It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds and Strange Lights now Spooking Canada (Video) April 19, 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

At 2:35 it shows 3 or 4 clips of interviews with regular people.

news.gather.com...

In this CBC News video report, worried citizens are pushing authorities to get to the bottom of the mystery booms and flashing lights which started in February, curiously right around the time a similar incident rattled the town of Clintonville, Wisconsin.

This time, officials are confident that the weird noises are the result of micro-quakes in the area, which was the cause seismic experts attributed to the round of strange booming noises which occurred in Clintonville. But they seem to be at a loss to explain the flashing lights residents in Canada are reporting, which appear to be caused by the booming sounds heard more frequently in the last week.

Sounds like somebody is doing some blasting.
Adding on to the bunkers?
edit on 20-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Man this is getting weird. I don't believe in the 2012 doomsday stuff but the Earth picked a great year to start doing some weird stuff lol. At least this doesn't seem normal to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This area around McAdam is quite interesting, so I am going to list some features of the McAdam area that may or may not have anything to do with what is going on there , however it is certainly , Geologically , a fascinating place.

Geology and topology of the area:

-Within miles of the US Border, near Vanceboro, a large railroad town.
-Located near the Bay of Fundy, the area of the highest/lowest tides on the planet.
-Glacial till and many striated, glacial morains, doldrums and Glacial lakes in this region
-The area at one time was severely volcanic.
-Huge batholith's in this area : Intrusive igneous Volcanic plumes that forms from cooled magma deep in the Earth's crust
-Massive amounts of Granite as bedrock.
-There is a significant amount of Gold in this region, and many mines near the area.
-There is also a significant amount of Uranium in the rocks of this area.
-A huge glacial lake, Waukiahegan lake abuts the town, and there is significant sub-surface water channels and aquifers under the town, which also re-surface as a deep pond in the middle of the town.

Example of geology:

OF 2003-4 (Gold deposits associated with felsic intrusions in SW NB) (MP 35-4 (Harvey), MP 35-5 (Harvey FM.), MP 35-6, MP 59-4 and MP 59-4A, MP 66-1, MP 66-2 (correlation chart), MP 68-30 (sediment dispersal), MP 72-11, MP 72-12 (crosssection), MP 72-23 (Harvey area), MP 78-2 (Harvey area), MP 80-85 (ddh locations), MP 80-102 (R) (1:100 000, south half Pokiok Batholith), MP 80-102 and MP 80-102A (Pokiok batholith), MP 84-274 A and B (geol. compilation), MP 88-190 (21 G/11c, 1;20 000), MP 88-191 (21 G/11d, 1:20000), MP 89-70 (McAdam-St. Croix River area, 1:100 000), MP 98-29 (geology compilation, 21 G/11, 1:50 000), MP 2002-38A (geology and gold occurrences, Clarence Stream; 21G/02,03,06,07,10,11;1:100 000); MP 2005-34 (Bedrock geology of the McAdam area (NTS 21 G/11), York county, New Brunswick, 1:50 000), GR 94-2 (Pokiok Batholith aureole, with emphasis on Lake George mine); IC 67-1; IC 2002-1 (abstracts/resumes, 2002 Review of Activities/Rétrospective annuelle des activités); NR-5 (geology map of southwestern New Brunswick (coloured)/carte géologique du sud-ouest du Nouveau-Brunswick (colorée) planche 94-47 : légende en français, 21 B/10,15, 21G, 1:250 000); PM 59-4; REF 2 (basin analysis), REF 52 (volcanism), REF 133 (Carboniferous volcanics), REF 150 (digital satellite image analysis) REF 239 (lithological and geochemical dispersal in

The document where the above came from:
Geology of McAdam region

A very interesting place to live it seems. They have alot of cool geology there, and there must be some connections to the mini-earthquakes. Just for one thing, there is a significant amount of gold there. So perhaps some very enterprising miners as well... who knows.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Something is definitely awry. The fact that people in Canada are exclaiming about this, culminated with all of the recent earthquakes gives me no doubt that something lifechanging is about to take place.

Be happy, be prepared, and be peaceful.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

"I didn't feel any shakes, I felt vibrations"
"no I can't say that I've felt them before"
"it felt like it was right under the house"

I bet the guys drilling their underground tunnels are laughing their ass off right now.

It's so damn obvious...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What a stupid title for a thread.

Saying this is spooking Canada is like saying it was spooking the USA if loud bangs and lights occurred in Surrey, Maine.

Most Canadians have never even heard of McAdam, NB (pop. 1404 as of 2006). At worst, or best depending on your viewpoint, there might be some curiosity as to the cause amongst the other 34 million Canadians.

Even the townspeople interviewed didn't seem terribly spooked.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
delete me
edit on 20-4-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Its a warning that the big volcano near Mexico City is about to blow which could also arouse Yellowstone.... get your asses out of there.....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am siting here in Sonora, CA on my computer upstairs. A loud boom and a shockwave that moved all the blinds inward toward the room. Does anybody have any answers yet about these booms happening all around the world and now here in my home town? People in Columbia, CA about 10 miles from here have also heard these loud booms. Investigations have come up with nothing. Pretty scary when you actually feel it and here it for yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
would you all please just listen to me, im not lying. these strange things are happening because im proving schizophrenia isnt an illness its being attacked by these beings who can alter ones reality so much they seem crazy. so go ahead call me crazy but i know im right. these strange things are because of my interaction with their technology

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Micro-quakes.... how #ing stupid do they think we are????

Originally posted by truthermantwo
would you all please just listen to me, im not lying. these strange things are happening because im proving schizophrenia isnt an illness its being attacked by these beings who can alter ones reality so much they seem crazy. so go ahead call me crazy but i know im right. these strange things are because of my interaction with their technology

Now that's some interesting stuff right there...
edit on 22-4-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i think all these really shallow earthquakes that are being felt so strongly and making so much noise are really out of the ordinary. this is all getting weirder and weirder. earthquakes, volcanoes..... i don't believe in the whole 2012 thing but this is starting to get creepy.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Actually micro-quakes are quite common.
I'd have to do some looking into this tough.
From what I know of micro-quakes we aren't supposed to feel them that much.

California has something like a dozen micro-quakes a day.
They are so small humans can't feel them unless they are on top of the epicenter though.

I wouldn't call what the video was talking about micro-quakes.
I'd call what they were feeling more along the lines of baby-quakes.
Just big enough so that we can start feeling them.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

micro quakes from my understanding are not normally felt like you said. i think it's awfully weird that the small quakes are causing so much shaking and noise. it seems to be happening all the time now.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Could be areas that normally don't have quakes.
In California the houses and buildings are built to stand up to quakes.
These mini-quakes(sounds better than micro considering their strength) could be hitting areas that don't have earthquake building codes.

new topics

top topics

join