It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Shaped Craft over Central PA on Wednesday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just thought that I would share this with everyone and get their comments. The picture is not the best as it was taken by an iphone by my brother and he said video would not get a clear image of it.

Anywho, I've seen a few triangle crafts before, and this is not the first time I have seen something very similar to this in the area. He said it floated there for a few seconds before zooming off and over the mountain. The time I saw a similar craft last year, it hovered nearby for about 5 minutes before zooming off very quickly to the right, and then switching directions very quickly.

Should be noted, we are located right nearby Ft. Indiantown Gap military base. Any ideas of what this might be would be appreciated.

(Not familiar with image embedding so hopefully a link will do.)

edit on 13-4-2012 by gwydionblack because: Added picture.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Looks like a teddy bear with red lighted feet and hands hanging from a tree branch. Nice red striped shirt. It's pretty small compared to the tree behind it
I could be wrong about it being a bear though.
edit on 13-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
TR-3B most probably and it's one of the latest black budget aircraft, it's wing span is supposedly around anywhere from 60 to 100 feet wide, if that helps.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Wow I'm not an expert at all I have no expertise in picture studying but that's quite a picture. I live on the approach and stacking areas for heathrow airport never seen a light formation like that. Clear nights you can see so many bright plane lights, I'm always half expecting threads on ATS. Anyway I like the pic it's seems to be taken in the sky I don't know why that's how my eyes see it and I can see a triangle shape with the lights. Get ready for the heat of ATS to study the pic

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Interesting photo. Thanks for sharing.

I already see how this is going to go. So I will check back in on page 42.

Before I slip away into spectator mode. Would it be possible to provide the original?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That is almost a duplicate of what I saw flying over my house last week. Not quite red. Not quite orange. More like a burnt red color.
Glad to know I'm not alone!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Here is the Exif of the OP pic above for anyone intrested.
Standard Information
ImageSize: 960x720

GPS Information

Other Information
BitsPerSample: 8
BlueMatrixColumn: 0.14307 0.06061 0.7141
CMMFlags: Not Embedded, Independent
ColorComponents: 3
ColorSpaceData: RGB
Comment: *
ConnectionSpaceIlluminant: 0.9642 1 0.82491
DeviceAttributes: Reflective, Glossy, Positive, Color
DeviceManufacturer
DeviceModel
Directory: G:UsersxxxxxxxxDesktop
EncodingProcess: Progressive DCT, Huffman coding
FileModifyDate: 2012:04:13 23:51:49-04:00
FileName: jq4f88ec93.jpg
FileSize: 6.9 kB
FileType: JPEG
GreenMatrixColumn: 0.38515 0.71687 0.09708
ImageHeight: 720
ImageWidth: 960
JFIFVersion: 1.02
MediaBlackPoint: 0.01205 0.0125 0.01031
MediaWhitePoint: 0.9642 1 0.82491
PrimaryPlatform: Apple Computer Inc.
ProfileCMMType: lcms
ProfileClass: Display Device Profile
ProfileConnectionSpace: XYZ
ProfileCopyright: FB
ProfileCreator: lcms
ProfileDateTime: 2012:01:25 03:41:57
ProfileDescription: c2
ProfileFileSignature: acsp
ProfileID: 0
ProfileVersion: 2.1.0
RedMatrixColumn: 0.43607 0.22249 0.01392
RenderingIntent: Perceptual
ResolutionUnit: None
XResolution: 1
YCbCrSubSampling: YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)
YResolution: 1

edit on 13-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by Ghostcooler because: The first edit was to take out the name of my desktop lol,the second edit was to explain it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I wonder if the predators have ships that look like their laser sights....it has been unusually warm lately

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I copied the picture off of his Facebook page. If the original picture off the phone would help prove legitimacy or something, I'd be more than happy to get it from him.

Anyway, yeah the setting is the sky. It was just above a tree line at the time. The TR-3B sounds like a interesting bet to place thought I haven't heard of this before.

Be happy to provide any more information that I can.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
TR-3B most probably and it's one of the latest black budget aircraft, it's wing span is supposedly around anywhere from 60 to 100 feet wide, if that helps.

TR-3B? Got some data on that one?

Ya know its really odd when you enhance those three lights...

one might almost say photoshop

edit on 13-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ETA: picture's credibility seems to be in question ^
edit on 14-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: he needed to deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
ETA: picture's credibility seems to be in question ^
edit on 14-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: he needed to deny ignorance

Of course it does....

And yet some here on ATS can't seem to understand why we are so critical when it comes to supposed UFO photos.

This is tiring....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Nice I don't have the photo capabilities on my iPad, can you, or someone else please post a pic of lights in the dark, enhance it like the above photo, and show what a non photoshop job looks like?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I could be wrong about it being a bear though.

Ya think? Sometimes the follow up posts are more ridiculous than the OP. (keep in mind we're talking the possibility that intelligent extraterrestrial life is visiting the earth)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I'm taking the OP at his word, I know, too trustworthy. If it is real, that's what I'm saying it is

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well Siegfried, I think all the experts can agree.

It is a photoshop, cgi picture of a teddy bear, with lights on its nose and feet, thrown into the air by a 5 year old girl, as she stands on a ladder, near a tree.
Someone takes the photo with their phone, while smoking a Camel cigarette, and chewing a Mars bar. The smoke is plainly seen between the leaves of the tree.
What I dont understand is the gold metallic saucer, with some funny grey guy with big eyes, that is out of the picture behind the photographer.

Anyway, case solved, call a hoax, done and dusted, put away ya tools, nothing to see here, Fake As........NEXT!!!

Oh.......OR...Would you believe it is ......

3 Chinese lanterns flying in formation, while 3 satellites, fly into view on their way to Venus...............

No?...How about NASA trialing a new Kite, with led lights on the corners, held by a string with an 8 year old boy, wearing a black t shirt and a baseball cap, with a propeller on top?

SHHHmart!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

No swamp gas?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I copied the picture off of his Facebook page. If the original picture off the phone would help prove legitimacy or something, I'd be more than happy to get it from him.

Be happy to provide any more information that I can.

Yes, please do! I would like to see if we can get anything interesting from it as Facebook modify EXIFs datas and as it's surely not the better resolution to work on!

reply to post by Ghostcooler

EXIFs datas in this case (picture taken off FB page) are useless, unfortunately. The system stripped all the technical datas, including camera name, shutter speed, ISO, focal length, etc....

edit on 14-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yes, please get your brother to send the original file to your email address.

Original RAW data files are preferred when examining any photographic evidence as they give the most detail.
A copied image for Facebook or some other online posting loses a certain degree of data.

Additionally, please be aware that this photo will indeed get all sorts of criticism.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I hope this thread will recieve some more analysis.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join