It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli TV report shows air force gearing up for Iran attack, says moment of truth is near

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by griffithdiver

Its not the US responsability to clean up the world

The US doesn't "clean up the world". Much the contrary, it is responsible for some of the worst regimes that have been around post-WW2, due to government coups and placing people who were pro-west in power, disregarding what they would do to their people.

People like Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi stayed in power when it suited the US agenda, and the same actually happened with Iran under the TPAJAX project(UK + US intelligence project). One of the reasons why Iran doesn't like the US so much, is due to their revolution, which took down also a regime that was pro-west.

every lowlife nation on earth wants money from the US

Actually, they don't. Especially since when the US and US-backed agencies and funds that are given have immensely high interest rates. For instance, if the IMF gives 50 million, they expect you to pay 500 million.

That's not giving, that's business. And in many cases, that business grows on the population suffering while the people in power live comfortably (comfortably being an understatement).

And it's a bit animalistic to call them low-life nations, when most of them are in the gutter due to western conflicts within said "low-life" nations. Maybe countries like Afghanistan ask for US aid because the US took the liberty of bombing half the place?

we give it they turn on the US

The people who receive the money don't turn on the US. Usually those are in political asylum. The people who turn on the US and burn flags are the actual people of those nations, because they grow sick and tired of western influence in their affairs and life.

And the way you put it is simplifying an issue that is globally complex. Countries and people don't turn on the "hand that feeds" because they feel like it... They usually have reasons. But then again, those reasons aren't actually played out in the media.

Like for instance... You could say the US has given money to Iraq (it's making money out of construction and resource exploration, but I'll give you the argument for the sake of the example), right? Why are they turning on the US? Why the constant bombings and attacks on US forces, both in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Well, look at the civilian casualty list, and you can provably understand why.

I would like to see how a patriot like yourself would react if russians were using drones in your country, bombing houses and facilities saying they harbor terrorists, while your friends and family die as "collateral damage".

That is happening in Pakistan, that's why they are turning despite the US giving them billions in aid.

If I were president I would definatly STOP all foreign aid, Pull all troops home and let these DUMBA@@ countries fend for themselves.

Then I'm glad you're not president, because the US being there isn't protecting these countries, it's protecting the US itself. Preemptive defense. You should know that if you have served in the military.

The best scenario for defense is to have your lines drawn as close as possible to your hostile threats. If you look at a world map, the US defense isn't in the US within (although internal defense also exists), it's in Europe, Asia, Euroasia and Middle East.

You're not protecting them. You're protecting yourself by making proxy allied countries a target that must be hit before hitting the U.S.

That's the main reason why NATO even exists. Cooperative military alliance with political influence that assures nobody crosses those countries and goes against the US.

And for those posters saying russia or china wouldnt survive war with the US. LOL LOL U my friend are more blind than anyone!!!! GODBLESS ATS and GODBLESS the USA.....

Funny that the people who are "blind" don't call the blessing of god to put forward their ideas.

Can you name other people who call the name of god to suit their arguments...? Yeah........
edit on 16/4/12 by Tifozi because: typos

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The former head of Mossad, a WAR HERO, is openly stating that attacking Iran would be a horrible mistake...and their parliament isn't in favor of attacking.

The US can't afford a war like that anyway, look up how many trillions Afghanistan/Iraq cost

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
June is the month!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wonder how many piss bttles it takres to fly to iran and back in a fighter bomber?
These Ysraeli pilots have been practicing for this strike every three months for s year or two......they should know by now......
Point beeing donr get the wind up yet....motr propaganda for the peanut gallery

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Let Israel attack Iran, hopefully the whole region will stand up to the Israelis and then the USA can do what it always does in a REAL war, stand on the sidelines for a couple of years until they can see who's going to win and then join the winning side

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Israel will be defeated just like pharaoh was treated under the water he did not realize that there was a God. Ariel and all the Americans who support israel are very arrogant in their support. God does not like arrogance and he sides with the meek will always side with those people who are oppressed

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Post dbl
edit on 103030p://4America/ChicagoMon, 16 Apr 2012 10:33:58 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's amazing some of the stuff they are commenting there.... It reminds me of the comments posted on the Danish version of "The Sun" which is called "Ekstra Bladet". They have a board called "The Nation" which pretty much consists of the lower middle class and lower class, ie. misinformed illiterate people who jump at every turn to pollute public debates with their idiotic comments and statements.

It's also amazing that we can have such extremes such as "Israel love Iran" and then these guys....

Personally I don't wish for a war. I honestly think we should just leave Iran alone, and let them progress into democracy and peaceful times on their own.However if war do turn out to be Israels way of politics in the middle east (nothing new there eh?) then I hope that Iran atleast gets rid of the psycopaths behind the Israeli government... these guys are waaaay out there, and are the biggest threat to world peace and security.

My thoughts are with the innocent people of both countries who inevitably will be the biggest losers of this showdown.

American congress... shame on you for taking a side in this....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why Iran wants nuclear power to begin with. Look at Japan and what it did for them. I digress, should we let other countries do whatever they please? I understand that firing one test rocket really isn't a big whoop considering how many the US possesses. However I thought the UN was a way for all the countries in the world to express their voice. North Korea pulled the same stunt a couple of years ago. Should we all just mind our own business? I alone am not so sure, too darn confusing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Russia can talk all it wants to but they do not possess the ability to take on the USA and/or any of it's allies.

They are regional at this point-at best. If Putin strays too far, the people at home may take the opportunity to overthrow his administration. In other words, the Russia of today is not the Russia of the 60-80's.

The real problem is that Obama can't be trusted. He keeps leaking war info..... Shhhhh

Which region are you referring to exactly.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I posted this yesterday in Breaking News and it was moved...

why?

Same source.

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, IDF ready to launch Iranian attack which was originally posted in the Breaking Alternative News forum, to the World War Three forum. DontTreadOnMe has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

edit on 16-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Because mods. They just do stuff to look busy.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton admitted on CNN that the US were following a very strict timeline when it comes to the issue with Iran. There is going to be a war when the time is right. But probably not until the US have pooled all its troops out of Afghanistan.
When that happens people should really pay attention to the Americans. The US retrieved most of their military assets from bunkers in Norway last fall and shipped it all to a location in Africa. Things are taking place behind the curtains.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thought it would be funny to share this little photo

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
american soldiers have been picking on defenceless islands, like grenada, or pheasant countries like vietnam, that it is no coincidence there are 30,000 cases of ptsd.

i don't the might of the american military is in question, it is the mental psyche of the population. i just don't think americans are as tough as they were before.

i don't blame them, is it even legal to be a man any more in america.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Greetings,

Let me repeat myself again. Israel does not have sufficient air power to do any major damage to Iran's nuclear facilities with conventional weapons. This is a fact repeated by our intelligence as well as theirs and other nations.

However, Israel does have over 400 nuclear warheads which may range as high as 500, 000K. They can launch a preemptive nuclear strike which clearly runs the risk of starting WWIII. If this happens it won't matter what happens to Iran or to Israel. Civilization as we know it will be destroyed and our world will cease.

However, arising out of the ashes of WWIII will come a new world and new technology which may not make the same mistakes we made. I hope not as I like my life on the west coast and retirement. My best,

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I doubt we will go to war with Iran I doubt Isreal will go without backup. I think with the economy the way it is they are going to wait until they can go in for profit without destroying the economy.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm tried of all the talk from Israeli about Iran.

Do something or shut up already.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The most scary prospect of the Iranian nuclear program is not their program itself but what will happen after they have declared them. It will create a Middle-Eastern arms race with the house of Saud also stepping into the fray. The Saudi's will not just stand idly by and watch one of their enemies take a step forward in an arms race.

Bitter times ahead if the UN talks fail.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Kreeger because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Better hope nothing ever happens to Isreal or whiped off the map then people wouldnt have anything to biatch about.

I do think the last decade of war and the cuts to our nuclear arsenal as well as other weapon systems we stand at the abyss.

The rest of the world is arming and we disarm is a recipe for disaster i do have to say a War between Russia or China isn't going to turn out very well.

The vast industrial base the country use to have as well as attitude in it to win it is long gone.

Dangerous times are ahead I kinda hope Isreal does attack Iran then the world would know how much of a paper tiger they are meaning Iran.

All talk no substance no action.
edit on 16-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join