It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Killed During Initiation at Masonic Lodge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

To your last statement, I understand that these are international forums but I had the overall impression in this thread that I am responding to and communicating with English speaking Americans and I don't think this is untrue. Besides to those of you reading this who live in America, this is OUR country for we are the sovereigns!

You are as well as to others and as a measure of basic consideration, it's considered polite to at least bear this in mind. For instance, I'm posting from Canada; last I checked, the Internet wasn't confined to the continental U.S. and its territories. Augustus has already dealt with the meat of your response. I'd just add that most people realise that the Westboro Baptist Church isn't emblematic of Baptists in general (or much beyond their particular fringe) even though they style themselves a Baptist congregation. Same thing with Masonry.

As far as Morgan goes, I think it was a put up job by Morgan and Co. before he disappeared himself into the relative wilds of Upper Canada. If there was an upside to it at all, it was that it gave the States its only real third party contender in its history (AFAIK)

Fitz

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
For instance, I'm posting from Canada...

Is that the place where the policemen ride those horsies?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yes but only because the Bears and Moose were not very cooperative

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Yes but only because the Bears and Moose were not very cooperative

Bears can be bought-off for a while with marshmallows. Moose? Not so much.

HTH

Fitz

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

I think when it comes to the entertainment industry, they'll use whatever sells. Lately it has been "NWO" so they are throwing out symbols to get chatter about a certain product. You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity.

With technology today, why do we, or rather anyone, need to put symbols for public view?

The symbolism of Freemasonry was never secret. Freemasonry isn't trademarked so the symbols can be used by anyone and whether we like cannot do anything about it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I think when it comes to the entertainment industry, they'll use whatever sells. Lately it has been "NWO" so they are throwing out symbols to get chatter about a certain product. You know what they say, any publicity is good publicity.

With technology today, why do we, or rather anyone, need to put symbols for public view?

The symbolism of Freemasonry was never secret. Freemasonry isn't trademarked so the symbols can be used by anyone and whether we like cannot do anything about it.

Haha! That gave me a hilarious thought of someone trademarking masonic symbols. That would be great. The masons would have to change the angle of the compass 1 degree or something.
edit on 14-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
They dont have the clout they use to have back when not many people talked about it. Now its Masonic this Illuminati that they can do whatever they want and people will be in AWW... And that is why, the real free masons, who earned their stripes, dont hang out at lodges.....

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
They dont have the clout they use to have back when not many people talked about it. Now its Masonic this Illuminati that they can do whatever they want and people will be in AWW... And that is why, the real free masons, who earned their stripes, dont hang out at lodges.....

How would you come to that conclusion if they never talked about their Craft back in the old days
How would a real Freemason not attend lodges - you must be thinking of someone else but who?
edit on 14-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Oh, they don't hang out at lodges. They have cool underground lairs. I just wonder if they have a butler named Alfred?

I bet you wish you knew.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How would you come to that conclusion if they never talked about their Craft back in the old days
How would a real Freemason not attend lodges - you must be thinking of someone else but who?

Im talking about after the 90s

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Oh, they don't hang out at lodges. They have cool underground lairs. I just wonder if they have a butler named Alfred?

I bet you wish you knew.

Why dont you start diggin n find out?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I bet you wish you knew.

Hell no. Those High UP masons scare the hell out of me. They are always socking bad guys and paling around with some kid named Robin. Not my bag boss. I'll stick to the porch with my other ATS mason buddies.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Why what happened in the 90s ?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Haha! That gave me a hilarious thought of someone trademarking masonic symbols. That would be great. The masons would have to change the angle of the compass 1 degree or something.

Trademark wouldn't survive even a minimal challenge.

Your fancy's a non-starter

Fitz

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

They where less known and more inconspicuous. And more beneficial to each other. IMO

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I bet you wish you knew.

Hell no. Those High UP masons scare the hell out of me. They are always socking bad guys and paling around with some kid named Robin. Not my bag boss. I'll stick to the porch with my other ATS mason buddies.

Ask a family member

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

They where less known and more inconspicuous. And more beneficial to each other. IMO

I was born in the 1950s when the world was black and white
My parents were born the 1930s
Freemasons were known of back then.
People were not unaware of their presence.
People were saying pretty much the same things about them back then
The onset of the INTERNET has given us much more information though I doubt we are any wiser for it.
Same principles apply - gossip of how someone has heard something about someone
The old saying separate the wheat from the chaff goes a long way
Look to the source
It is good to listen to what old people have to say
They have seen more changes experienced more of the history we learn of in books
But it's these old story tellers have lived those days.
Forgive them their doting years
Soon they will be yours
My parents were born the 1930s
Freemasons were known of back then.
People were not unaware of their presence.

edit on 17-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
First off... I am not anti-Mason. I am still officially a member of the OTO, a body which indeed uses much of the same symbolism as Freemasonry. Crowley himself HAS INDEED stated basically that any member of the OTO is equal in degree to that of a Freemason. You might have to actually read Crowley in depth to know that. The OTO might as well be called a much more raw version of Freemasonry. It gets to the point, rather than dancing around polity for the sake of appealing to the masses.

Having said all of that.... having been rather deeply involved in esotercism and rituals.... I do now believe all of it to be in err.

The problem lies in this persistent worship of what they call "knowledge". The simple fact is that these types of groups, esoterically obvious or not, encourage the accumulation and use of knowledge, and also encourage what they deceptively refer to as "self-discipline". Knowledge is power, and we all know this to be true. Truly and genuinely good people can accumulate knowledge and hope to use it for good purposes. However, there are personality types who would accumulate knowledge solely for the purpose of gaining power and influence over others. These types of people are referred to as sociopathic/psychopathic.

Now... is it possible to create a sociopath/psychopath out of a formerly good person? Absolutely. It's called semi or false enlightenment.

If you've studied and actually LIVED the symbolism used in all forms of "mystery schools", you will know that there are some very very disturbing facts of existence which are many times seemingly impossible to overcome or transcend. One might come to the conclusion that reality is meaningless and that THEY THEMSELVES have become God. I once was victim to this horrific experience.... and for a time.... I had become borderline psychopathic.

Where were my fellow "brothers" in all of this? Nowhere to be found. I received no help or guidance from anyone who pretended to accept and honor me in the rituals, initiations, and meetings of my Order. Same goes for Masonry, by the way. They don't stick around and help you during your struggle. They blackball you and then blacklist you, and then cut you off from all further communication.

There IS INDEED a false god. That false god uses contrived geometry and intellectual tricks of the mind in order to fool you into believing that it is the only true and living god.... but as convincing and damning as it may feel and seem, it is not true. There is the deceiver and its unholy trinity, and then there is God and His Holy Trinity.

Look to the center of the magick circle in front of you. The deceiver wears many masks, but he is always the center of your attention.... the center of your false and impermanent self..... tricking you into fearing death and mortality.... tricking you into contriving from tricks and ego-empowerment a false immortality.

YOU are not God. YOU are not sole decider. YOUR WILL is always submissive ultimately to the Will of the True God.

As Eliphaz Levi once and probably quite unwitting stated "Freedom is Obedience to the Law."

The Law is not a refined and psychically empowered EGO.

The Law is to be, and to be with all your flaws, and even if you are only one amongst a sea of liars, to be true to your human nature. There is no training involved. There is no group to join. There is no one to fear.

You are perfect without all the bullcrap. You do not need to be smart. You do not need to be influential.

You just need to be, and to know that God accepts you. God accepts Masons, even though they unknowingly bow to a false god, God accepts the false god himself.

God is a champion of the downtrodden. He does not scorch the Earth.

God is humble. He does not do things because he claims to be all-knowing or all seeing.

God makes mistakes.

God must be forgiven by those who have rejected him, just as those who have rejected him must be forgiven by those who know the Truth.

That is what Jesus stated. Forgive everyone, even Evil Itself. Forgive them, for they know not what they do (although they believe very solidly that they do, and that is understandable).

Masons... you are being misled. All esotericists, you are being misled. Whether it is Satanism o Luciferianism or Wicca or Masonry itself....

You are being misled. You cannot find God. God finds you when you need him the most..... when all desire is dead within you and you are utterly broken beyond repair. God comes like Santa Claus at Christmas.

Which is why I now believe in Christ.

The god of Masonry is a God of Fear and punishment.... who only rewards those he can beat into submission.

"Beat him until he is willing" should be the Masonic motto.... because it is, in reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

lol this is a joke.

masonic initiations? lmao do not involve guns.

hahahhaha
"state of anxiety" BS

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
In esoteric work itself, it is stated that The Great Work must eventually be abandoned.

Why? Because the whole purpose, which God has allowed, is to teach humanity, indeed all beings, the ultimate lesson in humility.

And that is this:

To trust in His plan.

Because you know not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join