It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Deception the veil is lifting!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I know you friend and you know me but your a bit off course on this one. Sirius and jupiter etc are just distractions added to take away from what is obvious to the naked eye. THE MOON IS NOT as it should be and those online explaining it away are just liars and paid dis info trash.

Hey Cherub, didn't recognize you there.

I could be wrong, there has been a lot of talk about the moon past year, hard to know what to believe with some of those people "noticing" this though. There's so much disinfo out there, not much is removed from the web, it just gets flooded with nonsense to hide the good stuff.

The only thing I notice wrong about the moon, is it's existence around our planet. Anything else doesn't make much of a difference to me... unless it's getting a lot closer.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Ok This was the first post in this thread that got me to see something wrong. The Moon IS spinning on it's side in some of those pictures, but not spinning on even close to the same axis as it's Orbit around the Earth. Some of the dark spots are rotated up to about 80 degrees off of other pictures.

One thing I don't know is if the camera was rotated itself to cause this effect. I have noticed the Moon acting weird, but I don't really know how it's supposed to act, just childhood memories ya know? It does seem odd though.

It's only in some of the pictures and the rotation is MUCH faster than the 28 days it's supposed to take to turn. These are like 90 degree rotation in days, and then it goes right back. Is something pulling on the moons north poll and flipping the poor guy on his side? Does the Moon have magnetic poles? There is a lot I do not know, But those pictures are Wrong. The Moon is wrong.

I'm going to do some research now.

I think DARK energy is a bad concept but the effect is there. I think other dimensions higher up in the hierarchy bend space-time in lower sets. Maybe we are about to be in a new heaven and new earth? Maybe the coming change is a higher energy shell of reality, that as it comes in, pulls and warps 3D reality until the shift is complete?

edit on 4/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I want to say that I went back and did the research. Like I said earlier I don't know much about the Moon. This ALL looks natural to me now. Something might be weird, but if It IS I can't see it.

So this post goes out to negating my quoted post above.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

Was I talking to you? No. If I have something to say to someone personally I will say it. Trust me on this. The USMC made this a reality for me.

Apparently the USMC also made you quite delusional and paranoid

Why is it that someone explaining how the moon works to you is "paid disinfo scum"?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Anyway, that's my answer to those who don't understand the mechanics of the Earth, Sun, Moon interaction. You can find reasonably cheap orreries on ebay; or you can build your own. I guarantee that within 1 minute of spinning the thing up you'll go "Ah! Aha!"

And also, get a planisphere.

This simple device is enough to describe the rotations of things in the sky as they turn 360 degrees during a day, and 360 degrees through the course of a year.
Not bad for a simple bit of cardboard in a cardboard sleeve.

And it also occurred to me that the photos the OP posted only show the moon rotating about a maximum of almost 180 degrees. More rotation occurs, but it is hidden by the earth, as it happens at a time after the moon has set.
If the OP had miraculous x-ray vision and could see through the earth, he would be astounded to see the moon rotate a full 360 degrees in 24 hours. Every 24 hours.

edit on 17-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

seriously.

On topic: I am taking astronomy, and the moon was the beginning chapter and it emphasizes perception from Earth.. I have no idea what the point of this OP is. Nothing is 'wrong' with the moon imo.. well, besides the bases and structures on the moon

edit on 16-4-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

reply to post by eNumbra

Was I talking to you? No. If I have something to say to someone personally I will say it. Trust me on this. The USMC made this a reality for me.

Apparently the USMC also made you quite delusional and paranoid

Why is it that someone explaining how the moon works to you is "paid disinfo scum"?

How I wish I was "paid" by TPTB, I'd even settle for Walmart paying me to talk them up online. I got bills to pay and not much faith left in humanity to pull together to stop this tip toe to tyranny we're heading towards.

Thanks for the wishful thinking though.

I must be a unique disinfo scum agent because I don't discount anything being possible. IF another solar magnetic object is influencing the moon's tilt, then we'd have something to work with. If the moon is just tilting irregularly on it's own for no reason, what can we do but speculate?

Maybe... the moon isn't tilting, maybe we are? I am noticing the sun is in it's May position in the sky right now, I keep track with trees in my yard. The sun seems a couple/few weeks ahead of scheduled position from my point of view.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Paranoid? Delusional? Like I need to be told how the moon works? Do you know me ? Do you know my background? My education? My children or their education or their professions ? Maybe you can tell me what 2 words I am thinking right now?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

Paranoid? Delusional? Like I need to be told how the moon works? Do you know me ? Do you know my background? My education? My children or their education or their professions ? Maybe you can tell me what 2 words I am thinking right now?

Why are you so defensive? Usually someone that knows better sure doesn't get defensive.. kind of like when someone is guilty of something they immediately get upset making it obvious they are lying.

So I guess this deserves the question are you all those things? So why get mad? Why not explain your version of 'why' the moon is supposedly acting weird.
edit on 16-4-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
On this page you can view most of the photo-set in chronological order from October 7 2011 to January 27 2012. The photos are sequential (at least according to how they are labelled) with weekly gaps throughout.

Some photos are clearly taken with the camera rotated at different angles and at different times of day. If you were to adjust for the camera rotation, there would really be nothing out of the ordinary as far as I can tell...with the exception of the alien moon base on the 5th photo in the 2nd to last row.

edit on 16-4-2012 by ecpic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Anyway, that's my answer to those who don't understand the mechanics of the Earth, Sun, Moon interaction. You can find reasonably cheap orreries on ebay; or you can build your own. I guarantee that within 1 minute of spinning the thing up you'll go "Ah! Aha!"

And also, get a planisphere.

This simple device is enough to describe the rotations of things in the sky as they turn 360 degrees during a day, and 360 degrees through the course of a year.
Not bad for a simple bit of cardboard in a cardboard sleeve.

And it also occurred to me that the photos the OP posted only show the moon rotating about a maximum of almost 180 degrees. More rotation occurs, but it is hidden by the earth, as it happens at a time after the sun has set.
If the OP had miraculous x-ray vision and could see through the earth, he would be astounded to see the moon rotate a full 360 degrees in 24 hours. Every 24 hours.

Yes. Excellent idea. And excellent point about the rotation. I looked at the photos and, to the extent that I could understand the point, there didn't seem to be anything wrong.

I was also thinking of recommending Stellarium, but I'm beginning to think none of this will matter. What makes me say that is that I remember some threads a year or so ago where people were convinced they'd "woken up in a parallel universe," so to speak. Their memory of historical events was different. I even remember there was one thread where there were people swearing that the shape and position of Australia (relative to its surroundings) had changed. And anyone who disagreed with them was either being thick or ignorant or spreading disinfo. I have no answers--except the correct ones, and they don't seem to register....
edit on 4/17/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

the moon gives me spirit.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

Yes.Yes.Yes.No.Dont care.Obvoiulsly not astronomy.Who cares.Who cares.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have not seen the moon in 3 days. I bet if I go out there right now, still won't be visible. Something is up. Some nights it looks like it's like drunk.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
For reference, here is an animated GIF showing lunar libration, the periodic oscillation that causes our view of the lunar surface to vary slightly.

Ah thank you. I was looking for that GIF when I made my post on page one. Saved for next time I guess.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Its quite possible for the half moon to appear top or bottom depending on what time of the night you take the picture.

Otherwise, you're suggesting that the moon is spinning around when nobody's looking which would be impossible as someone, somewhere can always see the moon expect for the 2-3 days it's in new phase.

L
L

maybe "the moon is spinning around when nobody's looking... for the 2-3 days it's in new phase."

not that anythings up with the moon this on and off amat. astronomer would have noticed
if not consciously,

then certainly unconsciously.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
victoriastaffordapsychicinvestigation.wordpress.com... -for-all-oceans-prediction/

If you look closely at these images, you will begin to understand what you are seeing.

Notice that though the angle of the shadow is changing in the image the entire moon is rotating in the image. Notice the moons landmarks and how they don't move in relation to the shadow?

WHAT THAT MEANS...

is that this "deception" what the moon is "doing" is a gross misinterpretation of how perspective works. The same portion of the moon is being lit despite it "rotating" in the image; it's not actually rotating, it's an illusion based on our perspective of it from Earth. The moon, is still facing the same way, exposed to the sun at the same angle.
edit on 4/16/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Your post........WHAT IT MEANS............NOTHING.
As usual we have someone reaching for straws all the while ignoring the overwhelming evidence contained in the image from my opening post. There is something wrong, open your eyes and deal with it.
If you don't agree move on and discuss a topic you are more familiar with.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Trublbrwing

Thanks for the thread and you are absolutely right. I have a ton of pictures also documenting this and I will share some info with you. u2u me or I will you and we will talk

Thanks, I just got your message.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I have not seen the moon in 3 days. I bet if I go out there right now, still won't be visible. Something is up. Some nights it looks like it's like drunk.

I think you may be projecting...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I love ATS...

"Australia is in the wrong place!"

"I used to hover down the stairs as a kid."

"The moon is drunk."

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I have not seen the moon in 3 days. I bet if I go out there right now, still won't be visible. Something is up.

Nothing is "up". The moon is there, it's just coming into view later than you expected, just like it always has. Soon enough, it'll come earlier than you remember...and the cool part?

It'll all happen again next month.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join