It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little People And The Fairies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

No. Never. I have never told anyone except my wife over the last couple years some things that's happened to me and this is after we've been married for 13 years and she knows me--I don't go around trying to get attention and tell lies. I have better things to do. I don't listen to none of those shows, although I would like to. I'd love to find that particular show and see where this person is from. Any chance you could remember anything at all, like a name or something? That has me interested and thanks for that info!

I just decided to share some of the things that has happened to me and I love ATS and some of the minds that lurk around here and I have never posted this anywhere else, at no other time, Just to be clear.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I believe you too.

I was raised "country" and I have seen fairies as well. I'm still hesitant to talk about the details; it sounds pretty crazy. Only my husband knows, and it took 14 years of marriage before I told him, just recently actually.

I don't know if you will have much luck trying to video them. I would say if you want to see them again then don't try, but I could be wrong. It seems... disrespectful to me to try to get images though in all honesty. Also, according to folklore they usually only appear to children. I haven't seen any since I was nine years old, so for me that holds true. Maybe you will have better luck.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
"We know what we know, We see what our eyes want us to see" I believe you. Anything is possible. It's not easy sharing these kinds of experiences and you did, so for that S & F.

Well done.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

I gave you a star for yuor open-mindness. Those things are really freaky, ya know? I mean, I don't believe in leprechauns, but when I saw that thing I never talked because I knew what they would say: ''the irish boy saw leprechauns''. That would have been embarrassing, I ain't believe in those things. There gotta be an explanation?

BTW, your avatar is too big. Go to ATS upload, you'll see how big it gotta be to fit in the rectangle.

edit on 27-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Od1nson

I gave you a star for yuor open-mindness. Those things are really freaky, ya know? I mean, I don't believe in leprechauns, but when I saw that thing I never talked because I knew what they would say: ''the irish boy saw leprechauns''. That would have been embarrassing, I ain't believe in those things. There gotta be an explanation?

I know what you mean, I had an experience with a friend of mine earlier this year. It's hard to try and tell people about it because these kinds of sightings are so rare that almost immediately it is met with ridicule and a sense of unbelievability.

Listen, these experiences are to be cherished, They stay with you for a lifetime. I wish I could offer an explanation, but sometimes things are just mean't to be as it is beyond our comprehendability.

Not for nothing, these cases which we witness are truly tremendous.

Not sure how to resize my avatar as I am but a n00b around these parts ha ha
edit on 27-4-2012 by Od1nson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

Thanks alot. What was your experience? If you want you can U2U me, of course.

The avatar gotta be 170 pixel large and 240 pixels high. To resize it, just gotta open it in Microsoft paint, click resize, and specify the numbers of pixels you want it to be (that is, 170 and 240). If you have a Mac, then... I dunno.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Od1nson

I gave you a star for yuor open-mindness. Those things are really freaky, ya know? I mean, I don't believe in leprechauns, but when I saw that thing I never talked because I knew what they would say: ''the irish boy saw leprechauns''.

My mother saw a leprachaun when she was a kid. It crawled out of the sugar bowl. Moved the little lid, kicked the spoon outta the way, slipped out, and put the lid back on. I believe her. But it was in the U.S. so maybe not a leprachaun exactly...? I dunno. She said it was green, and she thought it was a leprachaun. I think that lots of people (myself included) don't like to share these stories because people will think we're off our rails.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

Yeah, i feel you, mate. I live in America too. What are those things doing on America?!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I'm so computer illiterate. I'll have to get a simple way of resizing the image, ah well.. no biggie.

I'll message you with what I seen my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Wow thats an amazing story
and not just once but twice! HA! I say you're lucky, but I congratulate you on not being scared the first time like I was. Because if you were, you probably wouldn't have seen them again.

I believe they disguise themselves in the form of animals and bugs so they walk around unnoticed by many. Even though I can't technically see these creatures anymore, I can 'feel' their presence. Does that make sense? Like the little plastic pot plant I have in my bathroom that keeps falling off a perfectly straight ledge.

I have a thread about it. Initially I thought it was a ghost but then after I moved it somewhere else in the bathroom, I felt like someone small was looking at me from among its small branches. Then it hit me, this one is a mischievous little person
And no I'm not crazy. LOL its just strange because I can feel when people and other creatures watch me, like I have an antenna in the back of my head. But I'm one big coward so I never ever ever want to see them. ^_^'

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

I have the solution for your avatar, check out my U2U.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Sorry, I can't remember which episode it was
I heard this about a year ago and I don't really keep copies of archived episodes unless they're exceptionally epic.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hormones can do strange things. At 15 anything can happen in the mind. Avid imagination, plus some aliens. They use the material reality to manipulate you into odd beliefs. Like, humans and dancing, gyrating, seductive forest spirits, living together, maybe dating. Which is kind of gross considering you: human and them: not human.

Here in the forested area, on a hill, no matter how religious the folks here get, they aren't outrunning the aliens and the other beings of the wilderness. Since I moved here, there are some cute short quiet otherkin with colorful markings on their heads around their eyes. The grown ups who used to be kids here know about them. The kids here are aware of the invisible little men. You'd think they are helpful, except they are always watching, and they have their own personalities.

Even with the iridescent alien faces, consider that these ones may also be riding some UFOs and abducting cows, and as the fairy tales describe, abducting a human or few. If they can escape into ground holes, which are interdimensional holes of the mind, where is their hangout? What do they do to you when you sleep?

The embarrassment of a story is the only strange thing to me. Remember that the mind sees what it wants to see.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I appreciate what everyone's saying and I thank you and I hope many others will come forward and share their accounts. It's tough to believe, I know. I'm a down-to-earth person and try to debunk and rationalise everything. That's why these things have been so 'on my mind' over the years and I've been coming to ATS for many years. I just decided recently to sign up and share this stuff when I have time. For the people who don't believe, I don't blame you one bit. I really don't. Like I said, I don't expect anyone to believe this but I'm going to give my account anyways, so that the people who have seen them aren't alone. And I get to do it anonymously. Would I tell what I saw to someone in a doctors office or to someone walking down the street? Hell no.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Why is it that these entities only seem to be in some regions and not others? I have read about forests that are absolutely full of strange phenomena like this, and others aren't. I grew up in a residential neighborhood that was surrounded by a very large forest that went on for about 20 miles. I used to spend a lot of time in the forest playing as a young kid, and also as a drunk adolescent lol, yet I never saw any anomalous activity, ever.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is: do some areas have more 'paranormal energy' than others?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have never seen "the little people" or fairy's, but that doesn't mean they don't exsist. My grandmother, whom has passed on, used to tell me story's about seeing the little people on more than one occasion when she was growing up, and she was a church going Southern Baptist Women, and truely believed in the little people, because she seen them. She told me to always keep an open mind because there are more out there than meets the eye, and that if I will not see them unless they want me too! (I am still waiting).

Then two weeks ago, we had a Intuition Weekend at the resort I work at, and a lady said she seen a fairy down by the water, and whom am I to judge and say she didn't.

Interesting Thread, I enjoyed it and it brought back memories of my grandmother, and I miss her dearly, and will never forget her stories. S & F for ya.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Chris Valentine. The Gnome Story. Click on - 'Books' - on his site. www.mystoftheoracle.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thank you for the touching story Ops4ops. I'm beginning to think that the old-timers knew about them.

Thanks TallBlondeAlien. Thank you for investing some time. I will check Chris' stuff out.

CHECK THIS OUT:
I was talking with an old friend of mine late sunday night and I asked him if he knew anything about gnomes, elves, fairies and the like, because I remembered that he used to read a lot of books. Anyways, what he told me blew me away. I didn't tell him about what I saw, that I was just curious.

Get this; He said that he actually got kicked out of school when he was younger over a book about gnomes and fairies because it had a satanic tone to it. He said that a friend of his gave it to him, but he got caught reading it during class. He said he couldn't remember the name of the book but it had a leather cover and seemed to be hand-written and illustrated. The book talked about how gnomes were evil and that they LIKED TO KILL & EAT FAIRIES! He said the gnomes and fairies came from what the book called 'the inbetweens'. The fairies were referred to as the gaurdians of the forest and the only way any human could see them was if the fairies sprinkled 'fairy dust' on the person. I know. Fairy dust. Good lord(shakes head).

He said the book went on and explained that gnomes hated humans and liked to mess with them. They would steal things, like car keys, and put them back in different locations and if they saw an opportunity to trip a human then they would. Just mischievous things.

Did I come up on a scene where the gnomes killed them a fairy? When that fairy buzzed by my head, did she sprinkle me with something? Maybe that intoxicating feeling that I had was fairy dust? I don't know. My mind was racing when he told me this and I just wanted to share it here. Does anyone know what book it could be? When he was expelled from school, it was probably about 25 years ago so the book is atleast that old.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Here ya go...Some of you may enjoy this and may get lucky.... LOL , I'd love for all of those who claim to have seen something though - send in the vid captures for evidence. Anyway... check it out, someone may actually see something... but for goodness sake, please get a vid snapshot capture if you do!

The Leprechaun fairy watch ..Tipperary, Ireland Webcam.
www.irelandseye.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

sorry for the late reply, yeah i didnt think it was the same as yours, but i still think it shows us that there are many many wonderful weird creatures in our world.

and yes i agree the scene you saw was sinister, when i first read your op i thought, he bumped her on the head and was dragging her away

and on another note, my 15 year old believes if you sneeze 3 times and no one says bless you,, a gnome will come and grab you and take you away.

funny thing is, i dont know where she got this information from, but she will almost be bought to tears and the fear on her face really shows me that she does believe this.

here is an ATS fairy forum you may like Fairies
edit on 6/5/12 by Whateva69 because: link added

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join