It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by shortsticks

almost all thos ass-hats to be quite honest. but you left out the main controllers. if i spoke of them, I'm sure my time here would be cut very prematurely short.

I like you. Don't know why, because I am becoming quite certain this is a troll thread, but you are still entertaining.

Now, please say "Masons," so that I can ignore the rest of this fiasco and get back to work. You've already called out 9/11, and the moon landing, and now you are alluding to secret controllers, so you are bound to eventually name Illuminati or Masons for the perfect Trifecta troll thread, and then I can be on my way.

nope, not masons or illuminati. you should know better than that. I laugh too, just because of your laughter. I can't judge if you're a troll or shill, because you've provided me similar entertainment value lol don't give up, you'll get it, I guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Now, please say "Masons," so that I can ignore the rest of this fiasco and get back to work. You've already called out 9/11, and the moon landing, and now you are alluding to secret controllers, so you are bound to eventually name Illuminati or Masons for the perfect Trifecta troll thread, and then I can be on my way.

Please dont go my friend, I was just starting here...
Besides, who else but the Masons could be behind something as nefarious?

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
disinfo

don't fall for the controlled demolition/missile/planes got shot down in shanksville nonsense

the real conspiracy has been buried in hype and disinfo and urban myth

they knew it was coming and allowed it to happen just like the pearl harbor theory

forgive me for forgetting his name, but a key insider went on record and gave a bombshell interview naming names about who knew what about the hijackers, and no one ever talks about it

weird
edit on 18-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Trust me when I say this, the only thing nefarious the Masons are up to, is fighting for their own existence, and staying organized and vigilant, so someday, if the S ever does H the F, we are ready to provide some structure and semblance of normalcy to the situation. We don't prepare for that, we don't discuss that, and we can't even think about the current government falling by the wayside, but if it does happen, we are prepared. That is precisely the reason for all of the hatred of the Masons. Governments hate them, religious controlling bodies hate them, etc. They hate the Masons, because the Masons are independent, free, and organized. The last thing any controlling body wants, is another body that could replace them on a moment's notice.

As it stands right now, the Masons are barely in control of Saturday paper drives and bake sales, but if needed, we will rise to any occasion, not because we had some plan, but just because of the caliber of men in the organization.

link   

Originally posted by shortsticks

had you been there like me, you'd understand the emotion that I display.

The failsafe response again, 'I was there.'

you want me to respond like a robot? I'm capable. just not willing. not any more.

Not at all, you can respond however you wish, but it seems now you are just attacking members that are asking you questions and attempting to vet your claims.

if that's the best you got, then I strongly suggest you bow out. and leave the playing field to those of us who have something to offer, like me, with real actual practical knowledge. pass it up, your loss. I care not.

Confrontational again, like I stated. Why should I bow out here, I just entered. And what real actual knowledge have you offered, other than your 'first hand story' the day after? You claim military service, well there are plenty of active and former military here on this site, including staff, that can verify your claims, anonymously, that would definetly play to your benefit, and if you choose to do that, it would help your credibility, as at least one part of your story would be verified.

I've gone on record showing what I know. now you've gone on record showing your doubts. I'd choose very carefully if I were you in the future.

Choose what exactly?

we think time is on our side. that's until the clock ticks its last second, in the end.

I can agree with you on that one.

ok, so if there is someone who can really verify my claims or completely repudiate them, then why haven't I seen anybody? oh, that's right! I'm the only one who doesn't give a damn to come forward. how does this look to others who might try and consider to come forward? # that, they should say, if they had an ounce of a brain cell in them. I don't, and don't care either way. i'm your loose cannon. deal with me. so far, you haven't. I mock you. lol

link   

we don't go home the same way twice in two days,

You should look into buying a map, that might help. If you are lacking in funds just ask someone for directions.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
disinfo

don't fall for the controlled demolition/missile/planes got shot down in shanksville nonsense

they knew it was coming and allowed it to happen just like the pearl harbor theory

forgive me for forgetting his name, but a key insider went on record and gave a bombshell interview naming names about who knew what about the hijackers, and no one ever talks about it

weird

If you could find this again I would be very interested.

link   

link   

you must be a black belt

link   
shortsticks

I think that the animosity you are engendering is by your own design.
You seem voluble enough. However your posts don't actually describe anything that happened or that you did on that day.
So you can see that to us. You are saying alot of things. But you haven't really said anything.

Again could you please post what you saw along with your thoughts and feelings at the moment.
Then we could go in and dissect your post and actually have a conversation about your subject.
Rather than the verbal sparring session that's been going on for 9 pages.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

disinfo

weird

If you could find this again I would be very interested.

there were multiple threads on it, I'll try to find it

edit to add : I can't find it, it was a CIA or FBI or NSA director who named names and I belive panetta was involved maybe ?!?. don't want to derail this thread any further

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

wha---what is dis spwanwish inwquisition you spweak owf? lol

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

All you have done so far in this thread is to make major errors which are bound to cast doubt on your assertion that you were at the Pentagon on 9/12 :-

a) you didn't know the further Pentagon collapse happened within minutes of impact. You thought it was after you say you were there.

b) you didn't recognise the C-ring exit hole and thought it was the impact hole.

c) you got the location of the debris collecting point wrong.

Difficult to see why any of us should take you very seriously but, even if you were there 24 hrs later , why should we take any notice of your claim not to have seen any aircraft debris when there is so much photographic evidence like this ?

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

link   

disinfo

weird

well you're almost there. most people don't even know that the last report into the matter about pearl harbor confirm that we knew well in advance they were coming, but didn't inform. but then again, we provoked them outright, so their response isn't a real surprise in any case. derp.

link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

The people who planned and executed the attackes are dead or in prison.
Remember ?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

wha---what is dis spwanwish inwquisition you spweak owf? lol

Oh just a little ol' Monty Python. Thats all. Not serious.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh give me a break.
You dont go to those venues because those venues would throw you out on your ever lovin ass. Give it up already, no one with half a brain believes this nonsense anyway.
It really was islamic terrorists. Really. They really really dont like us.

link   

what bases were you in? I can handle you on multiple fronts, not just supposed logic, which will be your undoing. c'mon, let's have a go. were you in or not?

Now it's really becoming obvious how full of crap you are. I stated that "I spent my first 18 yrs. growing up on Air Force bases". That statement is absolutely true, and you don't even have a clue as to what was meant by it. It's hard to accept that you didn't understand that, if you truly were in the service.

You didn't even acknowledge how ridiculous my claim was. Of course if you had done that, you would also have to admit how ridiculous your's is.

If you were, indeed, in the Air Force, I'll bet you're pretty damn familiar with the term "Section 8".

See ya,
Milt

link   

Originally posted by grey580
shortsticks

I think that the animosity you are engendering is by your own design.
You seem voluble enough. However your posts don't actually describe anything that happened or that you did on that day.
So you can see that to us. You are saying alot of things. But you haven't really said anything.

Again could you please post what you saw along with your thoughts and feelings at the moment.
Then we could go in and dissect your post and actually have a conversation about your subject.
Rather than the verbal sparring session that's been going on for 9 pages.

I thought i was pretty clear.

I went up to the pentagon then next day, 9/12.

I went into the debris sifting section on site.

there was various office debris, but no aircraft wheels or fuselage or luggage or wings or anything that seemed to indicate to come from an aircraft of any sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join