It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little People And The Fairies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
After reviewing your thread i was suddenly reminded of May Gibbs

May enjoyed exploring the bush riding her pony, Brownie,and began to paint and write about the bush at this time.[11] This period of her childhood, and her imaginative interpretation of the bush, was formative in the development of the anthropmorphic bush setting found in her work

May Gibbs

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this stuff Whateva.

OKAY. I took a photograph about 6 or 7 years ago of a waterfall at the bottom of Hawks Nest State Park in Anstead, W.va.. After I uploaded the pic I noticed something by the waterfall. It could possibly be a fairy. She is nude and is about 12 inches tall. You can plainly see her breasts(hope I don't get into trouble). I enlarged the area in question. I went back there the next day with the exact same weather but couldn't reproduce the image. I promise that I did not fake this photo. I would never do that. Here it is: files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-5-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

wow that is unusual, especially the colour, its very out of place, a similar colour appears just up and to the right of it, is that a shelter of some sort ?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I saw that and have no idea what it is. When I went back the next day--because this place is only about 25 minutes or so from where I live and the weather was exactly the same and I was there about the same time and nothing like that was even there!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Here ya go...Some of you may enjoy this and may get lucky.... LOL , I'd love for all of those who claim to have seen something though - send in the vid captures for evidence. Anyway... check it out, someone may actually see something... but for goodness sake, please get a vid snapshot capture if you do!

The Leprechaun fairy watch ..Tipperary, Ireland Webcam.
www.irelandseye.com...

Haven't seen anything strange yet. Just a few fights and broken bottle stabbings.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Had to respond to your webcam viewing comment ..
yeah, all I see are the same bunch of trees of course.

I wasn't going to even add this because it's really nothing significant but now am prompted to do so because of the reply. This thread has actually triggered a couple of other bits of info on the man mom knew. I had forgotten to mention the "village" that he claimed to come upon in my initial post.

I do remember questioning her lots and wondered if this village possibly was an ancient toy of some kind. She insisted no because he claimed there was evidence, footprints all about, and things newly being built, etc. I do not recall him actually having seen the ''little people" though but could be wrong. Thought I'd add the bit I do remember -- just wish STILL that I had his name...grrrr.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've never seen fae-folk, but that video was interesting. I wonder why the gnome walks sideways.

*baffled*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join