It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little People And The Fairies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Please elaborate more. I want to know. Did you see what it was wearing or anything else?

edit on 17-4-2012 by Fylgje because: to add to the question

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i believe fairies are real.
actual photographs of fairies from the beginning of the 20th century, taken with a Kodak camera
that s real pic girl with faires 4.bp.blogspot.com...

i remember investigator confirm it s real pic. he noticed girl's eye reflect faires there.

unikorna.blogspot.com...

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Really! Did they interact with you and were they similar to what I described?

Not so much - first one I saw was an elf about 18" greeny/gey/bluish with a little pointy hat, he was just curious about what I was doing and wanted to say hi - very powerfull little presence though. Used to see the liitle flying ones a lot on and off - they are attracted to the right sort of energy. and sometimes they are just balls of coloured light - with the elf I could tell that was not its real form though, more like something that it had projected into my mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Give me a day or two and I'll send you some photos I took recently in your U2U. These were taken with a 12mp camera, and the only thing I did to them was crop them and adjust the lighting (I have a problem with the daggone flash working when I don't want it to). They are already published elsewhere and watermarked, but I don't plan on sharing them on ATS...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

Those are not real faeries. Those are cutouts that the girls made. That was a hoax from long ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Ok thank you. I will let you know as soon as I see them and would never post them anywhere without your permission.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
True or not, thanks for the great read. I've seen things as well that most would find hard to believe, so I know how you feel. Wish you well on making contact with them again.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow , neat story - experience I should say.

Not sure what to think but something is definitely up. You are not the only one to claim having seen these little people or fairies.

The only thing I have to add are not from personal experience but they are my mother's accounts.....whether a hallucination or what I cannot say but after giving birth to me she ended up with a brain anyeurism. During her stay at the hospital, she saw several singing/dancing elves on her bedside table.

Also she had a friend, (wish I could recall the name and location - some archeologist /researcher?) that had came across what he claimed was a villiage of these little people. Now I wish I had written this info down as she has since passed.....She said he was a very prominent, well respected man ....was sincere and she believed him. So, I do have an open mind to this.....I've just never experienced. Lucky YOU!
And I can see this having it's affects on you.....it would definitely blow my mind! Keep us posted ok? Keep seeking ....maybe they will show again and you can get the proof to make believers out of everyone!

Fascinating experience, OP SnF!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

i remembered reading this thread a while back and thought it may interest you, it was an encounter girl_interrupted had.

It was short. It was probably about 3 feet tall. At first I thought it was a dog or a deer. How can I explain this? It moved between two headstones and came out into clearer view. All I can think to describe it is that it looked like a little person wearing a hooded robe. My dog was going MAD at that point and I rolled the window down just a little to see if it was a child or something. The thing bowed up and stopped, turned in our direction (I guess when it heard the dog barking) and then ... raced out of sight. It moved with speed that was unreal.

ATS Thread An encounter i had with something

Whateva

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Wow , neat story - experience I should say.

The only thing I have to add are not from personal experience but they are my mother's accounts.....whether a hallucination or what I cannot say but after giving birth to me she ended up with a brain anyeurism. During her stay at the hospital, she saw several singing/dancing elves on her bedside table.

Also she had a friend, (wish I could recall the name and location - some archeologist /researcher?) that had came across what he claimed was a villiage of these little people. Now I wish I had written this info down as she has since passed.....She said he was a very prominent, well respected man ....was sincere and she believed him.

Thank you so much for sharing that. I'm sorry about your mom but happy that she shared that experience with you. If an educated man, such as an archeologist, well respected, no doubt, saw a village of these little people, then that certainly makes me feel better. I wish you could remember his name. Maybe he wrote about this in a diary or told the people close to him? Again, thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks a lot for posting this. I really appreciate it. I don't know if it is the same thing that I witnessed or not because hers is two feet bigger than what I saw but I believe her 100%.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

The link to the photos is in your U2U. If you're interested in seeing hundreds, perhaps thousands of these photos by some other folks, I'll send you a link to that as well...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
reply to post by swan001

Please elaborate more. I want to know. Did you see what it was wearing or anything else?

edit on 17-4-2012 by Fylgje because: to add to the question

I can't really say... It was running around in a low-lit room. I just remeber it was fat and had a kind of pointy hat... I still feel freaked out when I think of that thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A few years ago there was an interview with a writer, and I believe it was on Coast to Coast, who explained the existence of these creatures and how to go about seeing them. I will have to search to find the writer and title of his book. I found it to be very credible, and hope someday to study it. I think believers have to be Irish though. Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This name sounds familiar, but I am not sure. www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tallblondealien

Christopher Valentine?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yes. He teaches how to 'see' them

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thank you, for your kind words, OP.

Am tempted to go under hypnosis for that name/location! Another thing I remembered was that he was rich and used his own money in his search...sorry I cannot recall the name. Just a word of advice, "document" the interesting things that are related to you by your elders.... You think you will remember but over time.... memory fades to black...I know I've lost a lot of info given...and lesson learned! It is hard to get into this habit of notation though....

Really interesting thread OP - and nice contributions. Appreciate your experience and getting things started!
Chris Valentine? First time I have heard the name. Haven't listened to the vids yet but I will... Thanks guys!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks TallBlondeAlien for posting that link. I will definitely check into it.

And thanks to SeekerLou for the wonderful photos. They're so beautiful and I can see what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OP, I must ask. Did you share this story on Coast to Coast AM once? Not in the Art Bell era, but recently. It sounds familiar. Have you ever phoned in during their open lines?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join