It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention: I need all astral travelers, dream jumpers, people who meditate, Channeling professionals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It was the year…..I think 1998 or 1999, couldn’t remember. The chain of event started 14 years ago from an associate at work, whose child was in the hospital from falling out a 5-story building. She called me, explained what happened, and of course I put the child in my prayers as she asked every one who she most likely talked to that day.

I get a phone call from another employee who found out, and she told him that his spine was damaged’ and most likely would be paralyzed. We had found out that both of his hipbones almost came through his ribs as the child landed on his feet when he fell out the window.

3 days later, I have a dream. I have a dream of me carrying the child through a small forest passage into a small camp on a mountain with 3 midget life forms dressed in a tan cloak ,with symbols on the cloaks they was wearing standing by a fire place.

They tied him up to two trees tying his hands and feet to each and they started pulling him. ‘The End’

2 days went pass, and I forgot about the dream until I was reminded by something, ‘can’t remember the full details’. So, I call her and I tell her by the dream I had, but in my own words.

Look’ I honestly don’t think those doctors are suitable for your child, you should take him to another doctor, I just... don’t trust them’ is it any other doctors you can find?

I mean, I couldn’t tell her I had a dream of some strange things pulling her child ripping his body, so I thought!

The next day at work, every body is praising the lord and thanking God and saying it was a miracle.

What happened I ask?

It’s a miracle, her child will have a long road ahead of him, but at lease the worst is behind her, her son wont be paralyzed, she said is was a miracle, something about the procedure they was going to do seems like it was already done.

OOOOOK.

A friend of mines from another division shares with me some information on a girl who was abducted when she was 11, and was found when she was 13.When they examined her they found out that she had syphilis and Also had the HIV virus.she had a sphillis for so long she had went blind in one of her eyes and was going blind in the other.

3 days later, I have dream.

I have a dream of me holding the girls hand and taking her to the same place. They take her and put her on a half a of a log. They started putting leeches on her, they then took these colorful wasps and made the wasp sting the leeches, and they then took some gecko lizards and started chopping the lizards into pieces, one of the things comes out the forest with lots of flowers, and it starts chopping the flowers up in a wooden bowl using a rock type tool.

They then laid the girl down in a ditch, in which they squeezed oranges, apples, and other fruits onto her skin. After they squeezed the fruit on the girl, they connected this needle like IV bamboo from a jar with the lizards that connected to the bowl of flowers, which connected to the leeches, in which the leaches turned white. They then plucked the grass around them to cover the ditch with mud and grass up to her head and put a Scorpio on her eye.

PS. To every body that works with me, and to others that know about this, I did not understand what had happened until April 12 AND the 13th of 2012. ‘I SWEAR TO YOUR GOD’

To make along complicated true event story short.
3 days later the girl was cured of her blindness and showed no signs of HIV.

And.... Then ummm...uhhhhh...welll..... The sexual predator walked free on …quote on quote-falsified medical documents, false reports, and blah bla bla, a couple of people resigning ,some fired ,botched case……….so on and so on.

OH well life goes on but any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don’t want to talk about what happened….because I got there to late, I get real extra emotional talking about that one. ‘I FAILED’, LOST MY WAY.

2012. April 11, East Coast

April 11
Actual Temp
56° Lo 40°
Hist. Avg
65° Lo 46°

The temperature dropped at a time in which I just got out the shower going out side thinking it was hot, as it had been all week. I had not been sick every since I was 8 years old, so it scared the hell out me as I broke out in the most vicious cold sweats ever imaginable to a human.

April 12th, I call in to work, something I have never done since I have been working all my life, and that day, I have a dream.

I come into the 5 foot forest, loll, I say 5 feet because as soon as I can see, all I have to do is take 5 steps and im in the camp settings, on top of that mountain with the little fire place.

So as I am leaving…OH MY GOSH…OH MY GOSH AGAIN!!!.. OH………..MY…..GOSH!

‘IT SPOKE’
The little midget clocked figure spoke’ not only spoke…but gave me something’

In fact.. let me stop! I have called ‘it ‘an ‘it‘, a strange figure, a midget in cloak and other words because I never saw a face, but now I will give them respect and just call them ‘Healers’

And this is what the healer said and gave to me

‘Sometimes you find your way here - sometimes you don’t, here, take this crystal skull and you will always find your way.

I went to work the next day on the 13th and was really excited to use the crystal skull the healer had given me, but when I got there, the camp was put out and no one was there. I guess somebody has to be sick. I guess, I do the same thing on the 14th,no ones there.

I guess the moral of this thread is…‘IF YOUR SICK ‘, take a crystal skull to sleep with you and go see the Healer.

Side note. It took me over 14 years to realize this ,and I probably would not have realize this if the healer didn’t speak to me…That’s what stood out, that’s the only thing that made me connect the dots, it’s the one event that opened my eyes to what had happened in a pan of 14 years. This was discovered between april 11 and the 14th of 2012.copywritten by lp527 6 days after confirmation.

Is there any mention or experiences of this...'Dream Healer'

edit on 16-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This does not make any sense.

The mind is very malleable. You can believe whatever you want to believe and put forth a powerful energy in a particular direction in order to bring about action.

I highly urge you to reconsider your logic and past events in order to understand the science behind what you are trying to illustrate, rather than giving highly speculative material.

I hope you can apply my input in a proactive manner.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Haven't heard about these specific healers, but I'm sure there are tons of people in the astral plane or whatever. The most popular that I know of is "That Man"

www.thisman.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
To those saying this makes no sense well if you haven't experienced it, it will not make sense.

To the OP.
I don't have the same experience but one very similar, now I also believe that dream scenes adapt to diffirent people, so the healers you see may be different to what I see, but they may be the same ones.

I had an infection in my foot near the ankle that would not go away, all sorts of antibiotics, lab tests and what not, even changed doctors but it would still not go away for years, my doctor was convinced an operation (skin graft) and clipping of the vein that often started spewing blood a few feet high was the only way to get rid of it.

Now I hate operations, so I said no, I'll just keep at the antibiotics.

Then I had a dream that the leg was swollen and when walking it felt as if I was waking on a thick soft mattress or water bed. I was in a doctors office and he gave me 3 injections in the foot.

The next day I woke up and everything was normal. At around 3pm the infection suddenly broke out and the blood started spewing, by now this had happened many times so I did an extra tight bandage and went to rest.

The next morning my foot was swollen as in the dream two nights before. At this point I was beginning to panic as the swelling had never happened combined with the dream I really thought something drastic would happen. I went to the doctor and he gave me a few tablets to remove the swelling (probably caused by water retention).

A few days later the swelling was down and the infection was also cured, and has not returned till now.

In addition to that my mother has also visited the same "dream clinic" that I did for a number of ailments that did not want to leave, she is taken there by her mother in law (my grandmother on fathers side) who is actually dead and whom my mother has never seen in real life.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I just wanted to say this is very interesting to me. The proof is in the manner in which the people were healed after you had the dreams. I believe those healers are real.

I have a question though. Did they give you a crystal skull in that realm? You told us to get a crystal skull to be able to find them if we need them. Did you get one in this realm and that's how you got back to the wooded area? I got a bit confused there.

I am interested in more people telling of their experiences if they also have been to the healers.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Approval is not needed for something that you know to be true,
do not let anyone convince you differently.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
This does not make any sense.

The mind is very malleable. You can believe whatever you want to believe and put forth a powerful energy in a particular direction in order to bring about action.

I highly urge you to reconsider your logic and past events in order to understand the science behind what you are trying to illustrate, rather than giving highly speculative material.

I hope you can apply my input in a proactive manner.

Do I call this a coincident? How many things have to happen before I stop using the word coincident? How was I suppose to know this was happening ?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OP, I need you to have a dream about me, a few times.. There's multiple things going on over here and you sound like you got that magic!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
To those saying this makes no sense well if you haven't experienced it, it will not make sense.

To the OP.
I don't have the same experience but one very similar, now I also believe that dream scenes adapt to diffirent people, so the healers you see may be different to what I see, but they may be the same ones.

I had an infection in my foot near the ankle that would not go away, all sorts of antibiotics, lab tests and what not, even changed doctors but it would still not go away for years, my doctor was convinced an operation (skin graft) and clipping of the vein that often started spewing blood a few feet high was the only way to get rid of it.

Now I hate operations, so I said no, I'll just keep at the antibiotics.

Then I had a dream that the leg was swollen and when walking it felt as if I was waking on a thick soft mattress or water bed. I was in a doctors office and he gave me 3 injections in the foot.

The next day I woke up and everything was normal. At around 3pm the infection suddenly broke out and the blood started spewing, by now this had happened many times so I did an extra tight bandage and went to rest.

The next morning my foot was swollen as in the dream two nights before. At this point I was beginning to panic as the swelling had never happened combined with the dream I really thought something drastic would happen. I went to the doctor and he gave me a few tablets to remove the swelling (probably caused by water retention).

A few days later the swelling was down and the infection was also cured, and has not returned till now.

In addition to that my mother has also visited the same "dream clinic" that I did for a number of ailments that did not want to leave, she is taken there by her mother in law (my grandmother on fathers side) who is actually dead and whom my mother has never seen in real life.

TextIn addition to that my mother has also visited the same "dream clinic"

Thanks for the confirmation.
Its hard to believe stuff like this, but its not hard to believe after its confirmed,thanks for your input.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
]

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
I just wanted to say this is very interesting to me. The proof is in the manner in which the people were healed after you had the dreams. I believe those healers are real.

I have a question though. Did they give you a crystal skull in that realm? You told us to get a crystal skull to be able to find them if we need them. Did you get one in this realm and that's how you got back to the wooded area? I got a bit confused there.

I am interested in more people telling of their experiences if they also have been to the healers.

told us to get a crystal skull to be able to find them if we need them

I would imagine that is the key. You can take your own crystal skull with you and ‘hopefully’ you will get there. I am just showing you the way. They gave me a crystal skull, and hopefully by telling you about the crystal skull, it works the same way as if I gave it to you.

I guess, if your ever sick and you need the healer, just go sleep and think of you caring a crystal skull with you, I guess it’s a map of some sort. This is very new to me.

I found the camp four times in my life during certain situation ,but now, I can go there at will.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
Approval is not needed for something that you know to be true,
do not let anyone convince you differently.

PLPL

Thanks,it takes along time for a person to believe strange and unuasual events that happen,hope fully people will listen and understand just in case they get sick.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
OP, I need you to have a dream about me, a few times.. There's multiple things going on over here and you sound like you got that magic!

Sure,i have no problem.im super stoked on doing this and getting confirmation from someone,i dont need you to tell me whats wrong with you,we will work this out,just believe,thats it,i can get you there,trust me.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

]

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan

told us to get a crystal skull to be able to find them if we need them

I would imagine that is the key. You can take your own crystal skull with you and ‘hopefully’ you will get there. I am just showing you the way. They gave me a crystal skull, and hopefully by telling you about the crystal skull, it works the same way as if I gave it to you.

I guess, if your ever sick and you need the healer, just go sleep and think of you caring a crystal skull with you, I guess it’s a map of some sort. This is very new to me.

I found the camp four times in my life during certain situation ,but now, I can go there at will.

Are you two gamers on Rune Scape by any chance? services.runescape.com...=forum/forums.ws?46,47,412,62902043,goto,162

Sorry that link doesn't take you to the example page I posted. http:/ /services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?46,47,412,62902043,goto,162 Connect the / / , cut and paste to your address bar and it will take you to the place which contains the quotes below.

Quote excerpts,

"Jake looked at the crystal skull with interest, "Maybe you came"

"She gathered up the four crystal skulls and passed two to each of her cohorts."

edit on 17-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: Rune Scape and ATS don't connect. HAHAHA

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

LOL ok that's kinda funny, but no I don't play Runescape. But I do have a crystal skull on my bookshelf that used to hold vodka in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Oh you got the link to take you to the page with the quotes? It didn't for me after I posted it, so I did the same thing I did on the other thread where I posted with you today, breaking up the address.

So you thought it was funny...

Mission accomplished.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

PS

You like Vodka? So do I
....... until the next day.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wouldn't
all astral travelers, dream jumpers, people who meditate, channeling professionals
respond to you without the need for an ATS post?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

I liked that read, found it very intriguing. From my knowledge, sounds like your meeting nature spirits in the astral plane, fairies,elves, call them what you will.
Although i dont understand why you would be having the dreams and not the person that is sick/injured.
Perhaps you are a healer and you dont know it...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Took the words right out of my mouth...

you probably have a healing gift of some sort...Could be Reiki, as at level II, you could do distance healing just by visualizing...

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

I liked that read, found it very intriguing. From my knowledge, sounds like your meeting nature spirits in the astral plane, fairies,elves, call them what you will.

Although i dont understand why you would be having the dreams and not the person that is sick/injured.

I really don’t want to talk about what happened….because I got there to late, I get real extra emotional talking about that one. ‘I FAILED’, LOST MY WAY.

Perhaps you are a healer and you dont know it

I remember when my first-born got sick. I put my mouth to her mouth and said' 'give me all that cold, give it to daddy, ill eat that cold up' the next day, her cold was better and I had got sick for maybe 4 hours, but I was fine after wards, that was 24years ago,1988.

Over the course of 24 years, I used that method on all my family members, even a couple of very close friends I helped.

Double face palm ’holding head’ looking down crying’

So here, I am…the greatest healer on earth, Able to suck the common cold out of kids and grown people, RIGHT!

EXCEPT…for my grandson…my first little baby grandson, my little innocent baby that granddaddy could not help.

My grandbaby had gotten sick and my stepdaughter had bought the baby to me, I did the same method that I had been doing for so many years leading up to this day.

Come here bring my baby here I said’ I sucked what I thought was cold into my system and passed out; I thought maybe I sucked the air to hard or I was just having a very bad day.

The next day things did not get any better, so I tried it again, still did not work.

1 am my grandbaby eyes rolled to the back of his head and we rushed him to the hospital.

My baby had caught a staph infection, and the staph infection went into his blood stream and was blocking one of his main arteries to his heart, we had 2 choices.1.let the medicine work to destroy the staph or surgery to get the Staph infection out. The doctor told us that if we chose the medicine, it would be a slight chance that the staph would grow and completely stop the rush of blood to his heart and brain and instantly kill him, or he could have surgery ,and it’s a big chance he might bleed to death.

OH BOY !

We chose surgery.

During the surgery the doctor got all the staph out…except one piece, that one piece went………………………………............

To make along story short, the piece went into his brain, he went into a seizure, went into a coma. had 4 F *&^^* heart attacks, 7 OPERATIONS, became paralyzed from the waist down, has to have a feeding tube for the rest of his life, has a tube in his neck, cant see out of one eye, and will never be able to walk or talk ever. He was only 7 months.

When I tried to take him to the place 7 days after, they turned their back on me, I coudnt even inter the camp sight as I was stuck just looking at them walk away shaking there heads.

HEALER…NO.

FAILURE OF THE EXTREME.YES
So now for the rest of my life, I have to………….well, have nice day hoonsince89.

edit on 18-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join