It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I call bs. There's just two of them, can't see their facial features at all from this blurry camera, how do I know if this is in Maryland? What hotel was it at? What was the date? Two guys walking in a hotel lobby dressed in black and it's a conspiracy? I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelligence101
I call bs. There's just two of them, can't see their facial features at all from this blurry camera, how do I know if this is in Maryland? What hotel was it at? What was the date? Two guys walking in a hotel lobby dressed in black and it's a conspiracy? I don't think so.

I know exactly where and what hotel and you can too if you read this thread.

seriously does anyone bother to read any of the thread before posting?

and you get stars ...

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
scary, if true

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not sure how I feel on this one. It just seems to easy. I mean all you'd have to do is have two guys in black suits walk through a hotel lobby with access to the tapes, or even staged tapes. And you could voice whatever you want over it. You can't make out any faces or anything from these images, just blurry shots of guys in suits.

And if this did originate from the APIT how come there is not a single thing about it on their website?

I see this video on a ton of pages on the internet, but why not an original source?

Is that what was "taken down"? How come no footage of them anywhere else in the building? Surely any building with security camera's ALWAYS has more than just one. Or even from another angle in that room.

This just seems like way too easy of a hoax to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Seriously nothing about it on their site

Another person who didn't read ANY of the thread ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Lol some of you guy's would argue with a rock on whether or not it is a rock.

The guy said he would find out more information of whether or not he can release this video, so if he holds true to his word and he does get to.. Please either exit quietly or thank the guy for going out of his way just to make you naysayers hush.

Instead of arguing between each other to support your case how about have no opinion for a second and actually pay attention to what details are presented.. Is there anything in the actual news? Is this guy claiming to be who he is actually who he is or is it the OP adding spice to the thread? If it is the real guy then how was he notified of the posting going on here and why hasn't anyone taken responsibility for leading the guy to this thread? What was so important about what this hotel manager and the group of people saw compared to the many other people have seen? Did they have accurate photo's instead of blobby pictures like most of the time? Was the hotel manager talking to much about what he did see? What questions were actually asked by these MIB?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Please fully read the TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on Thu Apr 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aerialphenomena
post removed by staff

You've been here what? A day? And already you have this site (ATS) figured out ...

edit on Thu Apr 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think I have to lean towards either a viral marketing or just publicity. The fact that some great investigative work by Megamind was done and outed the "manager" then there is nothing to hide/protect anymore. I also have to go back to there website and that fact the made a blog post about this video being a Promo found HERE

No holes ...

witness 1 was the hotel manager. witness 2 was the security manager. witness 2 gave witness 1 the video. witness 1 gave the video to the investigative team. witness 1 is apparently identifiable in the video and doesn't want it to be released for that reason. witness 1 has already been identified. So he (AP) is going to contact him (witness 1) to see if he can release the video.

If there be no holes and witness one from the ufo sighting is also the same on talking in the video and the security guard is the same one from the sighting. then where is witness 3 the lady that spoke with the "MIB", and whos testimony was heavily relied on for witness 1 story about the video as herd in the video.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I think the part of the response from API that said " "Demanding" that i release the video will get you nowhere." shows a sort of power trip, that he has the info that so many seem to need to be truth and you will have to ask nicely!

The MIB account was not first-­‐hand, but rather specific information made known to the WITNESS by accounts from at least two hotel personnel who interacted with the MIB on hotel premises. Via e-­‐mail, Investigator contacted the hotel Security Manager who gave WITNESS a copy of the surveillance video of the MIB entering the hotel lobby. In the e-­‐ mail he erroneously thought the MIB incident was “around Halloween” and stated “I think most employees thought it was just a Halloween prank. Although I did find it odd, I really did not give it much thought at the time.” The Security Manager, in a subsequent e-­‐mail, admitted his time frame was incorrect but did not give an account as to why he thought hotel personnel had considered it “just a Halloween prank”.

from the PDF that was linked earlier

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

thanks for the support. these are the type of comments that are constructive and assist the UFO research community. i just don't understand why some people on this thread "demand" rather than "ask politely" for more information. i understand this is an interesting case and has sparked lot's of attention. remember, i did't start this thread ... one of my investigators told me this morning about it. if anyone on this thread understands how to conduct a full investigation, they would know that sending bits of information about a case BEFORE it is competely analyzed does not advance an investigation, it only derails it. anyway, love you all!

antonio

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

no, its my site. i built it.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
I think the part of the response from API that said " "Demanding" that i release the video will get you nowhere." shows a sort of power trip, that he has the info that so many seem to need to be truth and you will have to ask nicely!

I think it shows he was getting defensive as anyone would posting here. Within just a few pages people were already calling him a liar.

Maybe people here should be nicer ... you catch more flies with honey

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

no, its my site. i built it.

No you misunderstood I mean you have this site (ATS) figured out already. Full of lazy people with "driveby" postings ...

BTW the site (yours) looks good.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

This is the hotel staff having a laugh.

Bubba comes in one day and goes "Shoo, I seen one of them ufo things last night."
Staff "yeah right Bubba";
Bubba keeps going on and on "No I'm truthing here I seen a UFO, the MIB will be after me."
Quick Google and the plot is hatched.
2 frends of staff dress up and walk through the lobby knowing the camera will record them.
BS story about unblinking, strange men is generated.
And then it's "Bubba, Bubba, them MIBs are after you, better hide boy!!"
End.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Megamind, you rock. Thanks

Antonio

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

I think it shows he was getting defensive as anyone would posting here. Within just a few pages people were already calling him a liar.

I agree.
Just like a little kid stomping his feet in the candy aisle..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Remind me of this episode from Stargate atlantis
Aliens on earth dont want to be recognized

edit on 4/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

Originally posted by MegaMind

I agree.
Just like a little kid stomping his feet in the candy aisle..

I don't take too kindly to being called a liar either ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Megamind, you rock. Thanks

Antonio

I know ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Please fully read the TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on April 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join