It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Different Cases, One Similar Story. (The Aliens Tell Of Catastrophe To Come)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This thread is about the similarities in two separate cases from the 1988 and 1994. It is the cases of Amaury Rivera and the case of the 62 Zimbabwe children. Look at the similarities in the aliens entities and in the message.

Here is a rare interview of Amaury.

Original Video In Spanish

Part of the video with translation

Curious how the alien Amaury talks of a "dark skinned alien with long hair" accompanied by "gray big eyed aliens".These aliens are also described by the 62 school witnesses of Zimbabwe. The kids also talk about the "gray" aliens and also of a "Dark Skinned, long hair entity" who was also there. In both cases the aliens seem to "float" or "hop" very fast toward them. And both encounters say that the entity told them the "world would end" or that there would be a catastrophe of some sort.

Video where kids describe the aliens told them "the world would end" or a catastrophe of some sort will happen.

Video of kids describing the "dark long hair alien" and the "little alien companions" Look for the 5:00 min mark. Where the kids describe the aliens.

Fisrt Video of Amaury describing the aliens he saw

Enjoy!
edit on 18-4-2012 by The Coward because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2012 by The Coward because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
is it really the same story?

i paid more attention to the children - cause of their number (62) and their innocence - that one grown man on the way home from a possible party/alcohol!

the child(ren) said:

- the world is going to end

- maybe because we don't look after our planet or the air

- like all the trees will go down and there will be no air (lorax!)

- people will be dying

- those thoughts came from the man's eyes

in contrast, the rivera guy said:

- he was spoken to by mouth, NOT telepathy nor thru eyes

- something might crash into the caribbean area but affect a greater area of the world

they both saw little men in shiny suits but i dont see much similarity in the perceived Visitor's stories/messages but again i havent paid much attention to the rivera dude's story since its just one guy on his way home from a party or something.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

edit on 17-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

The story is about a catastrophe. And yes, if you would watch the videos you would see the connections. Their is no way in hell you had time to watch all the info and analyze it. I just put the thread up. You just talking to just talk. Look again and read the translation. Pay attention, please!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

What is "pretty cool" is that you don't wanna give me credit. Just saying. I still LOL at some ATS members, always wanna kill the poster. LOL again. and yes, it is "pretty cool", buddy! Go and watch the videos again, I bet you did not go through all of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
it would be interesting to do a follow up interview with the kids, now that they should be late teenagers or early twenties and see if they stick by their story, or if any of them have been abducted.

62 witnesses all kids, even one would crack under the pressure and say they made it up, if their parents take out the belt or question them enough.

kids generally don't lie, unless it's to cover up a mistake. and kids always tell on one other if they lie or the other one does something wrong.

they also all seem like well-educated and well brought up kids.

this seems like 100% proof of alien contact. or a fake documentary done by hired kid actors and actors.

edit on 17-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have never witnnessed a UFO or anything out of worldly...nothing paranormal..so I am very sceptic. I mean trust me I would love to have some kinda of faith wether in a relgion or UFO ...

Anyway I am wondering has anyone ever thought of the chances that these people including kids that are saying they have sightings are just paid actors. That are made to sign confidentIality agreements which is why they never come out and say hey that's me I did that video but I was paid to.. Maybe the receive royalties from every viewing.

Maybe its just another genre of entertainment ...like reality tv... I guess cause I have yet to experience anything it's hard for me to believe ..

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The "Mayor" catastrophe has already happened.
He is still in Boston though, so it is an on-going catastrophe that even aliens cannot even solve.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
The "Mayor" catastrophe has already happened.
He is still in Boston though, so it is an on-going catastrophe that even aliens cannot even solve.

Thank for letting me know about the typo. And FU for disrespecting me, too!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
kids generally don't lie, unless it's to cover up a mistake. and kids always tell on one other if they lie or the other one does something wrong.

I have to wholeheartedly disagree with this. Not to derail the thread or anything, but kids lie all the time, about stupid things.

I am by no means a professional, but I'd want a professional to look at these interviews before I could give them validity based on a childs age. Kids falsely accuse/confess with only the slightest of prompting.

I admit I only looked at the "5 minute mark" and the first thing the person interviewing asked was "were they small" - that puts ideas into a kids head.

Before you argue that I'm completely wrong, please look into the McMartin case (florida, 1983)

Back on topic - I can't sit through all those video's - my internet induced ADD won't allow it - so I'll take your word that they're somewhat similar (just like most abduction cases sound similar).

Did they happen to mention WHEN the world is going to end?
that would be my main interest.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It turns out "visitors" with long dark hair are more common than you would think. Here's a site I found years back. The humanoid sightings database hasn't been updated since 2009. There's a google site search at the bottom of the page, just type "long dark hair" (or any description) and ignore the first few results (sponsers). I have spent hours sifting through the database. The rest of the site is great for anyone interested in the UFO subject.

ufoinfo.com humanoid sightings

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dr0pthr3

I'm having loads of fun reading from the link you posted.
Very interesting stuff!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm kind of new to the scene as far as UFO videos go, so this is the first time I have seen these videos or heard of these cases. In all of the videos I have seen, and interviews I have seen/read, I am strangely interested in these two the most. I cannot pinpoint exactly why, but I believe both stories. I am a teacher, so perhaps I am just drawn to the school children's story. I have seen kids lie and tell the absolute truth. I get the feeling the kids are telling the truth in that second video.

I agree with the previous poster that said out of 62 students, surely one would have cracked. I believe this because I would have been one of the ones to crack. Some kids are excellent liars and can carry it on forever, however, some kids are terrible liars and will crack at the first opportunity, such as myself. IMO there is no way all 62 of those kids are excellent liars. They also seem to give their answers some thought. They aren't instantly trying to come up with something and filling in the void with lots of um's and uh's. Though I will say the interviewers do ask leading questions that can sway their answers.

I'd also like to add that I have a few students who like to draw ufo/alien pictures, and most of their pictures involve ray guns etc. They have great imaginations. I feel like if the students made up the story they would have said the aliens did something more interesting than stand there and look at them. They would have said they tried shooting at them, or they chased them, or they SAID something to them with their mouth. They probably would have been more elaborate about how the ufo flew through the sky and landed with a big noise. Children of that age make big, grand stories, IMO.

Another thing that interests me is the interview with the teachers. Teachers know their kids, and if they believe them then it gives me more of a push to believe them as well. The teachers seemed genuine in their account.

Very interesting to me, and now I am off to research this case more.
edit on 18-4-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm not bashing him and I know it doesn't make a difference if he's telling the truth or not, but is Amaury gay?

The alien message has been of destruction to our planet, but the true aliens are not interested in destructing our planet - they are interested in human emotions. The reason why aliens are so interested in human emotions is because aliens didn't have emotions like humans, they didn't know what human emotions really were in an essence before they came to earth. So most of the experiments that real aliens did had to do with genetic harvesting (Linda Howe is correct and is certainly no agent), and human emotional soul experiments. They will show a human a certain picture just to measure their response.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There is a documentary out there by Randall Nickerson. He contacted many of the now adult students, teachers, and others who also witnessed an event that day. Apparently two other schools also encountered something that day. The only place I can find the documentary is HERE for $18 including shipping. I have been unable, so far, to find it anywhere else so if anyone wants to do a search for it online that would be great.

Edit: I did find some clips from the documentary. The grown students' interviews begin at 4:15. They are just brief snippets.

edit on 18-4-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Great thread. Love this story and have followed it a good bit when I see this stuff posted.

Here is an older thread about the 62 children seeing and being interviewed with a few more videos and information on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname
I agree. They should follow up on the children to see if the story is the same and if any have experienced more since the first encounter. Out of 62 children, at least one would spill the beans if it was a made up event.
TXML

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The main problem i have with the "62 children" story is that there were more than 62 children in the play ground and some of them said they didnt see anything. Also none of the teachers saw anything. Also the children described different aliens and different events at the time. Some of the children said there were more than 1 ship and others said there were little ones as well. On top of that i found the investigator questions very leading.

So who do you believe. The children who said they saw aliens land in the playground or the children who said that nothing happened?

edit on 18-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join