It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli TV report shows air force gearing up for Iran attack, says moment of truth is near

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

Hey seabag!... Let's hope for a world that every one rolls over and gives it all up to us without a fight huh?!..what do you say about that?.......Something for nothing!

I know what you’re trying to do!

I don’t want ANYTHING from Iran and I don’t think we should go there. I simply think it’s none of our business if Israel decides to off the Iranian leadership. After decades of rocket attacks against innocent Israeli citizens through Iran’s proxy groups Hezbollah and Hamas and now the looming nuclear threat…..I say GO FOR IT. They’ve earned it!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by shapur

Hey seabag!... Let's hope for a world that every one rolls over and gives it all up to us without a fight huh?!..what do you say about that?.......Something for nothing!

I know what you’re trying to do!

I don’t want ANYTHING from Iran and I don’t think we should go there. I simply think it’s none of our business if Israel decides to off the Iranian leadership. After decades of rocket attacks against innocent Israeli citizens through Iran’s proxy groups Hezbollah and Hamas and now the looming nuclear threat…..I say GO FOR IT. They’ve earned it!!

Are you more than just commonly stupid? The Israeli leadership are invaders. Before their imaginary country became the reason of apartheid in that area palestians and jews were living in peace amongst eachother.
Both sides have extremists... and you can't blame the palestinians for fighting back when being invaded.

The Israeli leadership is not anything special. They are a bunch of psychopaths that need metal in their head sooner than later. I really don't understand why any jew or gentile can support anything they do.
The blood of dead innocent israelis are on the hands of their own government. NO ONE ELSE!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Russia is more than capable of giving the US a run for it's money,especially in her own back garden where she has the luxury of being able to position forces in a number of friendly states in the area,i.e Azerbaijan,Uzbekistan,before a single shot is fired.Lets hope that reason prevails as the IDF are in danger of being shredded should they attack Iran(Russian built SAMS are still as fearsome as ever)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Israel will be defeated just like pharaoh was treated under the water he did not realize that there was a God. Ariel and all the Americans who support israel are very arrogant in their support. God does not like arrogance and he sides with the meek will always side with those people who are oppressed

Do meek people strap on suicide belts and vests and go blow up elementary school kids? Do they blow up people going to church or synogogue or even to mosque or to eat at a restaraunt? If that's your definition of meek, then Islam is a roaring lion. How many millions do they kill a year of christians? Remember Lebanon? Sudan? Turkey during WWI where the christian men and women were massacred in the millions and U.S. warships parked off the coast of Turkey couldn't leave because their hair tangled up the propellers?

Please do not start this, because i will bring it if you really want it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The losers in any war are the poor, the weak in society and basically everyone. There are no winners.
I felt like I wanted to vomit on everyone spewing their pro-war sentiments.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

What the heck are you talking about "my country", just because I comment on a country doesn't mean I am from there. The US will never turn out in any way or form like your island.
edit on 17-4-2012 by chisisiCoptos because: poor language

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah..I am sure even if US/UK cut Off support from Israel,she will still be as powerful and brave enough to attack Iran by herself!!!...gimme a brake!...All they have is a big fat lying Propaganda machine, thats all.even most people in Israel are aware of what's going on...I am not justifying any government's action anywhere in the world,they are mostly bunch of tugs trying to stand their grounds by slaving people..but between the bad and the worst,I'll pick the bad! ..sad and harsh,but it's only fair.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Do meek people strap on suicide belts and vests and go blow up elementary school kids?

No we drop bombs from the sky by the dozens onto schools and we have soldiers going around killing kids indiscriminatlly. Their are civilian casualties on both sides. They use suicide bombs, we use planes which are worse because you get to drop bigger bombs. You really think dropping bombs from planes is any better? We just have better technology. Oh since we have better technology it is ok to kill kids right? The afghani people are the meek, they are defending their homeland from these terroristic oppressors.

Do they blow up people going to church or synogogue or even to mosque or to eat at a restaraunt?

No we blow up not only their mosques but their whole towns. A mosque is just as religious as a church or a synagogue. Oh but wait its ok to kill them since they are muslims right?

If that's your definition of meek, then Islam is a roaring lion.

Meek is those freedom fighters defending their counttry from invasion under false pretenses. You feel proud now dropping bombs on a third world country that does not have the ability to defend itself dont ya. Marines do not have the balls to face an equivalent enemeny, but lets go pick on some opium farmers and then shout "ooraaah, lets go get some" Meek is a weak person who does not have the abiltity to defend itself from oppression and you go and kill them. They have not technology to fight back and they are using suicide bombs as a last resort. It is their only weapon left. I bet no marine has the balls to go suicide bomb themselves if defending their country. Havent seen it yet.

How many millions do they kill a year of christians?

Provide a link for this. Also christians kill MORE every year than anyone. Especially in the USA. the US miltiary is predominately christian and therefore christians are killing more than anyone out there. People even liken it to a holy war:
usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Remember Lebanon? Sudan?

Yes I remember all those. Do you remember how many countries the USA ( a predomniately christian nation) has bombed:

academic.evergreen.edu...

Please do not start this, because i will bring it if you really want it.

Oh I did start it, your just not going to like how it ends.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
and? what about the German made nuclear subs that Israel has...not to mention the possible nuke warheads on those submarine launched missiles?

the noted author Günter Grass released a poem (What Must Be Said) critical of a militaristic/warmongering Israel...

......(Günter) Grass, 84, caused a storm with his poem What Must Be Said in which he accused Israel of being a threat to world peace. The poem led to accusations of antisemitism and prompted (Eli) Yishai to declare him persona non grata.

Grass said in an interview following the poem's publication that he was "primarily talking about the [Netanyahu] government" and had often supported Israel....

www.guardian.co.uk...

perhaps this is the beginning of when the 'whole world' is against Israel...maybe the USA will drop Its support of a war minded, nuclear armed Israel ...after the Nov election cycle?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Oh since we have better technology it is ok to kill kids right? The afghani people are the meek, they are defending their homeland from these terroristic oppressors

You seem to forget that they requested our help in afghanistan in the first place because muslim were murdering other muslim over sharia (which is their way, when they have no enemy to fight they murder eachother). Those who wanted sharia were bombing those who didn't. Women and girls wanted equality and the right to be educated and many men didn't want this.

No we blow up not only their mosques but their whole towns. A mosque is just as religious as a church or a synagogue. Oh but wait its ok to kill them since they are muslims right?

You mean the "towns" of a few houses and buildings the insurgents and taliban were using as headquarters and fortresses? The people who were bombed were military combatants killing their own citizens.

Meek is those freedom fighters defending their counttry from invasion under false pretenses. You feel proud now dropping bombs on a third world country that does not have the ability to defend itself dont ya. Marines do not have the balls to face an equivalent enemeny

Are you really that ignorant or did you learn this somewhere? There is nothing meek about people who fight and murder, that is not what meek is. Meekness is people who are humble and peaceful and do not try to force their religion and sharia on people who do not believe what they believe. I don't feel pride at my country dropping bombs on anyone, i am a christian and i have never killed anyone in my entire life nor advocated murder in any way. In fact i do not even own a firearm. The Marines were founded in the Revolutionary War and they were fighting superior numbers with superior technology, outnumbered 10 to 1. In the War of 1812 they were on the frontlines fighting the British yet again. They apparently have more cojones than you do. I'm willing to bet you never served in the military yourself so please, keep talking smack.

Provide a link for this. Also christians kill MORE every year than anyone. Especially in the USA. the US miltiary is predominately christian and therefore christians are killing more than anyone out there.

Islamic propaganda and lies. The U.S. is an amalgamation of many religions and atheists are also soldiers (we have this thing called freedom of religion that islam can't stand). We have wiccans, atheists, some christians, jewish, satanists, some hindu and even some muslim (bet that chaffes you).

American muslim soldier

American jewish soldiers

American wiccan soldiers

Just the tip of the iceberg. The world isn't as black and white as you make it out to be. America stopped being a "christian" nation a long time ago, you're falling back on an old arguement that is no longer valid. Money rules this nation. The God of this country is named Dinero.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join