It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black on Security Camera - Following UFO sighting in Maryland - MIB

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aerialphenomena

Ummmm pretty easy to block out a face and change the witnesses voice. To me that's not a good enough answer why you haven't released all the footage and for that reason your credibility it seriously in doubt. I mean this is the constant on going battle with people who "CLAIM" to have information, goes a little something like this, "Here's a piece of footage I have of two men walking into a hotel wearing the same clothes, then these guys went on into the hotel and talked to this lady... We also have footage of that, and we'll be getting it out soon. (2 years go by and the original 2 seconds of film is reproduced, with some other jackass claiming to have the extra footage.)" So I can see where your going with this and to be quite honest with you it makes your "UFO" group look like a bunch of giddy pre-teens. Thanks for all your credible information, APPRECIATED!
edit on 19-4-2012 by NoJoker13 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Of course a secretive MIB would mention to a reception attendant 'Governments and conspiracy theories' and BTW "did you know there is a alien moon base on the dark side of the moon, the world is ending in december, and ahhh can we speak to Jo Blogs about more secretive stuff?.....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

^^^^^^ My post above emulates yours, I have the same problems with it and this crap is laughable. Kids.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Consider that he didn't start this thread ...

... and maybe he hasn't gotten around to doing the editing yet.

There's plenty of things I want to do and intend to do but haven't gotten to them yet ...

after all from the pdf at their site about this case he just received permission on 2/27/2012 ...

pdf link ...

Security video of MIB entering hotel lobby was obtained by investigator and, with witnesses’ permission, over-­‐dubbed his voice recording of the MIB incident portion of the interview. Investigator received to permission (via e-­‐mail on 2/27/2012) for API to release this video where appropriate as long as witness identity was maintained. Also, investigator was supplied e-­‐mail contact for the Bellman who encountered the MIB.

edit on 19-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

They were neuralized of course they think they weren't visited my the MIB, duh!?!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is a pretty cool story, but sooooo easy to fake. You have to take this with a hefty grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
well, the video on Youtube shows a screen shot of these MIB, but in the upper left corner of the screen it says Niagra Falls which is in NY not MD, whats with the discrepancy?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
well, the video on Youtube shows a screen shot of these MIB, but in the upper left corner of the screen it says Niagra Falls which is in NY not MD, whats with the discrepancy?

I think was this near Niagara River in MD.

www.anglerguide.com...
edit on 19-4-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I remember my encounter with the MIB.

My Mother had told me that a spacecraft was flying right above her vehicle when she was driving with my uncle.

Then about a week later me and my wife were driving just outside of anchorage alaska. And it was about 2 in the morning. And a black Huey Helicopter landed probably 100 feet in front of us On the road. 4 men Hopped out. And the helicopter took off.

The thing was. We were over 30 miles away from Elmendorf Military base. So that was not an option.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Originally posted by gunshooter

I think was this near Niagara River in MD.

www.anglerguide.com...
edit on 19-4-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)

I think its ....

pdf link ...

LOCATION OF INCIDENT: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

incident occurred 10-14-2008 ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok so it seems i've gotten a bit trashed for mentioning TV series and movies(?)...

First question to ask in this scenario is not related to the video. Did anyone ask for a detailed account of the UFO sighting? Did anyone investigate it to see what makes this one special so that MIB come to investigate? ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

^^ see pdf link above ...

also found this article through that pdf (link in the pdf was incorrect)

pdf states there were several UFO reports in 2008 near Niagara Falls ...

Note this article is dated Nov 7, 2008 ...

The incident was reported to be Oct 14, 2008 and is mentioned in this article ...

UFO sightings in theFalls

Identity of witness, presumably the hotel manager, is given away in the article ...

Shane Sovar said it was about 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 14 when he was working at one of the hotels overlooking the falls.

"My security officer came out at some point," said Sovar. "He was looking out over the river and said either someone went into the river and they were looking for them or that's a UFO.

Note the expression "My security officer" ... spoken like a true manager ...

So much for protecting the identity ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Interesting.. I swear I read somewhere that it was Niagra _____. River? Lake?
Now I cant find it.
Odd....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sorry Fringe fans,

The description is CLASSIC for MIB's, so the "Watchers" of your show are actually exact descriptions of MIBs.

Do I believe it? not necesarilly, I haven't heard of MIB sightings in the last few decades.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So the directors blog link to video has been removed. Who is hosting the secondary one that says it's Maryland?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

(*see signature)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
As someone said earlier, just looks like a couple of Orthodox Jews entering the building

Orthodox Jews?.......MIB headquarters?

You decide

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i am fascinated by the men in black deal, although this video could have easily been a blues brothers review

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Maybe now that the witness' identity is found anyway (hey that article was public and linked to by the investigative team) maybe they can release the whole video

linkedIn ...

Shane Sovar

Duty Manager Sheraton Fallsview Hotel And Conference Centre 1992 – 2009 (17 years)

Note: Remember this is all public info ...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
hey these mib's what department do they work for? fbi nsa cia ss and are they hiring ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join