It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Deception the veil is lifting!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, well, well. It seems after MANY months of hard work and endless searches the photographic evidence proving a shift in the appearance of the Moon are here. These images were taken between November 2011 and April 1 2012 in Dublin Ireland and they CLEARLY show the Moon doing things it's not supposed to do. There are at least three other sets where people with decent camera equipment have been documenting this for more than a year but this one is the best way to show it all at once.

Web site info.........
www.flickr.com...@N02/7033716897
Have fun.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
you need to fix the link and at least describe what the premise of your report is.

Just sayin. Its hard to figure out what this is all about.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

The link is bad.
Also, can you explain what the moon is doing that isn't right?
I just see pictures of the moon.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think you'd have to include the dates and times each photo was taken and from where (all from Dublin)?
And as mentioned, your link does not work..
edit on 16-4-2012 by defuntion because: Because.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

for clarity, are the pictures of the moon one's that are taken on the same day. So each image shows the moon on April 6th representing several different reflections? It is difficult to figure out what the pictures are without a context or a map to the dates and times.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that the above pictures were taken in sequence.

In any sequence at all.

And looking at these pictures...couldn't some of the movement be due to liberation?
edit on 4/16/2012 by Juston because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/16/2012 by Juston because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Fixed Link

Were these taken from a tripod? At the same time each night?
What are you proposing is "wrong"?

fixed it again
edit on 4/16/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think the problem here is there is a perception the moon is doing something wrong.

The only way to prove it it would be to cement a tripod into the ground, pin all of the adjustments and take the pictures and compare them to the previous year.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
I think the problem here is there is a perception the moon is doing something wrong.

The only way to prove it it would be to cement a tripod into the ground, pin all of the adjustments and take the pictures and compare them to the previous year.

I'm pretty sure that's what they did...Well, maybe not compare them to previous year, but a sequence doesn't need to be compared to the previous year.

There IS something up with the moon. I haven't documented it, but there's something up.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So.... you're saying the moon is spinning?

1) the Moon rotates as it orbits the Earth (as seen by an outside observer);
2) it rotates one time for every orbit (to that observer); and
3) if it didn't rotate, we would eventually see all of the Moon as it orbited the Earth.

There is a bit more to this story. We actually can see a bit more than just the one face of the Moon. Because the Moon's orbit is not a perfect circle but actually an ellipse, its spin and rotation don't exactly match up. This means that sometimes the spin lags behind the orbital speed, and sometimes it moves ahead. This in turn means that sometimes we can "peek" around a bit onto the far side of the Moon. This is called "libration". You can see it yourself! If you happen to observe the Moon a week after perigee (closest point to the Earth) and then two weeks later, a week after apogee (farthest point from the Earth) you can see that the face looks like it has rotated a bit. This is easiest to see with binoculars or a small telescope. It's very hard to see with the naked eye, but remember, ancient astronomers knew about this effect long before the invention of the telescope!

www.badastronomy.com...

Not trying to rain on your parade, but it seems to be normal. I personally believe there's far more to the moon than we know about, I'm not a believer in the official "theory" of where the moon came from.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have to agree. I was just looking at the moon and thinking the same thing. I have never seen or maybe just never remembered the moon with its shadow on the top. I have always noticed the moon with the shadow going left to right or vice a versa, but never up and down. I just thought that I was never noticing that, because I never needed to think about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is the link the OP attempted to post:

Link to Photos

The '@' symbol was messing up the pasted link.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
About a year ago you started a thread in which
1. it showed you didnt know anything about astronomy
2. the explanation for the orientation of the moon was given to you, multiple times.

So now a year later, whats your problem, and more importantly WHY does the explanation given to you a year ago not suffice?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

Do you think there's a problem with the shading? Some pics of a half moon shows the split between light and dark is completely vertical, while other half moons are at roughly at a 45 degree angle.

If so, how does this happen? Does the moon orbit in a weird way? I really don't know.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi,

The shadow(s) seem to reflect that the moon sometimes climbs higher, falls lower in altitude as opposed to just sit there and spin?

Maybe there are more variables that we haven't considered while formulating a hypothesis? We have come late to the game with our current research grants...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
So.... you're saying the moon is spinning?

1) the Moon rotates as it orbits the Earth (as seen by an outside observer);
2) it rotates one time for every orbit (to that observer); and
3) if it didn't rotate, we would eventually see all of the Moon as it orbited the Earth.

There is a bit more to this story. We actually can see a bit more than just the one face of the Moon. Because the Moon's orbit is not a perfect circle but actually an ellipse, its spin and rotation don't exactly match up. This means that sometimes the spin lags behind the orbital speed, and sometimes it moves ahead. This in turn means that sometimes we can "peek" around a bit onto the far side of the Moon. This is called "libration". You can see it yourself! If you happen to observe the Moon a week after perigee (closest point to the Earth) and then two weeks later, a week after apogee (farthest point from the Earth) you can see that the face looks like it has rotated a bit. This is easiest to see with binoculars or a small telescope. It's very hard to see with the naked eye, but remember, ancient astronomers knew about this effect long before the invention of the telescope!

www.badastronomy.com...

Not trying to rain on your parade, but it seems to be normal. I personally believe there's far more to the moon than we know about, I'm not a believer in the official "theory" of where the moon came from.

Lately I've been pondering why the moon is so barren, seeing the idea is that it was part of the earth. It must have been blasted by ice meteors when the earth was. Right?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The moon was parked and locked into orbit there. The official theory is laughable, to me.

Why hasn't Saturn's, Neptune's, and Uranus's rings turned into a nice round cooled off moon yet? Debris in orbit should do that right? Maybe it needs to be ultra hot, then it will form into a nice round cool ball of rock. Makes perfect sense.

The fact no other countries have been to the moon in 50+ years & counting makes perfect sense too.

edit on 16-4-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Well, well, well. It seems after MANY months of hard work and endless searches the photographic evidence proving a shift in the appearance of the Moon are here.

Thousands of photos of the moon are taken every day by scientists, amateur astronomers, and people who just like taking pictures. Why did it take "hard work and endless searches"? Hardly makes sense.

These images were taken between November 2011 and April 1 2012 in Dublin Ireland and they CLEARLY show the Moon doing things it's not supposed to do.

What is the moon doing that it is not supposed to do? It would help if you could elaborate. How can we discuss it if you have not postulated anything?

There are at least three other sets where people with decent camera equipment have been documenting this for more than a year but this one is the best way to show it all at once.

More references? More info else = fail. Thank you for the moon pictures, though. The moon sure is pretty.

edit on 16-4-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Bad moon!!! Bad! Do what you are supposed to do!

But seriously, I have been seeing more about the moon "behaving weirdly" on here, youtube, etc. I find it very interesting again, that so many people are "seeing" something strange. I suppose I should pay more attention to it myself and see if I can spot anything out of the ordinary. Nice pics here though. If it is acting weird you can count on it being denied by anyone who could clear it up for good.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Bad moon!!! Bad! Do what you are supposed to do!

Lol.

Is that you John Fogerty, the OP? Let me help you with your scientific references:

edit on 16-4-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join