It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Balance of Fear and Love

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Absolutely, the more insults you say, the less credibility your arguments have.

I'm not inventing anything or trying to justify anything.

Your truth is your truth.

Just because you want it to be my truth doesn't mean it is.

Truth is infinite, with many facets.

Yours is one, mine is one, and they are both part of One Truth.

As I already stated, this thread began with a theory. I have never stated that my opinion is absolute truth. In fact, I have said several times that I do not necessarily believe in absolutes.

Also, I am female.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

u cant call truth just bc it is u or how u r honest pretense out of meaning urself or perspectives

this would b called ur truth not relative to infinite truth miss bott

what u cant justify objectively, is nothing at all so never related to any truth
while though not called a truth either

nothing is negative to truth not a truth

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by ottobot

u cant call truth just bc it is u or how u r honest pretense out of meaning urself or perspectives

If that is the case, then You cannot call truth just because it is you or how your honest pretense out of meaning yourself or perspectives.

this would b called ur truth not relative to infinite truth miss bott

Yes, this is my truth. Just as your truth is your truth. Though, they are both truth. You see truth, I see truth, we both see truth - though we may not see the exact same pieces of truth at this time.

what u cant justify objectively, is nothing at all so never related to any truth
while though not called a truth either

I agree, it is called existence. I exist, and my existence is my truth. There cannot be any other truth if I cannot exist in any other truth.

nothing is negative to truth not a truth

Nothing is, by definition, empty. It is neither positive or negative. Truth may or may not be positive.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

say that to urself expressions not mines, when i never mean but objective facts and never anyone then what i say could be related to infinite truth if i can still say things in absolute terms

while u insist to call ur expressions truth and infinite truth when u keep rambling about ur psyche and urself feelings and hopes

truth missy is a science of objective existence as any science is meaning the truth

there is no such thing called truth about subjective ramblings, when u even prove that ur state of being aware is never about anything, aware of ur awareness is clearly meaning to take advantage from being aware of things but for smthg else that u freely mean to invent a joy u could add to

individuals are individuals so normal different subjects varieties, but that dont make them different truths

what is individual by definition is never true, only what is real with everything else is true

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
evil jerk, nothing has no definition, it is negative to truth that is how it exists only negatively

but im sure a lot here would b interested to know more about ur actual experience of nothing
empty u said mmm how interesting, so plz enlighten us where did u perceive that nothing exactly? so one can b while perceiving objective emptiness???

in all terms of logics, objective is always more then what perceive it, that is why it is very interesting to know more about ur experience

u clearly mean a creator i guess, that sit in emptiness and all become suddenly colorful from its own alone drawings

no wonder u call urself a truth equal to another objective value, if all is a pencil eraser of same hand to u

why dont u go to religion forums and speak clearly about ur god and ur beliefs of how he does create u, u will b there more at ease with ur means but obviously all ur means are the liar u r

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

You're wasting your time, Absolutely. Like I said, the more you try to insult me, the less I take you seriously.

If one feels the need to insult another person in a debate, then their argument is very weak. Your fear of losing the "argument" takes over, so you attempt to distract from the issue by calling me names.

It's not working.

edit on 4/22/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

u reason as an absolute liar, but u r also the perfect cartoon character of god lovers
u repeat exactly the words of scripture that everyone dream of seeing it useful in a conversation but never dare to

so who insult u fear u, so all criminals and crimes done to u are from fearing u, or loosing an argument since there cant b other present when u r there

so there is nothing true in ur reality but u, anything that dont mean u positively is what fear u so again mean u

miss u r the proof that this time is gonna end, obviously u should b thrown in the real world where everyone dislike much more others bc they like truly some others in realistic terms and where insults are the best arguments to clearly mean common interests right, u will insist to speak here so get use to my replies since the matters u r talking about r not urs, and get use to others who also share the same common field of interests and ground expressions

people like u exhibit the crap u belong to, u show how u never exist bc u r already the end of ur kind

come on make a sound, im sure u will try but wont succeed

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
I think you misunderstood my intent on that one: I already have people who love me.

I love certain people, whether they reciprocate that love or not.

What I meant is that I have no interest in seeking love. As in, I'm not going to go out and start dating random people to "find a mate". I'm not going to go out and "find friends". In other words, I have no interest in searching for people who may be more inclined to like or love me based on their advertised interests.

Because, what's the point?

Love is love and it happens when it's supposed to.

I'm just not worried about it. I have love in my heart, I have wonderful children, a few loving friends, and live in beautiful world... I don't feel like I need to seek anything I don't already have. I figure that what happens will happen, so I'm not going to worry about it.

I know you are a very loving person because of how much you put up with absolutely in this thread lol, good job!

I think my point has been made, there is not much more to say on this subject.

The overall conclusion is that you can know love more than anybody in the world, but you will never feel complete happiness unless people love you. Love is not something needed only to be understood, but it is to be put in action. Receiving love has equal value to giving love though giving love is what enables it to be received. You can study all the puzzle pieces however much you want, but you are not complete unless you put them together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join