It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Different Cases, One Similar Story. (The Aliens Tell Of Catastrophe To Come)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Glad to assist ya. Like I said above, I have spent hours and hours going through the reports. They are some really weird ones in there. You guys/gals should check it out.
One more time: ufoinfo.com humanoid reports

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Um... as someone who has had "abduction type" experiences, and was communicated similar scenarios for our future,
I have become very sceptical. I was then, I mean, I didn't take any of these images and ideas to heart- mostly because I refuse to accept the whole friggin' experiences as legitamate in the first place.
But I find myself more and more suspicious of them because I have since learned that so many people were told the same thing!

BUT- not always the same in details! Sometimes, yes- I meet someone who was told/shown exactly the same thing as me, that happens... but then you get many other groups of people that were shown a different scenario!

The only thing they all have in common is that there is upcoming strife and destruction and change through which we shall suffer (and are usually told to prepare for, or that we shall be afforded aid by them when it happens)

Sometimes it is meteors, sometimes it is nuclear war, sometimes it is natural catastrophic events!

So I start to think- there is a lot of changes in ones psyche when they get exposed to such a possibility.
If one (or many) found that these changes would serve their purposes and intents, in one way or another, then this would be a great way of manipulating and influencing people.

I guess I am resistant to trusting anything or anyone, and this is no exception.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Originally posted by charlyv
The "Mayor" catastrophe has already happened.
He is still in Boston though, so it is an on-going catastrophe that even aliens cannot even solve.

Thank for letting me know about the typo. And FU for disrespecting me, too!!

Lighten up. There was no disrespect directed at you.
Just making a pun on an opportunity.

<< 1   >>

join