It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Shaped Craft over Central PA on Wednesday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

No problem. I will try to get a hold of him today to see if I can leech it from his phone. I don't mind the criticism. I know for a fact that this was not Photoshopped as I have seen the picture personally on the phone, and I have seen a similar craft before, but to each their own. I guess it is only natural to be skeptical in this field. I do find it fun to watch people make assumptions though.

My brother using Photoshop would be like a toddler doing calculus. It just would never happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Actually got him to text it to me right now. Hopefully that doesn't do anything to it as well. If I need to get the direct off the phone, it will have to wait awhile, but for now, this is the direct send that I was given and uploaded directly to ATS uploads.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Dude was this in Grantville? I live right by ft indian town gap!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Actually got him to text it to me right now. Hopefully that doesn't do anything to it as well. If I need to get the direct off the phone, it will have to wait awhile, but for now, this is the direct send that I was given and uploaded directly to ATS uploads

Better than the previous one! Thanks, but still not the right one as there's no more technical useful datas in the EXIFs... Not even the camera model:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I believe the photo is real. I've seen the same exact thing. It's the reason I first found this site. I didn't believe in these types of things before but after seeing tht craft and how fasted it moved I was shocked. When I first seen it, I thought there is no way that it could be man made. I don't dis credit anyone when they have a weird story anymore. It's something you have to see for yourself to truly believe. Some of my friends and family still don't believe me.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

OK, jeeze. Well tonight or tomorrow I will have the original straight off the phone. Does an iPhone camera even have a camera model?

Rest assured I will deliver.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm not going to talk about your friend purposefully hoaxing or whatever. I will say that I live in PA and have also seen a real triangle - The typical triangle UFO up close and personal with even some interaction. The lights are wrong. The one I saw, and my mother about a decade earlier within a few miles from my experience, had a static somewhat dim white light in each corner and in the middle was a very slowly pulsing red light. You don't have to believe me, but I know this isn't a real picture of a triangle UFO, at least the stereotypical triangle I saw. Maybe, he is messing with you?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KillThePoor

Well I am certain UFO's even have different models for different years.
Why would anyone want the old blase, white light version when they could have the snazzy red lights.

Anyways, I think this is real. Either a UFO or a new military craft.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KillThePoor

No one is MESSING with anyone here and I feel insulted that you would say this. The "friend" is my brother and he is not lying. Just because YOU saw something before I guess that automatically assumes that there will never be anything different in the sky because it isn't what you saw. It MUST be "wrong".

Sorry, but your post was ridiculously ignorant to me.

Fact of the matter is this: he along with multiple others with him saw it. He took a picture, I'm sure the others did as well, but I don't know the other people, so I'm not going to get their pictures. Why don't I doubt him? Because my brother doesn't make up crap to people like this, nor is he into conspiracy / UFO / paranormal activity WHATSOEVER. He has absolutely no reason, will, or ability to fake such a picture and not only that, but I am not aware of any abilities of creating a fake image on an iPhone.

Second fact of the matter is, and how I can counteract your reasoning is the fact that myself and a friend saw an identical craft in August of last year near the relative same area. At the time we had cameras, but none suitable for taking usable night photographs.

Once I get the original photo up here from the phone, hopefully I can silence all people who assume that everything is fake. Rest assured like other topics on ATS, there will never be enough evidence to prove the simplest of ideas to some ATS users, even if it is the legitimacy of a simple photograph. Excuses will continue to be made.

Until then.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm about 20-30 minutes from the base myself. I don't know if it means anything but many years ago I saw an all-black ufo in broad daylight up close. The bottom was flat and the top round, basically a half-oval. It seemed round and featureless. Not sure if it was one of the "triangle crafts", but it was definitely a ufo.
Where exactly did you see your triangle crafts?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just wanted to say the pic looks good (in terms of what it is) and thanks to the poster for putting up with all of the normal hoax prevention. Also thanks for the hoax prevention it really helps because there are people who want to fake this (the reasoning is beyond me)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
On the first picture, if you go close to the monitor and tilt your head to the right and look at the right light, it appears to have a nose , a white snout and a little red tongue. Other parts of the photo look like they have red and white stripes. Move your head around.

Glowing nose, snout, red striped suit, I got it. Rudolf

I'm kidding, I don't know what it really is but try what I said.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Since we cannot prove this is real or a Hoax, I say we ban the poster. j/k

Thanks for the picture, you are a brave man for posting this here.

Sirric

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I live very close by - shame I didn't get to see it. How long was it out and about?

...I always miss the good stuff.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I'm with the OP. Doesn't seem like the type to subject themselves to whats sure to be an all out attack here on ATS.

Will anxiously wait for a more complete assessment of the original image.
To the OP and his brother for their willingness to share with ATS
SnF

edit on 15-4-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Just thought that I would share this with everyone and get their comments.

I'd like to thank the poster for providing the pic. I'd also like to thank those members who are able to analyze the image to determine its veracity. It's this kind of yin/yang that makes this site worth participating in. The breathless "True Believers" and and knee-jerk skeptics that forage in the grey area between...well, I suppose that just adds colour. S&F to the OP!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well, much to my dismay the original picture is unavailable. My brother deletes pictures from his phone after uploading to Facebook so the original image may never be obtained, unless there is some way to get the original from Facebook.

With that said, if a mod wants to close this topic since it now cannot be proven, feel free to - but if people want to continue discussion, feel free. Thank you people who took my word for it regardless.

Can't really think of a way to please people now, but oh well, I shared my experience you can choose to believe or not. It is no skin of my back.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well, much to my dismay the original picture is unavailable. My brother deletes pictures from his phone after uploading to Facebook so the original image may never be obtained, unless there is some way to get the original from Facebook.

With that said, if a mod wants to close this topic since it now cannot be proven, feel free to - but if people want to continue discussion, feel free. Thank you people who took my word for it regardless.

Can't really think of a way to please people now, but oh well, I shared my experience you can choose to believe or not. It is no skin of my back.

Oh dear, you are gonna get so much crap now

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Like I said, close it. I have nothing to prove.

I'm not here to convince people of things that I believe, they can choose to believe what they want. I am here for discussion. If people want to troll me for an admitted mistake, go ahead, I will simply ignore them. Truthfully though, proving that the picture is not a fake would honestly prove nothing anyway. There would still be doubters coming up with excuses as there always is. It would just relieve a few people of their egos for the moment. I have no reason to lie on ATS, nor have I ever posted anything on this forum. If they want to berate me for this, I will know in the future to never post here again.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You know as well as I, what some folks are like on here mate.

Additionally, the TR-3B is real and if your picture is, that's what it could potentially be

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join