It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The only information I have about this is that it occured in Maryland after a UFO investigation. The original source of this video is from the . Aerial Phenomen Investigations Team in MD For complete details about this incident contact them. I have no further details about this incident Quote from video source: "I work with the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team based in MD. One recent UFO investigation yielded actual footage of MIB on a hotel lobby camera. This video has a voice over of the person these MIB came for". --M. Barnharrt

I feel this deserves study and more investigation including more evidence to be collected such as what car did they arrive in were did they come from etc.

Again if you want to follow up and investigate this you need to contact the Aerial Phenomen Investigations Team in MD

edit on 18-4-2012 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
punk'd? (do they still do that?)

I'm drawing a blank for the most part... nothing I could do to research it
my knee jerk is that its just 2 guys dressed the same, maybe messing with the narrator...

my final thought after watching the whole thing
- - Nick Cage trained himself not to blink for the movie City of Angels.
It can be done.

link   
Here is the website for the Arial Phenomenon Investigations Team.....

www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

Claims to be a group of scientists and researchers. They have the video you posted on their site....and say this about it....

New API Promo Video!

We just developed a promo video for the team! Check it out on Youtube: www.youtube.com...

Des
edit on 18-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
Now, I would of paid to see that.

"Their eye's, they didn't blink"

They do look like twins on the video.

Surprised they didn't use their gadgets to wipe out their memory. Isn't that what they did on MIB the movie?
edit on 18-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

oooo I'm totally digging their pictures of "classic ufo's" - I love stuff like that.
Thanks for linking.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So 99.9% of all those who report ufo/ contact etc never get a visit from the MIB? Does this mean that 99.9% of all those who report ufo/ contact; the authorities know what's reported is Misinterpretation or lies? Meaning: 'only those who actually experience --the real thing-- get a visit? hmmm, interesting..
edit on 18-4-2012 by dejarmaX because: spillin mistook

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Clicking the video yields the message: "video removed by user."

Suspicious.

EDIT TO ADD: And now it is working. Strange.
edit on 18-4-2012 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I cannot say much looking at the video, as it could be any footage with some1 telling a story. But having said that, I like their website. Thanks for the linking. Will follow this thread. S&F

StringTh

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Off Topic (sorry). I like your avatar. Its in Pasargade, Perspolis, Iran.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Men in Black removed it. They don't want to be found out.

OH NO the few of us who have seen the video are now targets of their wiping ray gun. Be careful everyone! If I don't remember who you are tomorrow, then you know why!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Wow. I kinda hope this is fake, cause that's really too much. Twins, same uniform, pale, no blinking, no eyebrows/eyelashes, wigs, telepathy and hypnosis. Aliens or ultra humans.

Sounds like it might be a good prank played on the narrator though. Normal people come looking for him, coworkers know narrator is into conspiracies, and bam, prank. They already got the two guys walking into the lobby, all they need is to make them sound as scary as possible.

I almost want to call the research team and ask about it, but I don't know if that's getting too interested in a Youtube video. But I totally vote for someone else to call.

edit - I downloaded the video. If it goes down again, I could re-upload to a different account.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Contag because: add download comment

edit2 - UFO Report of why this guy got investigated

Sighting One: On 14 Oct 08, at approximately 22:30 hrs, WITNESS-­‐1 and WITNESS-­‐2 were standing outside in front of their hotel looking out over the Falls and the Niagara River. WITNESS-­‐1 and WITNESS-­‐2 saw a large, slow-­‐moving triangular craft with three white lights on all three sides and a pulsing red light in the middle of craft, moving east to west. WITNESS-­‐1 also saw a very bright white light shining down on the water, which was moving towards them. As the UFO moved closer to them, the direction of the light moved from pointing down to towards them. According to WITNESS-­‐1, the closer the UFO moved toward them the higher the UFO gained altitude. WITNESS-­‐1 said to WITNESS-­‐2 that if the object continues on the same path it would fly just to the left side of the hotel. According to WITNESS-­‐1, WITNESS-­‐2 “was frozen” [frightened] and would not follow WITNESS-­‐1 to the left side of the hotel. WITNESS-­‐1 stood in the middle of the road and waited. Soon the UFO was over WITNESS-­‐1, which made no sound. WITNESS-­‐1, moreover, claimed the UFO was a very large black triangle with four lights underneath: two white lights on the back and another on the front tip. At the UFO’s center, moreover, was a red light that pulsed very slowly. The triangular craft moved very slowly and was approximately a hundred feet above the 32 story hotel. The triangular craft continued west until it was completely out of sight.

There's more in the report, including a second account.

Same triangle craft from Belgium, the famous one.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Contag because: add .pdf

edit3 - Hotel in Google Maps
edit on 18-4-2012 by Contag because: google maps link

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Men in Black removed it. They don't want to be found out.

OH NO the few of us who have seen the video are now targets of their wiping ray gun. Be careful everyone! If I don't remember who you are tomorrow, then you know why!

It's the usual ol' boring bull-sh!te myself & many others have had to suffer for years regarding this enigma!! A major claim comes out into the open... It's left for a while so it gains interest from those who take it all in, & then the link/s are closed in the hope of suggesting it was shut down by the authorities! seen this kinda crap a thousand times before--- boring boring fekin boring !! Nothing changes, does it. oh joy zzzzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

It's either legit, or it's great marketing for Men In Black 3 that is coming out in theaters next month.

The guy sounds like he really believes this and the video seems real.

Those aren't normal things people would notice about people unless they stood out so much as being just abnormal, like the other people said.

wait and see I guess. Hopefully people find out some more info about this.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very very cool! Thanks for sharing

No further input - just...brilliant

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Very very cool! Thanks for sharing

No further input - just...brilliant

Same really. First time I've seen anything like this, and when I saw the hats it reminded me of the observers from Fringe instantly too. I hope it doesn't get debunked, and if not that maybe in the future we can have more footage that's even clearer so we can see them better.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am in agreement...this is a first for me as well!

I am marking this for future reference...I am curious to see where it goes!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
great thread

lots of leads 2 follow just watch for the older black sedan in your driveway if u get involved

edit on 18-4-2012 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Here is a longer original version posted directly to their channel.

I messaged him and I am waiting for a reply on wether this video is for a promo or not.

I hope Antonio will join ATS and comment on this threat to tell us if this is mainly for a promo or if it is legit.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
punk'd? (do they still do that?)

I'm drawing a blank for the most part... nothing I could do to research it
my knee jerk is that its just 2 guys dressed the same, maybe messing with the narrator...

my final thought after watching the whole thing
- - Nick Cage trained himself not to blink for the movie City of Angels.
It can be done.

No training need be done to not blink. Every kid knows his trick. You simply narrow your lids slightly and that rewaters the pupils.

THAT is the ONLY thing of substance I can add to this strange account. I love it...whatever it is, true or hoax.

'Came back to add that the about the only people that wear fedoras and overcoats these days are orthodox Jews from Isreal. Usually, diamond merchants. They load their coats up with their wares. No joke!
edit on 18-4-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

'Back again to wonder in words why the API group was investigating this supposed event? Their website says they are only interested in determining if apparent UFOs are manmade, ETs, or something else. The actually say on the homepage that they don't care what agenda is behind the apparent vehicles, etc. is. So why this video from them with not a UFO is sight?
edit on 18-4-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDetective

I messaged him and I am waiting for a reply on wether this video is for a promo or not.

I hope Antonio will join ATS and comment on this threat to tell us if this is mainly for a promo or if it is legit.

Guh, it says it's for a promo on this page, so it's fake?

Director's UFO Blog

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join