It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Balance of Fear and Love

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Today I was taking a walk and looking at the surrounding natural beauty of this world. I thought of how peaceful it was and then immediately thought in about the danger of kidnappers, rapists, serial murderers, and other nefarious creatures lurking in the minds of women out walking alone.

I did not feel fear, though.

I asked myself, “What do I Fear?”

I immediately answered myself with, “Love.”

I then realized that Fear and Love are just varying degrees of the same element: emotion.

Now, this appears to be a very fundamental concept.

We all know what emotion is, and we all understand the opposing implications of Fear and Love.

But, I propose that Fear and Love are the same emotion. They are each a half of the whole. That whole is called Peace.

Let us consider Fear and Love as weights on a scale:

Fear is at one extreme of emotion and Love is at the other. When the scale is unbalanced, we become steeped in emotion. Both extremes can be dangerous, and are known to cause blindness, irrational thought, uncharacteristic actions, confusion, and distraction.

A few symptoms of uncontrolled fear:

- Withdrawal from previously stable relationships.
- Outbursts of intense emotion.
- Obsession.
- Hyper-vigilance.
- Atypical ideas and beliefs.

A few symptoms of uncontrolled love:

- Withdrawal from previously stable relationships.
- Outbursts of intense emotion.
- Obsession.
- Hyper-vigilance.
- Atypical ideas and beliefs.

So, where is the middle ground?

I believe middle ground is that place where we fear and love equally, and are not ruled by either because they effectively cancel one another out. Peace reigns here. This is the place where every fear is calmed by a love, and every love is stabilized by a fear. This is also the place where we can exist in acceptance of ourselves because every time we feel the overwhelming fears that are ingrained to us, we can immediately respond with love of an equal measure.

I often see people of either extreme in this forum and in my life. I tend to respond in the same way to each extreme: I would like to help the person calm down. When I feel an imbalance of emotion, I want to calm down.

So, my questions to you are:

Can one exist in that place of balance at all times? How?

Have you found that balance in all things?

If not, do you only find it occasionally? And if so, when do you find it?

If you exist in extreme love, do you still feel fear?

If you exist in extreme fear, do you still feel love?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i like this one the best as i feel it is where we as a species need to get:

i think you touched on something very important here:

Originally posted by ottobot
I then realized that Fear and Love are just varying degrees of the same element: emotion.

Imagine, if you will, an infinite set of number lines. At the ends of each are an infinite number of polar opposites; Love and fear, good and bad, rich and poor, ad infinitum. Between these opposites, which are the foundations of notions like duality, realize instead that there are infinite 'shades of grey' so to speak. i think this lends itself to the idea, not of duality, but of unity.

The Oneness of everything.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So, my questions to you are:

Can one exist in that place of balance at all times? How?

Have you found that balance in all things?

If not, do you only find it occasionally? And if so, when do you find it?

If you exist in extreme love, do you still feel fear?

If you exist in extreme fear, do you still feel love?

I do think its possible to live in that balance at all times. If one keeps the awareness of self above our reactional nature I guess you can then level the playing field of our emotions in any given circumstances, then consequently have a clearer mind to make more rational decisions. On the other hand it might be nearly impossible for excessive and impulsive people to ever get there as their personality is well defined by these traits...

As to the how, the way I see it, if communication is a vital part of human behavior then communication with yourself is just as vital. You know...keep that internal dialogue going

About the relation of both extremes in the balance, I'm thinking that if you take each emotions for what they are, negative and positive then being at their peak you simply experience it to the fullest of its capacity. Someone living in extreme fear will end up being afraid of love and someone in total love will end up loving and enjoying fear.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

u keep thinking that smthg is bc of another thing, u dont believe in truth, when truth exist and existence is true, then anything is real and what is not real is a lie

truth is freedom superior value and truth existence is freedom reality

peace that u mean is simply freedom out of truth

when constant is objective, then conscious peace is normal fact out of it, as individual freedom out of knowing that all is right since constant value

love that u mean, is the positive free drive, when freedom is superior value, then its sense is to realize absolute as positive thing, so the drive to superior objective as positive fact is normal

fear in ur means being opposite to love, is the negative stillness from feeling being possessed by another freedom meaning u as a thing proving its superiority

the more u r individually free the more ur fear is true, which means that u r really possessed or abused by another freedom for its superiority in opposition to truth superiority, what is truly superior is free so would never possess another to mean being free superior possessor of objective thing

the less u r individually free the more ur fear is a lie, meaning ur will to pretend being superior freedom above things
so u r actually fearing that another would appear superior in truth so fearing to face ur fact being inferior freedom that cant move if it is not supported up by source and down by stepping on any as thing

truth existence is freedom reality bc then anything is its reality that has nothing to do with anything else even its own same kind, each is its most superior individual free reality

what u dont seem to know, is that freedom is absolute superiority,, only absolute can b constant objective, while absolute is only when a point is out free as superior to absolute reality, its pik level
and that level is what become existing from becoming absolute too, individual freedom superiority showed being an absolute fact as objective perspective

so existence is ascensional sense since truth is absolute superiority then always it will be real then more superior freedom will exist

balance that u mean, is to manage the contradiction of moving absolutely free and standing absolutely still, seeing the advantages of staying still from incomes of being objective reality, and advantages of moving free from outcomes of acting individually being all

freedom there is no balance to manage, when freedom is the truth then it is the exclusive constant any and everywhere, free move or free stand are relative while freedom abstraction is absolute reality so true existence

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

OP I have been analyzing this very subject for quite some time now especially since I began my spiritual journey. I have been trying to reach this middle ground. It is a constant war heart vs mind. And me being an empath, doesn't make the process any easier since I have to deal with negativity every morning from other people in the house i live in. I become like a sponge and become heavily charged in negative emotions that people with a high sense can literally feel my energy across the world.

I posted a similar topic, only this one based on the Yin yang, left brain right brain. (check it out, maybe you can find out something I havent yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the topic, I have been going through a very tough moment. Trying to reach the peaceful state of mind. But my focus tends to shift everytime a negative event occurs. This triggers something within me, that causes fear and paranoia. A secret not many people know of me (irl), is that when this fear kicks in, i tend to push people away from my comfort zone which causes me to sabotage anything from relationships to friendships. I then later regret it and try and fix, but to no avail. The damage was done and all I could do was just accept it and let go. Sometimes I do admit on becoming relieved, but this tends to get me depressed and feeling lonely.

The times I have let go ironically the person does come back. But this is still theory and could just be coincedental. But when you think about it. It all boils down to "Faith" and following the flow. Some videos I have been listening to lately are from Alan watts.

You may find those interesting as well.

I regret some of my actions. But what can I do? Oh I was also diagnosed with mild autism some time back. That doesnt help much either lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
i like this one the best as i feel it is where we as a species need to get:

While I do think that love can be a lot more positive than fear, I do not think it is feasible for the human species to be more loving than fearing.

Think about it: What happens when people love their religions too much? Zealotry. What do they do with their zealotry? Cause fear in others by doing and saying frightening things in the name of their LOVE.

I would settle for the middle ground - a balance of love and fear, where nobody is zealous about loving one thing and, in their overwhelming love, causing fear in others.

Imagine, if you will, an infinite set of number lines. At the ends of each are an infinite number of polar opposites; Love and fear, good and bad, rich and poor, ad infinitum. Between these opposites, which are the foundations of notions like duality, realize instead that there are infinite 'shades of grey' so to speak. i think this lends itself to the idea, not of duality, but of unity.

The Oneness of everything.

You make a lot of sense here. And, I agree. There is only duality if one tries to separate each opposite out into its own category. What tends to be forgotten is that opposites can only exist if they are matched.

So, yes, opposites are really just different facets of One.
edit on 4/19/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha
I do think its possible to live in that balance at all times. If one keeps the awareness of self above our reactional nature I guess you can then level the playing field of our emotions in any given circumstances, then consequently have a clearer mind to make more rational decisions. On the other hand it might be nearly impossible for excessive and impulsive people to ever get there as their personality is well defined by these traits...

I think you are on the right track. I do think that the balance is achieved by shedding oneself of the proverbial weights and becoming, instead, the actual scale. A scale is always balanced when it is not carrying weight.

And, yes, I am quite curious as to whether or not it is possible for excessive/impulsive people to become balanced. Obviously, this would only be possible if they were willing to give up their "personality traits".

But, what might induce them to want to find peace?

As to the how, the way I see it, if communication is a vital part of human behavior then communication with yourself is just as vital. You know...keep that internal dialogue going

Now, that is an interesting perspective.

I've discussed this with various folks in the metaphysics forum, and most of the people who claim "enlightenment" say that to achieve peace, one must accept the internal dialogue but not participate in it.

For myself, when I completely ignore the internal dialogue, I feel nothing. Not a peaceful nothing - an empty and cold nothing.

When I watch my internal dialogue, I see the both sides of it for what it is: a humorous balancing act. The "positive" side wants everything to be perfect. The "negative" side is superstitious and always trying to temper the positive so that things don't get "too good" and, therefore, invite disappointment or disaster.

When I participate in my internal dialogue, I become lost in it. I live in my mind, I feel overwhelming feelings that cause me great pain.

So, in this instance, becoming the scale (one who watches) seems like the most likely solution.

About the relation of both extremes in the balance, I'm thinking that if you take each emotions for what they are, negative and positive then being at their peak you simply experience it to the fullest of its capacity. Someone living in extreme fear will end up being afraid of love and someone in total love will end up loving and enjoying fear.

Hmm. To me, it seems that if one is steeped in love that fear would not even be a factor because you would fear nothing. If steeped in fear, you would not be able to love because love would cause so much anxiety that it would be unreachable.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I did not feel fear, though.

I asked myself, “What do I Fear?”

I immediately answered myself with, “Love.”

I know love and I don't fear love at all, I don't fear getting hurt from love and being depressed, I don't fear rejoicing in happiness when I am bathing in the emotion of love.

I fear two things, life and people.

Life I cannot deal with so I communicate with the God of the bible which I have concluded has the best evidence, but there isn't a way for me to know if my attempts are successful.

People is something that I deal with and work with every hour of the day every day of the week. People will not tell you that they are scared of each other I promise, but it is the recognization of fear that enables me to face the fear, enables me to move forward and work on he fear. An example is that if you see a person coming in public from any distance, walk up to the person and ask them how they are doing and where they are from. Initially in your communication there may be a change of breath, this is because usually people are too sacred to walk up to each other and talk to each other, and mostly the reason is because they do not know how to talk, they do not know the proper things to say to start a conversation with a stranger.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

u keep thinking that smthg is bc of another thing, u dont believe in truth, when truth exist and existence is true, then anything is real and what is not real is a lie

I do not think that something IS because of another thing. I think they are the same thing.

0.5 + 0.5 = 1

Fear + Love = One
Existence + Non-existence = One
Reality + Imagination = One
Truth + Lie = One

Yes, truth exists and existence is true. But, there can only be truth if there is a lie and a non-existence to be false. True + False = One.

truth is freedom superior value and truth existence is freedom reality

peace that u mean is simply freedom out of truth

The truth will set you free and in freedom you will find peace. I agree.

when constant is objective, then conscious peace is normal fact out of it, as individual freedom out of knowing that all is right since constant value

The nature of the mind is to present positive and negative at once. I would say the only way to have conscious peace is if both positive and negative are accepted as truth.

love that u mean, is the positive free drive, when freedom is superior value, then its sense is to realize absolute as positive thing, so the drive to superior objective as positive fact is normal

fear in ur means being opposite to love, is the negative stillness from feeling being possessed by another freedom meaning u as a thing proving its superiority

Well, positive and negative can only be balanced in neutrality. ( -1 + 1 = 0)

I think that, at times, people do allow fear to be superior to love. At this point, fear is truth.

But, when balanced by love (freedom), everything looks different because fear is no longer the only truth.

the more u r individually free the more ur fear is true, which means that u r really possessed or abused by another freedom for its superiority in opposition to truth superiority, what is truly superior is free so would never possess another to mean being free superior possessor of objective thing

the less u r individually free the more ur fear is a lie, meaning ur will to pretend being superior freedom above things
so u r actually fearing that another would appear superior in truth so fearing to face ur fact being inferior freedom that cant move if it is not supported up by source and down by stepping on any as thing

Fear is truth and love is truth.
Love is false and fear is false.

When we accept that they are simultaneously true and false - THIS is freedom. Neither is superior to the other because they are the same.

truth existence is freedom reality bc then anything is its reality that has nothing to do with anything else even its own same kind, each is its most superior individual free reality

what u dont seem to know, is that freedom is absolute superiority,, only absolute can b constant objective, while absolute is only when a point is out free as superior to absolute reality, its pik level
and that level is what become existing from becoming absolute too, individual freedom superiority showed being an absolute fact as objective perspective

so existence is ascensional sense since truth is absolute superiority then always it will be real then more superior freedom will exist

balance that u mean, is to manage the contradiction of moving absolutely free and standing absolutely still, seeing the advantages of staying still from incomes of being objective reality, and advantages of moving free from outcomes of acting individually being all

freedom there is no balance to manage, when freedom is the truth then it is the exclusive constant any and everywhere, free move or free stand are relative while freedom abstraction is absolute reality so true existence

From my perspective, the balance is just a figure of speech.

To use your example: there is no contradiction because we are always moving, and we are always standing still - at the same time.

We are moving forward through time WHILE we are existing only in this moment.

We see time objectively, but we see this moment subjectively.

So, if time is truth, then this moment is truth. If time is false, then this moment is false.

My moment is true to me, but false to you.

Your moment is true to you, but false to me.

I am free to move or stand still in my moment = true.

I am free to move or stand still in your moment = false.

Only you are free to move or stand still in your moment.

We are both true and false.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
OP I have been analyzing this very subject for quite some time now especially since I began my spiritual journey. I have been trying to reach this middle ground. It is a constant war heart vs mind. And me being an empath, doesn't make the process any easier since I have to deal with negativity every morning from other people in the house i live in. I become like a sponge and become heavily charged in negative emotions that people with a high sense can literally feel my energy across the world.

You can shut off your excessive empathy (which, if you are affected by it, becomes sympathy) by realizing that the negativity is external, not internal. When you realize this, that negative can be turned into a positive. For example, someone is your house is angry about not having coffee. You feel this and go make coffee, thus relieving the anger.

You need to let it go. It is not yours to carry, do not force yourself to carry it just because you picked it up.

I posted a similar topic, only this one based on the Yin yang, left brain right brain. (check it out, maybe you can find out something I havent yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will read it, thanks for the link.

On the topic, I have been going through a very tough moment. Trying to reach the peaceful state of mind. But my focus tends to shift everytime a negative event occurs. This triggers something within me, that causes fear and paranoia.

I have found that the balance doesn't need to be achieved.

It just is.

You can see it in the second after you wake up, when you feel absolutely perfect because you have not yet had any thoughts - that is the balance.

You are balanced, but you have forgotten this while distracted by everything else.

So, when your fear kicks in, own it.

Say, "Yeah, I am afraid. I'm afraid because I've been hurt before, I'm afraid because I don't know what to do. I am afraid, but I can use this fear as a learning tool. Why am I afraid in this situation, even though it is not the same as past situations? Why did I feel fear instead of wonder? Why am I anxious about an imaginary situation?"

Take that instant answer to your own questions and that is what you should focus on.

A secret not many people know of me (irl), is that when this fear kicks in, i tend to push people away from my comfort zone which causes me to sabotage anything from relationships to friendships. I then later regret it and try and fix, but to no avail. The damage was done and all I could do was just accept it and let go. Sometimes I do admit on becoming relieved, but this tends to get me depressed and feeling lonely.

Tell people when you are afraid. If you feel yourself pushing them away in anger, in fear, in depression just flat out say, "I am upset, I need to be alone." Don't say,"I hate you, I never want to see you again!"

Think about it this way: if those people were so easily convinced that you did not want them, then why are you worried about it?

If you have tried to apologize but they are still offended, then they do not understand you.

And why would you want to be around people who will not forgive you for being yourself?

The times I have let go ironically the person does come back. But this is still theory and could just be coincedental. But when you think about it. It all boils down to "Faith" and following the flow.

I do not believe in coincidence. When they come back, it is because they needed to.

I regret some of my actions. But what can I do? Oh I was also diagnosed with mild autism some time back. That doesnt help much either lol.

You can learn from your mistakes. When you feel the urge to do something you know will push people away, do something else. Tell your friends when you are hurting. Tell them when you are afraid. Tell them that you love them.

If you are mildly autistic, that is who you are. You know what sensitivities you have, and that is what you can work on to find balance.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I know love and I don't fear love at all, I don't fear getting hurt from love and being depressed, I don't fear rejoicing in happiness when I am bathing in the emotion of love.

It is not love, in and of itself, that causes me fear: it is the pain that great love brings me that causes me fear. It is those uncertainties and insecurities and lack of control that cause me fear.

I have learned to accept the love, and I have learned to accept the pain. So, while I accept love, I still fear it. But, to me, the fear is more like respect. I respect that love and its purpose, though I feel pain as a result. I respect the pain and its purpose, because I must feel pain (and fear) in order to feel love.

I fear two things, life and people.

Life I cannot deal with so I communicate with the God of the bible which I have concluded has the best evidence, but there isn't a way for me to know if my attempts are successful.

People is something that I deal with and work with every hour of the day every day of the week. People will not tell you that they are scared of each other I promise, but it is the recognization of fear that enables me to face the fear, enables me to move forward and work on he fear. An example is that if you see a person coming in public from any distance, walk up to the person and ask them how they are doing and where they are from. Initially in your communication there may be a change of breath, this is because usually people are too sacred to walk up to each other and talk to each other, and mostly the reason is because they do not know how to talk, they do not know the proper things to say to start a conversation with a stranger.

I have also seen this. It is strange and marvelous how much a smile can change an interaction. It is strange and wonderful how people will tell you their life stories just because you stopped to acknowledge them as fellow travelers in the journey of life.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

NNOOOOO pitie dont involve me in ur rubbish head

u r saying nothing while nothing dont exist and while truth exist, shame on u, how dare u think that u think from zero everything as if u r able to, even truth freedom which is always there from the begining cannot invent any

even satan wont dare say what u r selling to justify nothing being everything

existence is exclusively about truth becoming fully objective, then freedom superiority is absolute individuality so equal individuals rights making reality freedom evolution in constancy terms of freedom superiority, as long as it follow true existence objective superiority rights

absolute is not positive, that u can use to justify negative

absolute is exclusively to objective superiority so true freedom fact

what u mean to justify satanic freedom as existing too stolen from truth knowledge being freedom superiority, the fact remain then that not any freedom is true

truth is freedom in concept, but then free sense that u get for granted is not u so u dont have an individual free right, while u could also not be a relative freedom of truth, which is proven everywhere from evil freedom and life able clearly to abuse as totally independant upon freedom truth

evil is not the opposition to nianiania good and nicy relatives, we are serious here about truth facts and concepts known for free reality constancies over true objective existence in absolute free terms

it is obvious that u r meaning to guess possibilities of existing, but who r u by doing or meaning that?? arent u smthg sure n definitive smwhere ??? when u dont admit the least concept of truth word means, then stop using that word, and jump on ur disgusting wills to justify alone
u cant use absolute anyways for ur means, that is why u cant even say a word to nothing

crazy religious gatherings crap

keep believing that u r sponsored to appear the smartest humans, i dont care about the opposite fact of ur appearance when a true word is around, wat i care about is the hell u r opening in showing the inacceptable objective freedom u r in absolute terms refering to as existence

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
NNOOOOO pitie dont involve me in ur rubbish head

Are you afraid to admit that I might be right? Your vehemence says you feel threatened. Why would you feel threatened if I am just speaking lies?

u r saying nothing while nothing dont exist and while truth exist, shame on u, how dare u think that u think from zero everything as if u r able to, even truth freedom which is always there from the begining cannot invent any

I dare because I am free to dare. I think because I am free to think. I am because I am.

even satan wont dare say what u r selling to justify nothing being everything

Then satan is afraid if he would not dare.

And if satan is afraid, then why are people afraid of satan?

What is there to be afraid of?

existence is exclusively about truth becoming fully objective, then freedom superiority is absolute individuality so equal individuals rights making reality freedom evolution in constancy terms of freedom superiority, as long as it follow true existence objective superiority rights

That is just your opinion. Let's say that my opinion is the exact opposite of your opinion.

Where would we meet to come to an understanding of each other's opinions?

We could not meet without first seeing and considering the validity of each other's opinions. What causes you to refuse to see the validity of my opinion?

What you see as truth, I see as false. You cannot change that unless you understand why I see your truth as a falsity.

absolute is not positive, that u can use to justify negative

absolute is exclusively to objective superiority so true freedom fact

So, where are absolutes defined?

I cannot think of any absolutes in humanity, in nature, or in the universe.

How do you know your absolute is even real?

what u mean to justify satanic freedom as existing too stolen from truth knowledge being freedom superiority, the fact remain then that not any freedom is true

Just because I present a different thought process doesn't mean it is "satanic".

Come on Absolutely, surely you realize that if freedom is superior then freedom is not limited by satan or gods or fear or love.

truth is freedom in concept, but then free sense that u get for granted is not u so u dont have an individual free right, while u could also not be a relative freedom of truth, which is proven everywhere from evil freedom and life able clearly to abuse as totally independant upon freedom truth

I agree, truth is outside of our conceptual realm of understanding. We are limited by our minds and thoughts and lack of brain power. Maybe you see one part of the truth, but what if I see another part of it?

evil is not the opposition to nianiania good and nicy relatives, we are serious here about truth facts and concepts known for free reality constancies over true objective existence in absolute free terms
Evil could not exist without Good. Just as Good could not exist without Evil. We are free to choose Good or Evil or a combination of Good and Evil. This is because Good + Evil = One.

it is obvious that u r meaning to guess possibilities of existing, but who r u by doing or meaning that?? arent u smthg sure n definitive smwhere ??? when u dont admit the least concept of truth word means, then stop using that word, and jump on ur disgusting wills to justify alone
u cant use absolute anyways for ur means, that is why u cant even say a word to nothing

This is called theorizing. Where did I say that it is absolute truth? I said that I thought about it and came up with a thought that was new to me. I presented it here. You don't have to agree with me, I am just thinking about things I have never thought about in depth before. If you don't want to think about them, then you don't have to think about them - you are free to choose.

crazy religious gatherings crap
I don't even know what you are referring to at this point... but I am not presenting this as a religion - I am presenting it as a theory.

keep believing that u r sponsored to appear the smartest humans, i dont care about the opposite fact of ur appearance when a true word is around, wat i care about is the hell u r opening in showing the inacceptable objective freedom u r in absolute terms refering to as existence

So, if by considering these emotions as part of a whole, I am opening hell... Then what is heaven? Is it ignorance? No thought? No theorizing? No philosophy?

Why are you even responding if you cannot accept that other people think differently than you?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No need to fear. Love can be described many ways but love of God is the highest realization because one comes into contact with mans true nature. That thou art.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

u cannot think differently the reality of everything, when u r not even nothing, u r always urself one freedom so outside of everything, how dare u impose a perspective of everything objective being different to another

u r clearly saying that there is no truth ever

and stop daring calling a whole what u mean it in opposite terms

merde infinitly, how dare u do that??

a whole is a reality of same thing, an objective value

it is disgusting ur means behind, u r imposing that there is no objective value there is never constant facts or realities there is never free absolute

u r imposing management and creations as the only reason of objective thing, disgusting head that dont respect the value of objective being absolute superiority

how could u mean all superiority as creations wills and present powerful stands when u reject the least base of superiority reference

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

while it is obvious that u think only of wills, as if saying or reacting is always bc of smthg else, u r not free to offend others by reversing their words

u obviously dont have the least presence of freedom right, freedom is never about proving being superior to smthg objective, when freedom is all about being able to justify its own claims alone

u obviously dont mean but using everything to suit urself superiority by insisting on everything conception in opposite terms
then u r a contradiction and never someone, so dont ask for others respect or claim any right

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
anyways fear is not the opposition to love, things oppositions are of equal value but in different free realisation

while fear is absolute inferior state, when love is absolute superior state

through love the subjective freedom is positive while also supported from recognizing objective freedom else

in fear the subject has no energy at all while it is agravated by the fact that it cant see another thing existing objectively

u r inventing in ur head a sense of balance as zero out of absolute inferiority and absolute subjective superiority, so u mean negative inferiority, which is evil realms from taking advantage of subjective superior perspective to support an absolute inferior stand

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
No need to fear. Love can be described many ways but love of God is the highest realization because one comes into contact with mans true nature. That thou art.

That really only works if one believes that God is a loving being.

I have never felt that, and in fact have thought many times in my life that [the commonly accepted Christian] God must be laughing at me and has specifically targeted me for pain. As a result, I do not believe in a loving and interfering God to whom one can directly speak and receive answers and favors from.

Because if this were the case, why do so many people’s prayers go unanswered? Do they not have the ear of the “correct” God?

I was raised in a family and church of religious zealots who believe everything was “from God” or “God’s will” or “God’s purpose for you”. Medicine, vaccinations, even doctors were seen as “the work of the devil”. Many people in the congregation died of curable illnesses because they refused medical attention. Women were made to be submissive and not afforded the same status as men. Certain groups of people were ostracized and treated as inferior because of “God’s word”. Many people suffered at the hands of abusers because it was “God’s plan”. These same people believed themselves to be doing “God’s work”, though they were extremely judgmental and close-minded, and some of them were just plain nasty in their superiority.

Your statement basically says that a loving God purposefully makes people suffer physically, mentally, and emotionally as an exhibition of love.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Alternatively, I will say that from seeing other people’s love of God, I do see human’s true nature. Because those people with an overabundance of love for their God tend to be the ones who act the most human.

I already know I exist. You are saying that I cannot truly exist until I feel what you feel. But, I don’t.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Absolutely, I'm just going to respond to your last three posts at once.

u cannot think differently the reality of everything, when u r not even nothing, u r always urself one freedom so outside of everything, how dare u impose a perspective of everything objective being different to another u r clearly saying that there is no truth ever and stop daring calling a whole what u mean it in opposite terms merde infinitly, how dare u do that?? a whole is a reality of same thing, an objective value it is disgusting ur means behind, u r imposing that there is no objective value there is never constant facts or realities there is never free absolute u r imposing management and creations as the only reason of objective thing, disgusting head that dont respect the value of objective being absolute superiority how could u mean all superiority as creations wills and present powerful stands when u reject the least base of superiority reference

If I am always myself, then I am limited in understanding reality through the lens of my own perspective. This is why I am trying to see other types of perspectives - because I like to learn.

I don't think there's no objectivity, but objectivity is difficult to maintain if you are feeling either fear or love - these are both subjective emotions.

while it is obvious that u think only of wills, as if saying or reacting is always bc of smthg else, u r not free to offend others by reversing their words u obviously dont have the least presence of freedom right, freedom is never about proving being superior to smthg objective, when freedom is all about being able to justify its own claims alone u obviously dont mean but using everything to suit urself superiority by insisting on everything conception in opposite terms then u r a contradiction and never someone, so dont ask for others respect or claim any right

I'm not trying to prove anything I say is superior. I am trying to have a discussion with you about this topic, but you insist on calling my thoughts "satanic", "disgusting", and so on. I don't know what else to say, Absolutely, I don't understand why you think I'm coming at you with emotion. I am just responding to what you've said in a way that makes sense to me.

anyways fear is not the opposition to love, things oppositions are of equal value but in different free realisation while fear is absolute inferior state, when love is absolute superior state through love the subjective freedom is positive while also supported from recognizing objective freedom else in fear the subject has no energy at all while it is agravated by the fact that it cant see another thing existing objectively u r inventing in ur head a sense of balance as zero out of absolute inferiority and absolute subjective superiority, so u mean negative inferiority, which is evil realms from taking advantage of subjective superior perspective to support an absolute inferior stand

I know most people would consider "hate" as the opposite of "love". But, I believe that fear is the root of hate. So, this is why I have presented that fear and love are opposites.

I do not believe fear to be absolute inferiority and love to be absolute superiority.

One cannot be objective while existing in fear (inferiority) or love (superiority).

Thus, objective freedom can only exist if subjectivity is removed.

How can subjectivity be entirely removed from humanity?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

it is the pain that great love brings me that causes me fear. It is those uncertainties and insecurities and lack of control that cause me fear.

I have learned to accept the love, and I have learned to accept the pain. So, while I accept love, I still fear it. But, to me, the fear is more like respect. I respect that love and its purpose, though I feel pain as a result. I respect the pain and its purpose, because I must feel pain (and fear) in order to feel love.

I know what you mean, but the pain of love is there for a reason. People like to manipulate the minds and emotions of others because of this aspect. You are saying that you fear the emotions of love which hurt. The answer is to solve what love really is - coming together. You can learn more about love than to actually have love, having love is what brings peace. With peace there is no fear is being ourselves.

I have also seen this. It is strange and marvelous how much a smile can change an interaction. It is strange and wonderful how people will tell you their life stories just because you stopped to acknowledge them as fellow travelers in the journey of life.

How important is that... A smile is the most important thing I can ever think of when interacting with people. When you smile to someone they see more than you feel.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join