It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Illuminati, Zionism- how do they fit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm after opinions that may help me to figure out how the different 'conspiracies' fit together

1- the Rothchild, Walburg, Rockerfeller, Morgan, big families with lots of money behind them controlling governments, with their hands in almost everything. The NWO as it were. They influence world events to suit their needs- such as controlling oil etc.

2- Then we have the 'Illuminati' angle- which borders on the supernatural/alien- all seeing eye- ancient people through the ages.

I don't see how the two link as one overall picture. I can be looking at it thinking I have it all sussed and close to 1- then I'll see the Illuminati angle in movies- such as how 9/11 was shown before it happened in film and music- and then I lose track again and think it is all outside human comprehension.

Also, how does Project Blue Beam fit into all this- we have what is apparently going to be WW3- we seem to be moving closer to this all the time, and then we have the alien invasion angle that is supposed to make mankind join together, which will act to usher in a world government.

Anybody got any views on making it all fit together, or are we just being thrown off course from the truth- or is it simply outside human comprehension?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
An attempt at resisting the Asian block they see forming and challenging the west's power.

Can't explain it any simpler than that.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
For me it doesnt matter what we call them. They are just people who are control freaks with a disgusting agenda and litterally have all the money in the world.

It doesnt matter if you bekieve in the devil or god, these people define evil, this is where the term evilmstems from. They are sick disgusting people who need to be taken out of society permentantly. In some countries there is the death penalty, it is my opinion that in these countries where these people and those who have conspired with them be tried.

They must have all thier wealth stripped and redistribited because they gained it through fraud, war and killings.

They must be tried for genocide and attempted genocide. These people are the scum of the earth who have gained power because of thier psychopathic attitudes bought about be inbreeding.

Hope that gets my point across.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

If you really want to see how it can all fit together I suggest you read books or watch lectures on YouTube by David Icke. Then I suppose Alex Jones has a wealth of information about the NWO as well. Also look into Ralph Epperson. Then of course, you can search ATS's own Secret Societies board for even more info.

part 1

edit on 18-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

If you really want to see how it can all fit together I suggest you read books or watch lectures on YouTube by David Icke. Then I suppose Alex Jones has a wealth of information about the NWO as well. Also look into Ralph Epperson. Then of course, you can search ATS's own Secret Societies board for even more info.

part 1

edit on 18-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link, interesting stuff.

The problem I have is that I can understand each 'angle' individually, but linking is difficult.

Icke speaks of what I imagine are aliens that have interbred with humans since ancient times and have controlled the world and they are pushing for a NWO.

But how does this link to Zionism- we have the bible propehices of war in Israel-Ezekiel 38-39- the coming of Russia, Iran, Syria and Turkey attacking Israel. In the present day, this could be a possibility- are the bloodlines just setting this up?

Is religion a creation of the bloodlines Icke talks about to lead to a great world war- what would be WW3?

Israel seems to be the link to a lot of them- from Ezekiel 38-39 to Zionism.

It's soooooo complex!! From Icke's view, I take it Zionism- Rothchilds etc- they are not the lead players but there are powers above them- the Zionists being pawns to move the world to the prophecies of the bible- the final battle that will take place in Israel?

Out of this, the new religion or NWO will emerge?

Thoughts very much appreciated.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well, we have Christian churches preaching a false gospel, a nearly completed controlled media by Jews who purposely lace their programming with any- Christ and occultic sentiment, and we have the Illuminati/Freemasonry who maneuvor our societies governments.

Which = false prophet, beast and the Whore of Babylon, not necessarily in that order.

You obviously sense it, see it, but cannot put it together because you are missing the most important part of the puzzle - God. God is Truth, and all those who love the truth, above all else, will seek Him for understanding. it's a one to one relationship - not a church. Jesus came announcing the Kingdom of God and freedom from prison, and the two days are nearly done. But before we reach that day, the Earth will see the worst times that it's ever experienced since the world began. please consider that He is allowing you to see it for a reason - very few sense the evil and It will be like when those who were washed away when the Ark doors closed. It's a promise for God is FAITHFUL. Since He is TRUTH, those who seek and value the TRUTH, will seek Him - but in order for that to happen, your heart will need to be humbled and your human pride left at the door. I am here to tell you the same happened to me - He allowed me to see the evil rising to press upon me the times. I then prayed for the first time in my life for understanding. He will start you on your journey, but only if that love of truth exceeds the love of lies.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this too.

My opinion: So far I can't put any "NWO" people to a particular crime, but there are many zionists I can attach to crimes everywhere.

I think it is possible the NWO thing might be created as a distraction by the zionists to take everybody's eye off the ball.

Look at what is going on in the middle east! Blowing up the Arab world, while loading the western countries with tons of debt. All in the name of protecting Israel. What a load of crap.

Republicans controlling the House are eying big cuts to food stamps as they piece together legislation to trim $261 billion from the federal budget over the next decade, hoping to forestall major Pentagon cutbacks. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Cut food stamps to fund wars.

edit on 18-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is my understanding of it...

The Illuminati - the enlightened ones, are the certain bloodline families, who own private banks, have all the power etc.

The NWO - is their specific agenda, they are trying to push forward a one world government, in a bid to effectively control the planet, and this is being threatened by middle eastern countries like Iran, and other Eastern countries like China, Russia etc. But lets be honest, Russia is cold and pretty much no use to the US, China have electronics etc. but nothing specifically worth value, then look at the middle east, a sea of oil just waiting to be turned into green paper.

Now America can't really # with Russia or China outright. The Middle East on the other hand, has maybe Iran and Turkey who won't take # from the U.S. but as for Pakistan, India, Afghan and others, they are pretty much helpless. That's why we have no hesitation to occupy these countries, yet when it comes to invading somewhere like Iran, China or Russia it just isnt going to happen, these countries bite back.

So... I think, by controlling/occupying Irans surrounding countries i.e Pakistan, India, Afghanistan etc. it gives more power to the "people in control" as they may for e.g. control oil supplies to these countries etc.

are we just being thrown off course from the truth- or is it simply outside human comprehension?

Now when you see things like, crazy symbols in movies and music videos, 9/11 clues and all that kind of sh*t.

Its there to make u realise. Its not there for no reason, too many coincidenses of similar symbols and pictures in various different types of films, makes it all too strange.

It also allows for things to not seem as bad or to input ideas into peoples heads

E.g. (The Hangover - Movie) - When they are in the car on the way to Vegas, Allen is talking about masturbating on a plane, and says "You cant do it nomore, not since 9/11 where everyone got so sensitive" now when you hear that, its not that bad, it seems like a joke.. But when you break it down, they are mocking an event in which 1000's of Americans lost thier lives and/or loved ones.. If you released that in a film say 2 weeks after 9/11 would people still think of it as nothing?
I dunno, I love that movie, think its hilarious but that particular part is, a little bit harsh IMO and I'm not even American

Back to the topic..

Also, IMO the Illuminati practise freemasonary, to a different degree and this is where the zionism is linked.. Now I dont know too much about this particular side, but apparently the Cabala is involved as well as the Bible or something and thats where the whole return of the beast, gonna happen in Isreal idea's originate.

We know that the Illuminati are a few family bloodlines trying to gain control of the world in order to inforce a one world government that can control the masses and keep those who are needed, lets remember the elite want to depopulize this planet also, so by flirting with danger in the middle east, its probably a strategic implementation to start some kind of WW3, where millions will die. The true agenda is in the clean up and how control will be gained during/after the war.

It's soooooo complex!! From Icke's view, I take it Zionism- Rothchilds etc- they are not the lead players but there are powers above them- the Zionists being pawns to move the world to the prophecies of the bible- the final battle that will take place in Israel?

Yes and No, The Rothchild's are indeed one of the major players, as it is these bloodline families enforcing all this havic for their own selfish purposes.

Religeons such as Islam, Christianity, Zionists etc. are used as a strategic tool to divide people and split opinions and beliefs..

Whether the "final battle" will take place in Isreal or not is unknown, but maybe the unrest in Isreal will be the building blocks for WW3, nobody really knows but they people in charge I guess.

Out of this, the new religion or NWO will emerge?

That is most likely the plan.

Also, how does Project Blue Beam fit into all this- we have what is apparently going to be WW3- we seem to be moving closer to this all the time, and then we have the alien invasion angle that is supposed to make mankind join together, which will act to usher in a world government.

The thing you have to really look at is..

How would a WW3 be fought? If you are trying to gain control of most of the planet, the last thing you want is to Nuke all of these locations, So nuclear warefare isnt really an option and is there enough military personel to occupy a WW3, I doubt it. So maybe "Project Blue Beam" is a backup plan/plan b. Either outcome will probably result in a staged need for martial law, which is how to gain control of the masses without harming the environment they live in.

Hope this helped... This is my brief understanding, while trying to answer your questions. What about y'all?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

1- the Rothchild, Walburg, Rockerfeller, Morgan, big families with lots of money behind them controlling governments, with their hands in almost everything. The NWO as it were. They influence world events to suit their needs- such as controlling oil etc
2- Then we have the 'Illuminati' angle- which borders on the supernatural/alien- all seeing eye- ancient people through the ages.

Here's how I understand it taken in order of your title:

The NWO is an agenda with specific working groups (CFT, TC, Bilderberg, etc.) It is naturally populated by the "elite" groups who, through an obsession with bloodline, have more or less carried on the agenda through the generations because, let's face it, there is a lot of social engineering that goes into the development of the NWO agenda, and that takes time. Who better to trust to carry on your wishes but a designated family member.

The Illuminati is likely a misdirection of sorts. The Rothschild name was formerly Bauer, a family name known for black magic through the dark ages. I see it as the secret society these individuals whose names we know belong to.It is a way to carry on certain traditions and rituals passed on from ancient times. I also use it to mean the people at the tippy top of the pyramid that are pulling everybody elses strings-some names we know, some we don't.

and finally,

Zionism is another agenda, a political belief that the Illuminati, developers of the NWO agenda, uses to further their overall goals. The Rothschild's essentially created Israel, using the sympathy over the Holocaust to derail any opposition. It turns out that they also funded Hitler's war machine as well (through agents such as Prescott Bush and the Harrimans.) While the big families in America supported our side as agents of the same agenda. Thus describing a favorite tactic of theirs of playing both sides against the middle.

While we are at it, it is not only bloodline families that are in the Illuminati (but only bloodline could become leadership.) Those that are not are recruited from the highest degrees of other secret societies like the OTO, Masons, Rosicrucians, etc. That is part of the reason why Masons get a bad name and most of them know nothing of the reasons why (and they are correct, most Masons should not have a bad name.)

Does that make sense to you?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm a bit skeptical that I am getting reliable information about the NWO. David Icke for instance gets his information from paranormal means. Glenn Beck who was first to bring the NWO to most people's attention was a FOX news employee. This is problematic, because NEWSCORP is a zionist owned/run company. Alex Jones gets all kinds of news right after the fact, but it is unclear who is sources are to me. I'm still open to the idea, just not sure where to get facts on the NWO from. The NWO concept makes sense, but is it really just the zionists in disguise?

Now on the other hand, when I look at Zionism. They have their finger prints all over 911. I can see they run the federal reserve, the media, Hollywood, and pulled off what might be the biggest lie in history. The Holohoax. (the existance of gas chambers in Aushiwitz is highly debatable).

I look at the US government and see a jew next to every politician. They all talk about being loyal to Israel. Now I see Israel threatening the President of the united states for assasination in a newspaper and nothing happening? WTF. Now the whole world is practically at war in the mideast because of Israel essentially.

I would sure like to figure out the truth, but the illuminati symbolism and stuff in movies is not enough. That could be another deception.

Anyways I suggest you look at Zionsim, and learn that angle a little bit. It is well documented, and there is no paranormal stuff, or symbolism to rely on. Well documented facts people can see when they look around. I just can't see these NWO characters in action. All I see in real life are zionists.

Excellent research on Zionism....

DrDavidDuke

EstaceMullins

NormanFinkelstein

I'm new to the NWO research. Been at it for only about 6 months I guess.

I would like to know where people are getting their information from on the NWO? What is the best source of information that I can verify to figure out if it is real or not?

edit on 19-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jim3981

Now on the other hand, when I look at Zionism. They have their finger prints all over 911. I can see they run the federal reserve, the media, Hollywood, and pulled off what might be the biggest lie in history. The Holohoax. (the existance of gas chambers in Aushiwitz is highly debatable).

I look at the US government and see a jew next to every politician. They all talk about being loyal to Israel. Now I see Israel threatening the President of the united states for assasination in a newspaper and nothing happening? WTF. Now the whole world is practically at war in the mideast because of Israel essentially.

I would sure like to figure out the truth, but the illuminati symbolism and stuff in movies is not enough. That could be another deception.

I aplogise to other posters I'll get back to their points when I get more time.

I agree with you in the context that Zionism has infiltrated the US government, no one can deny this anymore, the evidence is overwhelming.

US media is also controlled by the Zionists.

At the same time, I feel there is a force guiding our history that is well outside of our comprehension, if you read Ezekiel 38-39, you will see that the final battle of 'this age' I suppose, will be fought in Israel- with countries such as Russia, Syria, Iran against them. This is being set up right now through the Zionist controlled take overs in the region.

So to me, something tells me the Zionists are just part of the game, they aren't the controllers, but rather pawns in the overall picture of the NWO.

Russia and China will not sit back forever and let the Zionist/West take control of everything.

Also the sheer timescale of events- the patience- many agents advancing the NWO will not see its completion, the dedictation to it seems almost supernatural/alien.

The fact that Zionism is so in 'your face', they're almost being used for scapegoats to hide the true culprits of this NWO.

Also remember, please correct me if I'm wrong, but the federal reserve was supposed to last 100 years- it was created in 1913. I don't see the US population voting the fed back in. Henece, are the zionists just being used to bring down America and complete a chapter in our history?

Again, the more I think about it the more confusing it becomes

edit on 19-4-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Well, we have Christian churches preaching a false gospel, a nearly completed controlled media by Jews who purposely lace their programming with any- Christ and occultic sentiment, and we have the Illuminati/Freemasonry who maneuvor our societies governments.

Which = false prophet, beast and the Whore of Babylon, not necessarily in that order.

You obviously sense it, see it, but cannot put it together because you are missing the most important part of the puzzle - God. God is Truth, and all those who love the truth, above all else, will seek Him for understanding. it's a one to one relationship - not a church. Jesus came announcing the Kingdom of God and freedom from prison, and the two days are nearly done. But before we reach that day, the Earth will see the worst times that it's ever experienced since the world began. please consider that He is allowing you to see it for a reason - very few sense the evil and It will be like when those who were washed away when the Ark doors closed. It's a promise for God is FAITHFUL. Since He is TRUTH, those who seek and value the TRUTH, will seek Him - but in order for that to happen, your heart will need to be humbled and your human pride left at the door. I am here to tell you the same happened to me - He allowed me to see the evil rising to press upon me the times. I then prayed for the first time in my life for understanding. He will start you on your journey, but only if that love of truth exceeds the love of lies.

Thanks for the kind words. I often ask for assistance, but i'm not sure who I am asking.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Christian God, to which I always ask, what about the people who were on earth before the bible, or African tribes people, native Americans, they have no access to the bible or Christian beliefs?

To me religion is a tool of control and dividing people. How many people have died because of a difference in beliefs- religions preach love and peace yet at the same time kill each other over differences in beliefs. How can this be God's way?

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, just asking questions.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

I aplogise to other posters I'll get back to their points when I get more time.

I agree with you in the context that Zionism has infiltrated the US government, no one can deny this anymore, the evidence is overwhelming.

US media is also controlled by the Zionists.

At the same time, I feel there is a force guiding our history that is well outside of our comprehension, if you read Ezekiel 38-39, you will see that the final battle of 'this age' I suppose, will be fought in Israel- with countries such as Russia, Syria, Iran against them. This is being set up right now through the Zionist controlled take overs in the region.

So to me, something tells me the Zionists are just part of the game, they aren't the controllers, but rather pawns in the overall picture of the NWO.

Russia and China will not sit back forever and let the Zionist/West take control of everything.

Also the sheer timescale of events- the patience- many agents advancing the NWO will not see its completion, the dedictation to it seems almost supernatural/alien.

The fact that Zionism is so in 'your face', they're almost being used for scapegoats to hide the true culprits of this NWO.

Also remember, please correct me if I'm wrong, but the federal reserve was supposed to last 100 years- it was created in 1913. I don't see the US population voting the fed back in. Henece, are the zionists just being used to bring down America and complete a chapter in our history?

Again, the more I think about it the more confusing it becomes

edit on 19-4-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

I agree somebody appears to have foreknowledge when considering the bible. That could be explained many ways though. It could be the zionists, aliens, timetravel, or who knows....Somebody/something has been working us over. However, I have to rely on known facts and can't rely on the paranormal or aliens to explain at the moment. Most likely it is a corrupt organized group of people with the same agenda operating at high levels of influence.

However, like you said the final battle is supposed to be in Israel. Makes a good case for zionism. Also, I think somewhere in this video that the anti-christ is supposed to be leading from Israel.

Once you read up on zionism, you will find that the Talmud has some nasty stuff in it. Sorry for the terrible article, but before going into shock, skroll down and look at these passages from the talmud:

The Jewish secret laws are based on the fundamental principle which states: Only the Jew is human. In contrast all non-Jews are animals, they are beasts in human form. Anything is permitted against them. The Jew may lie to, cheat and steal from them. He may rape and murder them. There are hundreds of passages in the Talmud which the non-jews are described as animals. Some of them are as follows:
1). "The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." (Talmud: Baba Mezia 114b)
2). "The Akum (Negro) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the dog more than the Akum." (Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30)
3). "Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form." (Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855)
4). "A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal." (Coschen Hamischpat 405)
5). "The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs." (Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b)
6). "Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." (Schene Luchoth Haberith, p. 250b)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
More nasty stuff from talmud (central text of mainstream Judaism)

So that the Jew will never forget that he is dealing with animals, he is reminded by eating, by death, and eve by sexual intercourse constantly. For The Talmud teaches:
1). "If you eat with a non-Jew, it is the same as eating with a dog." (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
2). "If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant of maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell to the Jew: ?God will replace ?your loss,' just as if one of his oxen or asses had died." (Jore Dea 377, 1)
3). "Sexual intercoms between non-Jews is like intercourse between animals." (Sanhedrin 74b)

It is written in the Talmud about the murder of the non-Jew:
1). "It is permitted to take the body and the life of a non-Jew." (Sepher Ikkarim IIIc, 25)
2). "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah (Talmud - Sanhedrin 59b). The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah (Talmud)." (Coschen Hamischpat 425, Hagah 425, 5)
3). "Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jew), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." (Bammidber Raba, c 21 & Jalkut 772)

So essentially the Talmud itself makes a pretty good case why the radical zionists might do some pretty mean stuff since the book is a few thousand years old.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I'm after opinions that may help me to figure out how the different 'conspiracies' fit together

Anybody got any views on making it all fit together, or are we just being thrown off course from the truth- or is it simply outside human comprehension?

IMO, Zionists use religious trappings to cover their materialist agenda. The NWO is their "heaven on earth". Everything spiritual in the Bible is to be made literal with technology. Jesus healing the sick is turned into the Antichrist giving people a vaccine against the superflu, etc. To them, there is nothing more than physical existence, and they use a "heavenly" template for their material "utopia".

The saints in heaven with Jesus rule various dominions in the Millenium. This is replicated in the NWO as "genetically superior" "Illuminati bloodlines".

I don't see how the two link as one overall picture. I can be looking at it thinking I have it all sussed and close to 1- then I'll see the Illuminati angle in movies- such as how 9/11 was shown before it happened in film and music- and then I lose track again and think it is all outside human comprehension.

This ? is related to this:

I think of it like this:
The "end of the age"/ Day of the Lord is 2015/16.

Dec. 2012 is a Xerox copy of this. The mid-point of the 7 year tribulation replicates in a material fashion these events.

July/ Aug. 2012 ish is a 2nd generation copy of the Day of the Lord events, a decoy mid point (which the true mid-point itself is a copy of the true end). That's why there is talk of Project Blue Beam for the Olympics. London is the decoy "Zion"/ Jerusalem. (Zion logo on the Olympics). Aliens are the decoy antichrist preaching global peace that the true Antichrist defeats - (think Day the Earth Stood Still combined with Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Independence Day). In this timeframe of August through December, "conspiracy theorists" (actually NWO) will be "proven right all along". Of course, the mainstream "conspiracy theory" says that aliens are real... the NWO must root out the enemy, people who will not take the mark, people "mind-controlled by parasites". (The antichrist's blood will be "immune to aliens" or "kill the alien parasites". The NWO "engineers a virus" with some aspect of the AC's genome to give to the populace to ensure "they are not aliens".)

The most recurrent themes in predictive programming seems to say that:
There will be a minor asteroid occurence. There will be "alien microbes" on it. (Science mags have already set this up - "evidence of life on comets".)
These alien microbes are parasites that have "mind control" powers. (Again, "science" is going to back this up... www.theatlantic.com...

Zombies are the same predictive programming element as "hypnotized by vampires, mind controlled by "Jedi's", mind controlled by aliens' TV signal broadcast, mind controlled by Soviet "brain guns" en.ria.ru... "pod people" from Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

These parasites take over people to create the "Nephilim". The "Nephilim" are the decoy "alien" False Prophet and Antichrist. This alleviates people fears about taking the true mark of the Beast.

The notion of the "illuminati" is just there to have a Satanic scapegoat to blame for the "engineered end of the world ritual".

IMO, much of what is touted in PBB will actually be done in a pharmacological fashion. The faked "rapture" is nothing more than anthrax treatment kits and/ or anti-radiation pills laced with Ketamine (for Out of Body experiences) and methamphetamine (for seeing "shadow people" / aliens/ "demons".) See this for more info on the mass distribution of meds they intend to enact - www.businessweek.com...

Satan's credo is "survival of the fittest". That is libertarianism, not communism... At the decoy mid -point, the "communist" "aliens" become celebrity false christs that eventually the world sours on - it's revealed they worship Cthulu!
- Kraken/ Cthulu/ giant octopus predictive programming - "Cthulu" comes out of the Large Hadron Collider and / or RHIC in New York City (near Babylon, NY - destruction of Babylon, geddit?)

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I found a video that answers the OP's question quite well. Watch the first couple minutes and you will see some stuff that I have never heard discussed before. Makes sense.

Missing Links

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Jcrash, thanks for your post, could you go into more detail of the Olympics? What do you think it going to happen?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I found a video that answers the OP's question quite well. Watch the first couple minutes and you will see some stuff that I have never heard discussed before. Makes sense.

Missing Links

Thanks for this link jim3981, a very interesting video.

I feel mentally exhausted with all this information, time for a few days off I think.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is video 3 of 3.

BTW: When I had the old MicroSoft Words and typed in Q 33 NY in Wing Dings 1 (Before 911) I still came up with the plane the two towers and skull & cross bones............(Bush, Kerry, etc's little secret society group)

guiding beacon, which helps man to find his way through the rocks and sand banks of Life, for Lucifer is the Logos in his highest.” [1] Blavatsky, H.P. – The Secret Doctrine v. II p. 162

“Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!” (Pike, Albert – Morals and Dogma p. 321)

“Both the sinking of Atlantis and the Biblical story of the “fall of man” signify spiritual involution–a prerequisite to conscious evolution.” (Hall, Manly P. – The Secret Teachings of All Ages p. 83)

The evil scumbag Aleister Crowley had this to say: “This serpent, Satan, is not the enemy of Man, be He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade “Know Thyself!: and taught Initiation. He is “the Devil” of the book of Troth, and His emblem is Baphomet, and Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection.” (Magick: In Theory and Practice p. 193)

Regardless of one’s religion, there is a story in the Bible which helps to explain the philosophy of Satanism. In Matthew 4:8-9, it explains how Satan took Jesus to the top of a mountain and told him he would give him control over all the kingdoms of the world if Jesus would worship Satan. Jesus, of course, didn’t accept this offer, but this story conveys a deeper meaning than what appears on the surface.

By “worshiping” Satan and turning one’s back on God’s rules, it is possible to gain control over vast empires and gather enormous riches. But these gains come with a price which is not always seen at the time. Later, when repercussions come from breaking the rules, the empire and riches one had gained will become their very undoing.

So when Satan told Jesus, “All this I will give to you if you will bow down and worship me,” he was partially telling the truth. He just wasn’t disclosing the consequences that would occur from such actions.

There is no need to argue that there is no such thing as God or Satan. A literal or figurative interpretation of this philosophy or what “worshiping” entails doesn’t change anything because the effects are the same either way. The above Bible passage conveys the secret philosophy of Satanism whether you’re a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, or an even an atheist.

Its interesting how high level Freemasons deny that they have anything to do with Lucifer or anything Luciferian, but when it becomes clear that they do incorporate Lucifer into their beliefs, symbols, and philosophy, then they say we just have a misunderstanding.

So, first they deny any knowledge of anything about Lucifer, and then when exposed as liars, they admit it but say everything is OK because Lucifer isn’t the Devil, he’s good. You just don’t understand. Hey look over there! The game is on!

The Torch

I said that the torch the Statue of Liberty is holding represents the torch of Prometheus, who occutly signifies Lucifer. The Greek mythological story of Prometheus is the same allegory of stealing fire (i.e. knowledge) from God or the Gods, and giving it to humans, thus angering God.

Helena Blavatsky explains in her classic occult work, The Secret Doctrine volume 2 (page 244) that, “The allegory of Prometheus, who steals the divine fire as to allow men to proceed consciously on the path of spiritual evolution, thus transforming the most perfect of animals on Earth into a potential god, and making him free to take the kingdom of heaven by violence. Hence also, the curse pronounced by Zeus against Prometheus, and by Jehovah against his ‘rebellious son,’ Satan.”

So it’s not just me making the connection between Prometheus and Lucifer. It’s the occultists themselves. Here is Manly P. Hall, one of Freemasonry’s greatest philosophers, saying the same thing in his book Lectures on Ancient Philosophy (page 163):

“Man wandered hopelessly in the gloom of mortality, living and dying without light or understanding in his servitude to the Demiurgus and his host of spirits. At last the spirit of rebellion entered the creation in the form of Lucifer, who in the guise of a serpent tempted man to revolt against the mandates of Jehovah (the Demiurugs). In Greece this character was known as Prometheus, who brought from the gods the impregnating flame that would release the life latent in this multitude of germlike potentialities.”

The “Horns” on the Statue of Liberty’s Head

The seven rays coming out of the Statue of Liberty’s head represent rays of the sun, radiating out of her mind, and symbolically represents the spirit radiating from the mind as knowledge. There are seven of them because the horns represent the seven liberal arts and sciences, thus comprising an essential knowledge base.

The Illuminati love knowledge, or Gnosis, and they like others to be in the dark, or kept in ignorance. The statue is also holding a book, obviously, symbolic of knowledge and information, again fitting in with the theme of knowledge and information, because knowledge is power, and that is what the Illuminati has.

Freemasonry’s Inner Circle of Liars - rest of article and source: stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com...

I also notice that the Columbia Pictures logo is like Lady Liberty. Just coincidence? I've studied the occult, I don't think so. Start researching the placement long/lat as well.

Or keep telling yourself, it's just coincidenes, just lone nut cases. The alarm clock has rung several times but most keep pushing the snooze button. The house is burning down and it's time to climb out of bed folks. Wakey wakey.

edit on 27-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Who is the wizard behind the curtain, I've often wondered that...........ya know the top guy, the king honcho?

The one who seems to control and manipulate all this violence, famine, pollution, destruction, all the nasty, foul evilness that seems to each year cover our globe world wide making HP's Dark Lord look like a boy scout.

Well according to Russ Dizdar "The Black Awakening" and LA Marzulli, "Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural" and The Cosmic Chess Match........................none other than:

You have been warned............take it or leave it, your choice which side of the chess board you choose.
edit on 27-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join