It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

We have videos of planes.

Not at the Pentagon we don't. There is one grainy, time-lapse photography from a parking booth, but supposedly nothing from the most secure building in the world.

Too bad they didn't crash into a Walmart or a 7-11, because those places have security cameras everywhere!

edit on 18-4-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

as a terrorist to maximize mental destabilization, wouldn't you pick a time of day that had the most number of people in them? certainly. has any of the anti-terrorist measures against aircraft helped any of us normal passengers? certainly not. but it has provided the conditions necessary for when the real time when tshtf.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by shortsticks

I know it is a violation of the T & C to post stories that are known to be lies.
So just because you didnt see what looked like plane parts they simply didnt exist huh? DId you personally see all the dead bodies ? Did you comb through every piece of debris ?
If you truly are a new member and not just a reinvented old member then you should know that 9/11 is hotly debated here. Reinvented old members know this, which would then make this a total troll thread if thats the case.

who picked up all the body parts at the pentagon? answer me this.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We research, document and hash over photos only to learn what they want us to know...nothing more. The media is a sham, therefore its hard to trust any of them. All we are left with are guesses, conspiracy theories, ...and opinions. Opinions that are mad ramblings to some can be hope for others. Ramble on, man, because there is no government...in the end we will all stand alone.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I have noticed the term 'chaps' used several times. Did the OP grow up or spend a lot of time in GB?

it's to keep unbelievers like yourself guessing.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks

as a terrorist to maximize mental destabilization, wouldn't you pick a time of day that had the most number of people in them? certainly. has any of the anti-terrorist measures against aircraft helped any of us normal passengers? certainly not. but it has provided the conditions necessary for when the real time when tshtf.

Exactly my point. Which is why I asked "who" you wanted in your crosshairs?

The only people that benefitted from this directly, or politically are all residing right here at home. The terrorists didn't take any credit for it for a very long time. They took credit for the inept shoe-bomber, but not for the huge success of 9/11. They wanted us off their land, but 9/11 only brought more people to their lands. They wanted to kill infidels, but they made sure to not kill too many?

I'm not going to speculate on who did 9/11, but I don't mind saying it wasn't 11 Muslims at the command of OBL. It had to be much, much more nefarious than that.

So, when you said you wouldn't mind seeing them in your crosshairs, who were you referring to? Muslims? Arabs? Jews? Cheney? Corporate fat cats? CIA?

link   

Seen this ?

www.youtube.com...

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post
the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion
or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 19/4/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

what bases were you in? I can handle you on multiple fronts, not just supposed logic, which will be your undoing. c'mon, let's have a go. were you in or not?

This thread is becoming quite confrontational. To the point where credibility is being lost.

The OP claims, 'I was there, the day after, so I know what happened the day before.'

Others are bringing nice, concrete, hard evidence to the table, to be met with the OP repeating, 'I was there so I am right."

This is not a discourse by any stretch of the imagination.
Why the anger and condescending remarks?

The members here have a right to vet the OP's claims to determine the validity of the statement, but the OP here doesnt seem willing to assist in validating his own story, just repeatedly claiming presence at the site and seeming more and more confrontational as the thread moves on.

edit on 18-4-2012 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

had you been there like me, you'd understand the emotion that I display.

you want me to respond like a robot? I'm capable. just not willing. not any more. if that's the best you got, then I strongly suggest you bow out. and leave the playing field to those of us who have something to offer, like me, with real actual practical knowledge. pass it up, your loss. I care not. I've gone on record showing what I know. now you've gone on record showing your doubts. I'd choose very carefully if I were you in the future. we think time is on our side. that's until the clock ticks its last second, in the end.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by karen61057

Not at the Pentagon we don't. There is one grainy, time-lapse photography from a parking booth, but supposedly nothing from the most secure building in the world.

Too bad they didn't crash into a Walmart or a 7-11, because those places have security cameras everywhere!

edit on 18-4-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

they'd still snatch them up there too. nobody replied who's in charge, so here it is: the army. and even tho the army was in charge, the fbi still had their big trailer set up to do their business. anywhere else? sure the fbi would be there in the name of national security, walmart or 7shmelvin.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I have noticed the term 'chaps' used several times. Did the OP grow up or spend a lot of time in GB?

Who said i was an unbeliever?

I just noticed that word. I though it more of a normal than a purposeful use and was curious.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alythea
We research, document and hash over photos only to learn what they want us to know...nothing more. The media is a sham, therefore its hard to trust any of them. All we are left with are guesses, conspiracy theories, ...and opinions. Opinions that are mad ramblings to some can be hope for others. Ramble on, man, because there is no government...in the end we will all stand alone.

I can only agree with you there, whole-heartedly, 100%, and in all other ways!~

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Exactly my point. Which is why I asked "who" you wanted in your crosshairs?

The only people that benefitted from this directly, or politically are all residing right here at home. The terrorists didn't take any credit for it for a very long time. They took credit for the inept shoe-bomber, but not for the huge success of 9/11. They wanted us off their land, but 9/11 only brought more people to their lands. They wanted to kill infidels, but they made sure to not kill too many?

I'm not going to speculate on who did 9/11, but I don't mind saying it wasn't 11 Muslims at the command of OBL. It had to be much, much more nefarious than that.

So, when you said you wouldn't mind seeing them in your crosshairs, who were you referring to? Muslims? Arabs? Jews? Cheney? Corporate fat cats? CIA?

almost all thos ass-hats to be quite honest. but you left out the main controllers. if i spoke of them, I'm sure my time here would be cut very prematurely short.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm sure I'm beating a dead-horse here on this forum

You damn right you are. You actually saved me from posting an amusing picture of a horse being beat with a baseball bat.

The no plane theory is fascinating and interesting, but it's invalid. There is actually enough evidence that a plane did in fact hit the building.

You see what you want to see and what you see is a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

interesting, but I don't need any highly pixelated video. I was there.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Who said i was an unbeliever?

I just noticed that word. I though it more of a normal than a purposeful use and was curious.

I've been trained in the military. we don't go home the same way twice in two days, this should give you a hint.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

I'm sure I'm beating a dead-horse here on this forum

You damn right you are. You actually saved me from posting an amusing picture of a horse being beat with a baseball bat.

The no plane theory is fascinating and interesting, but it's invalid. There is actually enough evidence that a plane did in fact hit the building.

You see what you want to see and what you see is a conspiracy.

I love how stupid people don't mind showing how stupid they are. are you a pilot? nope.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

almost all thos ass-hats to be quite honest. but you left out the main controllers. if i spoke of them, I'm sure my time here would be cut very prematurely short.

I like you. Don't know why, because I am becoming quite certain this is a troll thread, but you are still entertaining.

Now, please say "Masons," so that I can ignore the rest of this fiasco and get back to work. You've already called out 9/11, and the moon landing, and now you are alluding to secret controllers, so you are bound to eventually name Illuminati or Masons for the perfect Trifecta troll thread, and then I can be on my way.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

had you been there like me, you'd understand the emotion that I display.

The failsafe response again, 'I was there.'

you want me to respond like a robot? I'm capable. just not willing. not any more.

Not at all, you can respond however you wish, but it seems now you are just attacking members that are asking you questions and attempting to vet your claims.

if that's the best you got, then I strongly suggest you bow out. and leave the playing field to those of us who have something to offer, like me, with real actual practical knowledge. pass it up, your loss. I care not.

Confrontational again, like I stated. Why should I bow out here, I just entered. And what real actual knowledge have you offered, other than your 'first hand story' the day after? You claim military service, well there are plenty of active and former military here on this site, including staff, that can verify your claims, anonymously, that would definetly play to your benefit, and if you choose to do that, it would help your credibility, as at least one part of your story would be verified.

I've gone on record showing what I know. now you've gone on record showing your doubts. I'd choose very carefully if I were you in the future.

Choose what exactly?

we think time is on our side. that's until the clock ticks its last second, in the end.

I can agree with you on that one.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by R0CR13

interesting, but I don't need any highly pixelated video. I was there.

No wait, you said you were there on the 12th, not the 11th. Which means you weren't there when the video would have been taken - unless you're changing your story.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Now, please say "Masons," so that I can ignore the rest of this fiasco and get back to work. You've already called out 9/11, and the moon landing, and now you are alluding to secret controllers, so you are bound to eventually name Illuminati or Masons for the perfect Trifecta troll thread, and then I can be on my way.

Please dont go my friend, I was just starting here...
Besides, who else but the Masons could be behind something as nefarious?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join