It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Farrell UK Police Analyst Comes Forward About Fake Terrorism,Government Terrorism and Faked 7/7

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Tony Farrell a UK Police analyst finds out the truth and speaks out, is sacked almost immediately but now has his say, this is a great video and shows that even the Police are starting to wake up to the NWO Government!

edit on 19-4-2012 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I posted this on my facebook page for people to watch, every like and every comment on there including my own has been deleted by facebook immediately.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Can you give us some more information about his argument, I would watch the video however I am using mobile broadband and it would cost me like £10 to watch it.

thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

Brilliant upload. The crux of the matter is, police, army government work for the people by the people, I think they need reminding of that fact! I hope when SHTF that there will be enough good souls out there to help take down those in power that really should not be there!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm going to post it on mine now, so I will keep an eye on the comments and likes

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I've posted this on my facebook too. In all fairness I didn't need to post a reply to say that I had done this It was more of a point to bump this thread back to the top!! All to often good threads on this site sink to the bottom while "trash" treads seem to get all the attention. I'm sure this is done on purpose!!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you post it with just the Youtube link it stays on, but I posted it saying Police Analyst speaks out against fake terrorism and staged 7/7 and every like and post on it was deleted off my personal page.

Can't say that's ever happened to me before!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can you give us some more information about his argument, I would watch the video however I am using mobile broadband and it would cost me like £10 to watch it.

thanks.

Basically the guy has been into the Police for about 25 years with no prior issues against his person, he learnt about 9/11 and was doing analysis on terrorist risk in the UK by Muslim extremists.

He realised there was no risk and it was the government who staged 7/7 and said so and has since been removed from the Police force, he is now part of the truth movement and still fighting his case.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this, the success of the NWO plan I think hinges on which way the police and the military jump.
The police used to be an integral part of the local community, but for a long time now the government has been actively discouraging this by not allowing officers to work in their own local areas, and discouraging them from being members of civilian organisations such as shooting clubs, etc.

divinecosmos.com...

Spotted the above linked article today and thought it was worth throwing in here, perhaps all is not lost yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Awesome video!

And about time too.....there should be plenty of these analysts in the 43 different forces in England that know the truth!

I hope he stays safe too

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Have come across this man before, I believe it was on a show with Ian R Crane.
It's brilliant to hear this stuff, the man has a lot of courage and speaks with dignity despite being "shafted"

S&F

Post a link to the facebook post and we can all make comments and see what happens.

Just found this interview with him by Rich D Hall, and Ian Crane ended up being his representative at his tribunal

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
All the emergency servises were already in place. Doing a training exercise, at the same tube stations. Training for a terrorist train/station bombing operation. Whats the odds of that? Almost like 3 buildings, falling into their foot prints. After some cave men from the Saudi, crashed planes into them.
Guess it worked so well in the states, that the UK govt decided to pull one on us. When is the revolution starting?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am very familiar with Tony Farrell, have wat hed him on richplanet and also on the edge. I am not suprised the comments are deleted by facebook. Tony has exposed corruption at the highest levels of the MET. This shows without doubt the UK is heading into tyranny.

The police have been conditioned to take on the community. I have seen one protestor who stated the policeman told her "you wont be able to do this soon", and it frightened her a lot.

They are gearing up for a NWO, and its the bankers and mega-rich pushing the agenda.
Remember people, we have as much right to life as those who have money. Money os not a measure of ones humanity but rather a measure of ones greed.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Do people actually take this guy seriously ?

This is someone who believed in the July the 7th conspiracy theories after he searched around loony sites on the internet, such as Prisonplanet and AT... ahem. Excuse me.

He even referenced Alex Jones in his dossier !

He has fallen for all of this ''satanic'' NWO nonsense, and it clearly conflicted with his abilities to do his job properly.

He refused to write a serious threat report because it clashed with his personal beliefs on the subject and his faith.

He appears to have had some kind of a meltdown, and South Yorkshire Police - perfectly reasonably - suggested he have psychiatric tests, which he refused; ergo, his dismissal.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Meaning as the guy was an analyst for the Police for over 25 years and never even thought of any of this before, then when asked to research for the Police on this particular subject and terrorist threats and found none YES I do believe him as that was a job he did well for 25 years and RISKED IT ALL because he saw the TRUTH.

He speaks clearly and concisely and risked his security and livelyhood to disclose the truth and not tow the party (nwo) line, the guy wants commending not laughing at.

edit on 20-4-2012 by DigitalKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thankyou for posting this - it is interesting that more is being said about 7/7 when there are these newly surfaced 9/11 'lost tapes' going around so it's refreshing to see this brought up for discussion.
Thanks to the OP.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why isn't this interview getting more attention?

I thought something like this was exactly what was needed to get things started already!

This is an extremely brave act from a conscientious guy, who gave up his safe, stable environment to tell the TRUTH!!....

Isn't this what people have been asking for?....Someone in power(alright only a police analyst) to come out and speak up against tyranny?
Surely he deserves a little respect for his actions?
maybe others will take notice and start asking questions!
The police do still get some respect over here in the UK...albeit only some

oh well at least a bump if nothing else

edit on 21-4-2012 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sorry, when he starts name-dropping Alex Jones and the NWO he loses credibility.

He's supposed to be a Police analyst? What does that even mean? What was his job, and why was he needing to "go along" with any government line in his position?

I do believe this is just a guy who worked with the Police, and was suckered in by all the BS people like Alex Jones put out there, and his employers (perhaps correctly) decided that his mental state was not conducive to his employment.

That in itself is not unusual. I worked with a guy who used to go into three-hour rants at work about the NWO, getting himself so worked up that he'd contradict himself over and over without skipping a beat. One day he was pulled into the office and told that if it didn't stop he would be asked to see a psychologist to assess his mental state and ability to work. They were very good about it all, but he was beginning to frighten people. Something had to be done.

This Tony Farrell is not convincing at all. And while I fully accept that there is a whole lot about 9/11 and 7/7 that does not make sense (I have read quite a lot of interesting contradictions about 7/7 specifically) and I also believe that those said to be responsible were not all they seem to be, I cannot take this guy seriously when he says that his opinions have been influenced by someone as nonsensical and consistently nonfactual as AJ.

If people want to be taken seriously, they need to do some proper research. They need to come to their conclusions without being ranted at by Alex Jones and told what to believe. They need to form genuine connections for themselves, find reasons to be suspicious and then tell me why they came to that conclusion.

Telling me "I believe this because I watched some YouTube videos and listened to Alex Jones ranting about the New World Order" just makes him another ATS member with nothing new to add on the subject and nothing to convince me of anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Fact of the matter is he watched Alex Jones on the 9/11 film Loose Change which like it or not has some great info in it. (Alex Jones isn't the font of all truth I agree)

So to research for 7/7 which is exactly WHAT HIS JOB WAS he did and did alone and made a decision.

A Analyst compiles evidence and facts to push theories or warn the Police about threat by looking at trends and stats, he found there was no terrorist threat in a job he had done for 25 years and done it well.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This helps explain it abit better... (posted above but just reposting for those who missed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join