It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Deception the veil is lifting!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I will give no response to anyone who attempts to debunk..

ignorant much?

how can you prove something is true if its not tried to be disproved??
edit on 16-4-2012 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
For reference, here is an animated GIF showing lunar libration, the periodic oscillation that causes our view of the lunar surface to vary slightly.

The collage of lunar images in the OP are not all from the same source. Some are rotated, and they are in no sensible order whatsoever, which is why no sensible analysis of the original images applies here.

Therefore, the question still remains unanswered: What is so abnormal about the random array of lunar images in the OP? What scientific evidence would lead one to determine that there is "deception" going on?

No slinging of mud here, just a few practical questions.

When making a statement that there is "something strange" going on with the moon in the time frame of 2011-12, and there is a "deception", it needs to be backed up with more than a hunch in order to sway others' opinions to your viewpoint.

Also, when you refer to "evidence" that thousands of people globally have observed this and agree, there must be some formal white paper you can cite which includes real, quantifiable photo evidence and repeatable astronomical measurements.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

thats an awesome gif.

makes sense to me.

saying "the veil is lifting!!!!," (even if something strange was actually happening) sounds a bit extreme..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Great work to all that helped with these pics,is it ok to copy them to show them?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

In your link it says this - "How it works: If you go out on several different nights and look at the Moon, you will always see the same features, at about the same position. It looks as if the Moon doesn't rotate! Ah, but it does"
" AT ABOUT THE SAME POSITION " Which is just what the OP is showing that it does NOT stay in "at about the same position" - it moves a great deal. I too have seen this and pointed it out to friends.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I went to youtube and tried to find the perfect video of an "orrery," but couldn't find it. (I encourage all interested to try it anyway; it's very educational.)

Anyway, that's my answer to those who don't understand the mechanics of the Earth, Sun, Moon interaction. You can find reasonably cheap orreries on ebay; or you can build your own. I guarantee that within 1 minute of spinning the thing up you'll go "Ah! Aha!"

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
For reference, here is an animated GIF showing lunar libration, the periodic oscillation that causes our view of the lunar surface to vary slightly.

The collage of lunar images in the OP are not all from the same source. Some are rotated, and they are in no sensible order whatsoever, which is why no sensible analysis of the original images applies here.

Therefore, the question still remains unanswered: What is so abnormal about the random array of lunar images in the OP? What scientific evidence would lead one to determine that there is "deception" going on?

No slinging of mud here, just a few practical questions.

That GIF shows nothing even close to what's shown in that picture. Put a dot on your screen at the edge of one of those dark areas and you'll see only a few degree movement across the entire series. The photos show between 45 and 90 degrees of movement.

When making a statement that there is "something strange" going on with the moon in the time frame of 2011-12, and there is a "deception", it needs to be backed up with more than a hunch in order to sway others' opinions to your viewpoint.

Also, when you refer to "evidence" that thousands of people globally have observed this and agree, there must be some formal white paper you can cite which includes real, quantifiable photo evidence and repeatable astronomical measurements.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here are some more people who are noticing, all very recent.

icanfixthis.info...

somethgblue.hubpages.com...

victoriastaffordapsychicinvestigation.wordpress.com... -for-all-oceans-prediction/

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Plenty more where those came from.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac573

Great work to all that helped with these pics,is it ok to copy them to show them?

Yes, photographer has given free use as long as it's not commercial.
The more people see and speak up the less these people who are determined to cover it up will succeed.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

In your link it says this - "How it works: If you go out on several different nights and look at the Moon, you will always see the same features, at about the same position. It looks as if the Moon doesn't rotate! Ah, but it does"
" AT ABOUT THE SAME POSITION " Which is just what the OP is showing that it does NOT stay in "at about the same position" - it moves a great deal. I too have seen this and pointed it out to friends.

These guys who are determined to prove to you that this isn't happening are relentless every time I try to post anything about this, what does that tell you?
Either they are part of some Moon god cult or just plain stupid.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

thats an awesome gif.

makes sense to me.

saying "the veil is lifting!!!!," (even if something strange was actually happening) sounds a bit extreme..

It got you here didn't it?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
victoriastaffordapsychicinvestigation.wordpress.com... -for-all-oceans-prediction/

If you look closely at these images, you will begin to understand what you are seeing.

Notice that though the angle of the shadow is changing in the image the entire moon is rotating in the image. Notice the moons landmarks and how they don't move in relation to the shadow?

WHAT THAT MEANS...

is that this "deception" what the moon is "doing" is a gross misinterpretation of how perspective works. The same portion of the moon is being lit despite it "rotating" in the image; it's not actually rotating, it's an illusion based on our perspective of it from Earth. The moon, is still facing the same way, exposed to the sun at the same angle.
edit on 4/16/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread and you are absolutely right. I have a ton of pictures also documenting this and I will share some info with you. u2u me or I will you and we will talk

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The predectable debunking is really ruining these forums lately.You see the same pattern,insults and alpha male agression in almost every thread they appear in.Just who do they "work" for?

Regarding the moon cover up mission,its people on forums like this that will continue to expose this barrel of lies,and pull the mask off the manequin of lies.
edit on 16-4-2012 by paperface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Hi. Just to make sure I am on the same page with you. You agree then there is a dis-info campaign and cover up? I do

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

These guys who are determined to prove to you that this isn't happening are relentless every time I try to post anything about this, what does that tell you?
Either they are part of some Moon god cult or just plain stupid.

The moon rotates and appears tilted from time to time. Why it does this is explained in detail many places online. People are also freaking out about the planets Venus and Jupiter, and the star Sirius, calling them UFOs and Nibiru..... are they right too? Or are they paying attention for the 1st time to these objects?

I'm not in a moon cult, if anything I'm very anti-moon. I want it gone asap.

We'd all be better off if it was gone....screw the tides.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

yes of course,its one of many space cover ups,Mars and the abundent life being another big one.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I know you friend and you know me but your a bit off course on this one. Sirius and jupiter etc are just distractions added to take away from what is obvious to the naked eye. THE MOON IS NOT as it should be and those online explaining it away are just liars and paid dis info trash.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

those online explaining it away are just liars and paid dis info trash.

I could resort to insults too; but I wont.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Was I talking to you? No. If I have something to say to someone personally I will say it. Trust me on this. The USMC made this a reality for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join