It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Illuminati, Zionism- how do they fit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I said that the torch the Statue of Liberty is holding represents the torch of Prometheus, who occutly signifies Lucifer. The Greek mythological story of Prometheus is the same allegory of stealing fire (i.e. knowledge) from God or the Gods, and giving it to humans, thus angering God. Helena Blavatsky explains in her classic occult work, The Secret Doctrine volume 2 (page 244) that, “The allegory of Prometheus, who steals the divine fire as to allow men to proceed consciously on the path of spiritual evolution, thus transforming the most perfect of animals on Earth into a potential god, and making him free to take the kingdom of heaven by violence. Hence also, the curse pronounced by Zeus against Prometheus, and by Jehovah against his ‘rebellious son,’ Satan.”

Like the Prometheus statue outside of Rockefeller Center?

What is that he is in? The one ring to rule them all?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Obama and Romney's biggest donor is Goldman Sachs and Goldman Sachs apparently wants Romney, rather than Obama, to win the election. Incidentally, Paul Ryan was also involved in insider trading with Goldman Sachs.

"Typically, in federal elections the candidate that raises the most money wins about 90 percent of the time. In 2008, Barack Obama raised almost twice as much money as John McCain did. 3 of the top 7 donors to Obama's campaign were big Wall Street banks (Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup). Now Wall Street is doing it again. The big Wall Street banks are already trying to buy the 2012 election. So who do they want to win in 2012? Based on contribution patterns so far, the overwhelming favorite of the Wall Street banks to win in 2012 is Mitt Romney. The big Wall Street banks have given to Romney as pile of money that is more than 4 times larger than they have given to anyone else. Even though most Republicans really don't want him, if history is any indication this means that Mitt Romney is going to be the Republican nominee for president in 2012. link"

The rich people, like Goldman Sachs, who own Wall Street have enough money to save the United States, however, it would seem as though Goldman Sachs would rather just pay politicians, like Obama, Romney, and Ryan to cede the U.S. to the U.N.. I don't believe that the owners of Wall Street care about the U.S. as much as it cares about taking American money and, rather than using it to help the U.S., they would rather use it to establish the one world government. ATS

I believe that Goldman Sachs wants to replace Obama with Romney so that Obama can be free to go over to the EU and UN, divide Israel, and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians. Obama can then play out his messiah complex since many Muslims will believe, and already do believe, that he is the Mahdi. I believe that Goldman Sachs wants to use Romney to finish ceding the U.S. to the U.N. and to use Obama to gain control and eventually annihilate Islam." ATS

"Goldman Sachs is apparently paying both Obama and Romney to support a Palestinian state. However, before anyone gets excited, Obama will very likely just use the Palestinians to give parts of Israel to the Islamic caliphate. The Vatican is also just using the Palestinians to gain control of Jerusalem so that it can play out its one world religion from Jerusalem. Although a Palestinian state may be created, it will only serve the purposes of the Vatican and the Vatican's bankers, Goldman Sachs/Rothchilds. It's likely that Goldman Sachs may use Obama to give parts of Israel to the Islamic caliphate in an effort to deceive Muslims into believing that Obama is the Mahdi. If or when Obama is presented as the Mahdi then Goldman Sachs will likely use Obama to annihilate Islam." ATS

The Rothchild bankers, Goldman Sachs, are trying to create a one world government/religion using the EU, UN, and Vatican. It will basically be the same ole pharaoh/emperor/pope pretending to be God routine. The way that I see it going down is that the EU will coalesce into four unions; the North American Union, Pacific Union, Asian Union, and European Union or some variation thereof. The Vatican will then present a Christ impersonator, probably David Rothchild, as Christ and Horus reincarnated. David will then consolidate the four unions into the nwo/one world government/religion as its dictator and false prophet.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You have done some excellent research....

I have spent years preaching about saving seeds, self sustainability, and burning GMO's etc...

I see now that the only thing left to really do is choose sides, and know we can have faith in Yeshua.

That is all it really comes down to.

Glad I at least stayed on the spiritual path after abandoning religion and churchianity.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

ALPHA OMEGA GAME OVER

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven of God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes and death shall be no more neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more the first things are passed away.

And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write for these words are faithful and true.

And he said unto me, They are come to pass. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit these things and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part [shall be] in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone which is the second death.

ALPHA OMEGA GAME OVER
edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: ALPHA OMEGA GAME OVER

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GaVinCe

Wow I never saw this post when I posted this thread back then

That's an excellent reply and it makes a lot more sense now than it would have just a few months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join