It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holograms at Coachella

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I didn't have the means to visit Coachella this year, but they had a hologram of Tupac Shakur this year.

It looks incredibly real, until the camera zoomed in and you can tell its graininess. Great quality of a recording they had of him since before his death in 1996.

Link here: www.youtube.com...

Now, my speculation. Do you think that a certain 'project' is trying this out for entertainment purposes to see how believable it could be? Or how gullible we can be? It gave me chills to see this on youtube, I think it would've made me a little uncomfortable to see it in person.

Right after I watched this, I thought, what if they use this against us?

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
PROJECT BLUE BEAM!!!

what?

No They BETTER bring us the beatles.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
PROJECT BLUE BEAM!!!

that was the first thing on my mind as well.

look real, allmost too real.

scary yet beautiful and cool at the same time.

thanks OP for giving me a glimpse of Pac again.

much appreciated

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This seems like an entertainment test of Project Blue Beam. All they want to hear now is how real it looked.

Just noticed there is already a thread on this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
My apologies
edit on 4/16/2012 by dymiox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And so the plot thickens.

The illusion that this world is reality has just become even more of an illusion.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

Hard to accurately judge it, without actually being there, but that looked good. I'm sure that at least half of the people there, thought it was a real person (the back half, and for a minute anyways).

I don't know much about that, but the main detail that gives it away, was the way it seemed to be sliding around on the stage. It was stepping, but also sliding.

Saw this comment, under the video:

they EVIL A**es gone try to bring Jesus back like dat watch.... Remember I said it here!

julesmyworld 1 minute ago
That is a likely possibillity.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
the technology that this world is coming too.. imagine in 50 years all our brains are preserved and we live through robotic Holograms...

also on the hologram note, anyone know if the iPhone 5 is actually going to have a holographic screen and keyboard like that concept design?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I've seen a few posts on how some think the conspiracy is that Tupac is still alive and thats not a hologram. I believe this is 100% incorrect. You can tell it is a hologram, but if no one told you...would you be thinking its a hologram at all?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
The illusion that this world is reality has just become even more of an illusion.

You said it perfectly. Little by little, our illusion will become even deeper.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
PROJECT BLUE BEAM PROJECT BLUE BEAM PROJECT BLUE BEAM

Next time, they'll make a holographic ET invasion and the Antichrist will come as the ''savior''.

Great find.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dymiox

I've seen a few posts on how some think the conspiracy is that Tupac is still alive and thats not a hologram. I believe this is 100% incorrect. You can tell it is a hologram, but if no one told you...would you be thinking its a hologram at all?
You could see straight through his feet. Not the whole time, but for a couple brief moments. Would just depend on your angle of view. It looked like it was lights, that were low, probably by some steps in the back of the stage.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I saw that too.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes and as someone said earlier his walking is more of a sliding. But these are the things that they are looking to perfect, without a doubt. This was something thrown together from an old recording. Imagine the amount of people that are going to be correcting these errors for the future.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yes and as someone said earlier his walking is more of a sliding.
That was me too.

But these are the things that they are looking to perfect, without a doubt. This was something thrown together from an old recording. Imagine the amount of people that are going to be correcting these errors for the future.
I agree completely. There is only one way that it can go from here: More realistic, and more believable. It will only improve.

I would like to see it live. Chances are, it was probably much more believable live, than on this 360P Video. Snoop was grainy looking too, and I'm pretty sure he was actually there.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why is this in Skunk works?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice Pac was like 6'3" in that vid? lol

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

Someone just sent me the Tupac hologram performance and it was CHILLING!!! WOW that was good, and eerie at the same time. I was gonna post a thread, but the Search engine works pretty good these days, and here I am!

An embed for folks. It is dark for the first 10 seconds or so, keep watching, and watch to the end, it is cool!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's not a hologram. It's plastic wrap and a projector. Musion calls it that but it's got nothing to do with holography, "Project Bluebeam" or anything else except Disney's various Pepper's Ghost exhibits.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

now thats creepy........

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

Don't you find it ironic that man fears the very reality which he has been excluded from all his living days - death. Unless of course we truly find The Secret Path that lies within during our living days. Lucky are those indeed!

In the meantime, I find it extremely sad that enhancing our current illusion will be looked upon as a form of modern entertainment.

The poor mind will find it even more difficult to break free from the clutches of this nightmare, dressed up as paradise to some.

Blessing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join