only reason they tell you not to judge, but they are doing a disservice to all the gullible people who blindly accept conclusions from these "leaders" of "New Age" they so revere by saying to not judge. The cult of personality has a grip on many, blindly accepting the conclusions of others, people do not think things over, they accept the no-judging concept due to the prevention of how it can lead you to feel in a negative way. You are in control of how you feel. Do not let others control you. The no-judgement idea is a trick to convince you to prefer to ignore reality and only feel-good. The New Age movement is overrun by this false notion of feel-good. It will cost you dearly. You will go nowhere by ignoring reality that makes you feel uncomfortable. Deal with your issues, face reality, accept its current condition, and choose to change in alignment with truth.

The don't discern, don't weigh, don't consider, don't distinguish, don't evaluate, don't see differences outlook... ignore and be ignorant all you want if that will make you happy. Go ahead and not develop proper critical thinking and analyses to draw sound conclusions and good sense. The proper advice for people is:
"Don't just judge, but judge justly."
"Stop judging by appearances, but judge justly."

Peace and love to all.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Nice job,
just wanted to tell you that

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join