It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages to the Builders in Symbol - The End is at Hand - REPENT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Psalm 127:1
A song of ascents. Of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

From the beginning of the Bible, the Builders of the temple have been identified with the Masons.

2 Kings 22:6
the carpenters, the builders and the masons. Also have them purchase timber and dressed stone to repair the temple.

Along the way, the Masons rejected the Capstone of the true temple. David writes about this here and in the first verse above:

Psalm 118:22
The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone;

Matthew 7:24
[ The Wise and Foolish Builders ] “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

The Rock mentioned in this verse is Petra, which is the foundation stone. The symbolism here is of bedrock that cannot be moved.

Matthew 21:42
Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: “‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes’ ?
Matthew 21:41-43 (in Context)

Again, Jesus is referring to himself. We have evidence of this when he tells Peter the same thing. Peter, of course, is the Roman Catholic Church. Petra is the Rock of Jesus, the capstone of the temple.

Matthew 16:18
18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Petros is the smaller stone that is to be rolled away to reveal the empty tomb. Peter is not the church. Jesus is the stone the builders rejected. The builders are all those who build or use the temple for false purposes.

Luke 6:46
[ The Wise and Foolish Builders ] “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

Luke 20:17
Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written: “‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone’ ?
Luke 20:16-18 (in Context) Luke 20

Acts 4:11
Jesus is “‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’

1 Peter 2:7
Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,”

There are three groups that Jesus asked to repent.

1) Money Changers (Bankers)

2) Builders (Masons)

3) Priests (Sadducees and Pharisees)

Today, we see these same three groups trying to accomplish the building of their own temple apart from the LORD.

Psalm 127:1
A song of ascents. Of Solomon. Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.

What did Elijah (John the Baptist) say about this?

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water of the material world. There are four baptisms. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. Fire is the final burning away of what does not belong in the temple. What is the monument of the temple that warns mankind?

Isaiah 19:19

19 In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the LORD Almighty in the land of Egypt.

The Pyramid is missing the Capstone. Egypt is a symbol of what happens when Pharaoh rejects the LORD. Moses comes and takes his temple away from him. His work is returned to the sands of time.

Hermes had a prophecy against Egypt in that day. Here is the outline. Egyptian Apocalypse

If you can see this truth, you can repent and escape with the people of God to the promised land. Moses holds out his hand from the pages of history. Jesus is the foreshadowing of this day and age. When the tables of the moneychangers are fully turned over, Jesus has once again entered the temple. 15 trillion in debt is your sign this is happening. REPENT and bear fruit. Bearing fruit is giving to the poor and feeding the sheep.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

AMEN

People need to hear this!

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!

Turn to God, he'll forgive you!

If you're questioning this, you should stop, and just realize, these are signs, signs from God,

The Spirit of the LORD GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Amen

For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

And again I say,

Amen!!

S&F
edit on 4/14/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Repent for what.....

Des

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

take a little history class and learn for yourself who's really to "repent"
let's make a classification: list all the deaths invoked by Christians. Do the same for the masons. See who wins.

and here's a question for christians: what do you think licenses you and your club to tell others to "repent" or do whatever? Why is it that you can't just be happy dealing with your imaginary friend without bothering others?
edit on 14-4-2012 by NeverSleepingEyes because: added the question

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

let's make a classification: list all the deaths invoked by Christians. Do the same for the masons. See who wins.

Unless those numbers are listed in the bible, don't expect an answer from the scripture parrots.

Des

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
In response to previous posters,

The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says.’ And whether they listen or fail to listen—for they are a rebellious people—they will know that a prophet has been among them. And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or be terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people. You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious. But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious people; open your mouth and eat what I give you.

Amen then

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

nice picture you are using...
is it intended to lower the homophobia among christians?
or is to illustrate how belgian priests sexually abuses others, while the CEO of their club was fully aware and told the victims he for sure was going to pray for them? Now that's a lucky bastard, doing the nasty in a country where Catholics still manipulate justice so they can escape?

this was rhetorical as i fear the answer will be using that "slow deep calming voice" that a certain category of people like to use in order to sound "real deep and sincere". I'm also not in for salvation or blessing or any other act you think the imaginary friend is capable of

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Repent for what.....

Des

Repent means " change your mind". The context here is turn to God, change your mind about Him and what He says about your condition and accept His gift of grace through the blood of the cross.

See your sin and accept Christ.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well done keep saying His words, maybe just one person will hear and they will get saved from what is coming.
One plants, another waters and another harvests.

IN a book I read in two days was Apollyon Rising 2012. It mentions that it is now believed that the Masons started with Nimrod and the Tower of Babylon, it was whilst buliding this tower that the Craft and its secret handshakes.

And this was the beginning of the Babylonian religion that is metioned in Revelation.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I believe you but:

Matthew 7:6

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hm, the deaths invoked by the Roman Catholic Church is in the millions. Catholics are not christians and you would know this if you ever bothered to read the new testament and compare the track record of the R.C.C. since Constantine to now. Do not be so cocky, the Freemasons will answer for their sins as well for they are not innocent either. Many Freemasons were also Roman Catholics who had their hands in those same atrocities. The R.C.C. is the cult of Mithra masquerading as christianity. Jesus did say "you shall know them by the fruits of their labors".

The blood of the martyrs cries out for vengeance.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I understand that this is the Religious forum, but why must it be clogged with individuals insisting we repent, and save our souls? I thought this forum was for discussion, not witnessing, testifying and converting?

"The End is Nigh!, Doom on You!" is all we hear! Sooo tired of hearing that god and christ is the only path to my salvation, and Ima gonna burn if I dont accept the word of an unproven entity that passes judgement on all, decides whose prayer is worthy of answering.

So, let me get this right. All the previous gods were all wrong or false, then suddenly this..judeo,christian, trinity, all powerful, king og gods is the "one" true god?

No thanks, I'll keep living MY life the way I see fit, by MY rules. If I am wrong and it all goes down and its all calamity, raining blood n fire revelation type stuff..then I'll eat my words. But I'm not holdin my breath on that.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

open your mouth and eat what I give you.

Yuck! How vile! What the heck are you quoting?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions.

Wow.
Again, wow.
I'm a scorpiO, but not a scorpiON......

Iason.....seriously?
Just yesterday you were all about 'tolerance and peace', which lasted for about 20 minutes...then you started in again with the condemnation and loud rhetoric.
Dude, I totally respect your story of your revelation...but....really?
Do you NOT understand that everyone has to have that same 'revelation' on their own??

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You are correct. The group of leaders from the Roman Catholic Church have misused truth for gain. They have been on the wrong side of truth. Stealing, killing and destroying is the same as taking like a thief. Any reward that is taken causes a debt. Smoke and you get cancer. Taking reward causes a debt. Jesus message was to turn to the right side of truth and give rather than take. This is a message for us all. In small and large ways, we are all thieves.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by magilla

I understand that this is the Religious forum, but why must it be clogged with individuals insisting we repent, and save our souls? I thought this forum was for discussion, not witnessing, testifying and converting?

Correct!!!
That is why I'm so glad when the 'lurkers' (and I don't blame them a bit...I'm considering being one myself, as it seems such a futile atmosphere in which to Deny Ignorance) chime in....
guys, we can make an impact, we can help to dispell the antique ideas...
but we all need to rally. We all must step up to spread much-needed modern knowledge.

Blessings, everyone. Really. Brightest Blessings. PLEASE don't just bow out again. I know it's uncomfortable, but it needs to be done.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by magilla

Correct!!!
That is why I'm so glad when the 'lurkers' (and I don't blame them a bit...I'm considering being one myself, as it seems such a futile atmosphere in which to Deny Ignorance) chime in....
guys, we can make an impact, we can help to dispell the antique ideas...
but we all need to rally. We all must step up to spread much-needed modern knowledge.

Blessings, everyone. Really. Brightest Blessings. PLEASE don't just bow out again. I know it's uncomfortable, but it needs to be done.

By antique, you imply that God changes over time. The truth is, God speaks in the Bible as if time is finished already. Notice how Jesus speaks in past tense.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Notice the past tense. To God, Time is finished. We are the ones who change. God is consistent. Truth cannot evolve.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Also, I really would rather do without all the "good" that religion has to "offer". Prejudices, hate, war, my god is better than yours and all that na na boo boo playground child mentality crap.

Prove to me that there is a god in the sense that you believe there is. Not " It is so written in the bible!" "Its the "word" of god". I my self am more of an Agnostic/Deist. I believe that there is some unifying energy to the universe, more akin to what the Buddhists believe, not some angry, judgmental white bearded man sitting high on a gilded throne....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join