It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British coin shows that the british public serves germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

The Royal family have not been English in its true form since Alfred the Great.

Harold Godwin was the last Anglo-Saxon king. Alfred the Great was also an Anglo-Saxon btw, but around 150 years prior to Harold and the founder of the English Kingdom.

The Queen herself can trace direct ancestry to Harold of Godwin, btw, which is probably much more than the majority of the rest of the population can claim.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In Royal La La land,it is King David.
Your avatar look at it closely.
You are missing out most of your "heritage".
Believe me when I tell you,these people are not well!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Lots of interesting symbology embedded into coins. I remember that whole incident, of the Canadian coin and the alien.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The Queen and Prince Philipp are Germans. Note that at the cort of the Queen, among themselves in family, they only speak german. They are Battenbergers, in englisch Mountbatten. The previous Kings where french, that is why the arms show the text, Honi soit qui mal y pense. The french where thrown out by the Habsbourg - Saxen Gotha. The Bettenberg finaly changed to Widsor, to sound "british". The Queen never speak german in public, she must speak english according to the Protocol, Prince Philipp has been in Germany once and there he spoke accent-less german in a public speach. That is also why, since those times, the fire is burning between the french and the brits.
edit on 18-4-2012 by eurocrates because: one word too much

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This appears to be the Windsor coat of arms,which makes it the royal coat of arms.
There are several,depending on the area Scotland,Canada etc.
Understand this,then you know your history.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Not really - i don't really follow royalty being here in the states but do know that freak Prince Charles is running all over Transylvania trying to prove he is descended from Count Dracula...no joke.

"The Prince of Wales's 10-year battle to protect Dracula's home and his yearning for Transylvania"

DRACULA

Hmmm...weird how pieces of a puzzle drop into place isn't it...what you wrote above actually fits with what Prince Charles was recorded (bugged) saying over the phone to his then Mistress, Camilla Parker-Bowles (while still married to the unfortunate Princess Diana)...so this is a LONG time ago, but i remember it still because at the time i thought what he said to be both disgusting and very odd for a man to say...I'm paraphrasing of course, but he said:

My darling Camilla, my most sincere wish, if it could be so, would be for me to become your tampon...yeah, i know...in other words, he desired her mentsrual blood, to...absorb it, consume it...like a tampon...Dracula / vampiric connection right there.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Did anyone ever watch the David Noakes interview with Theo chalmers on edge media tv, the show was about the lisbon treaty. This fella seems to have a handle on this topic of the german bloodlines and goes on to mention the involvement of the masons and illuminati in Britain and the US and more, and articulates it pretty well with convincing statements on the European agenda.

The eu conspiracy

A must see for anyone interested in politics at the very least.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Zecharia because: link added

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join