It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH KOREAN "Rocket" SHOT DOWN BY US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The North Korean rocket was shot down down by the US as a test for their new star wars defense system.

The fuel tanks were targeted shortly after take off by a directed energy weapon that heated the fuel tank, and caused an explosion.

This was done covertly, and made to look like a failed launch.

North Korea are also investigating potential sabotage that could have occurred on the ground by "foreign agents"

These covert missions are becoming more and more common by ally intelligence agencies (MI5, CIA, Mossad) because it is hard to prove who carried out the attack.

They can deny involvement - blame some one else, and claim to be the victim if their targets retaliate.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hur1kan3

Good on the unconventional forces in that case.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Or N. Korea did it intentionally to make everything think they are not a threat. Everyone laughs and turns their attention elsewhere... I mean those idiots can't even launch a rocket!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Consider your thread to be N. Koreas Rocket, and my words are an American missile.

WELCOME!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

whos claiming it was shot down? why can't other countries be technologically sound who on this blue green and brown earth with a nice oil sheen on it is allowing the United States dictate who can and can not have missiles and rockets?
edit on 13-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

oooook.....care to give any evidence for that??

Anyways...welcome, you are sure to fit in

link   

Is there a source for this theory - or - is it just YOUR theory?
Seems 'plausible' but so do a lot of things. I say no.

link   
That's what I was thinking....This reeks of sabotage. The question of WHO did the sabotaging is up for debate.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

I agree with you, man.
As far as we know, maybe the rocket did lunche its sattelite and N. Korea just lied, saying it failed, to avoid URSS, Japan and US attacks.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MissCoyote

I agree with you, man.
As far as we know, maybe the rocket did lunche its sattelite and N. Korea just lied, saying it failed, to avoid URSS, Japan and US attacks.

I'm pretty sure URSS, Japan and the US were watching to see if it failed or not.
So, I don't think they could have lied.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i just dont understand why a true peace can not be established based off mutual respect for others individual wants and needs...........people in numbers accomplish great things vs. people acting divided. if another country wanted to stir the pot and fire a missile at the states im darn sure we would quiver in our pants why because we have no money to support it and honestly how many would really fight back that werent by the almighty powers of the soon divided states of america forced to.........honestly we should embrace the attempt at them trying to better themselves. not condemn them and strike fear in the people as OH THAT WAS A MISSILE AMERICA SEEE SEEE HOW BAD THEY ARE SEEEEEEEEEE! LOOK PEOPLE LOOK. gosh seriously........

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
C-130 gunship from many miles away.

Laser cannon merely had to heat the fuel above safe containment pressures......and voila...

No magical mystery plan.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is why I love this site, everything we see and hear needs to be a conspiracy!
First of there's no proof of such, second if US really did this, you can bet that N.K will be on top of that real quick!

Regardless of the outcome, you are for sure fitting in to the wonderful world of conspiracies!

Welcome and enjoy!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Any basis from anywhere at all on the internet, other than here?

no?

sigh

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I knew it, and nothing beats, getting it from the real source.

Welcome to ATS, you will fit right in

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was shot down, no clue as to how though, but check out the satellite's intended orbit:

North Korea technicians work at the satellite control room of the space center on the outskirts of Pyongyang on April 11, 2012. North Korea said that the fuelling of a long-range rocket is under way, ahead of the launch scheduled for later this week despite international protests.'We are injecting fuel as we speak. It has started' Paek Chang-Ho, director of the satellite control centre told visiting foreign journalists. North Korea is counting down to the 100th anniversary of its founder's birth Kim Il-Sung on April 15 with top-level meetings and a controversial rocket launch scheduled in coming days to bolster his grandson's credentials. [Note the center earth monitor appears to show a space craft trajectory passing over western North America, capable of surveilling the US's satellite launch facility at Vandenberg AFB, NORAD and Spacecom.]

From; www.militaryphotos.net...
edit on 13/4/12 by Darce because: haha ibfl

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was going to postulate the same idea,as soon as I heard the launch failed.
Would not be hard to do,we all know of the laser they worked on for air force 1 a few years back.

You just know there are geosynchronous laser satellite platforms up there over hostile nations.
Or maybe something simpler-A space mirror which focuses the rays of the sun onto a specific point on earth.

That could easily mess up somebodies rocket launch I would think.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hello. Since this is the ATS New Member Introduction Forum....how about you tell us a little bit about yourself.....

edit on 13-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It could be, based on the history of the US program, just a fizzle... the US threw a lot of rockets upward early on with many not making it off the pad and several fizzling out and crashing back to earth like duds.

I just HOPE it was shot down with an airborne laser...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Don't forget the lil X-37b air force shuttle was up there.. All it had to do was jam it for 3 seconds during the final phase of separation.. hell, we have spy sat's that could do it, but I have a feeling NORAD wanted to see what the X-37b could do in a real-time scenario vs a rocket....

you KNOW they got a forward jamming device on that asset. So I wouldn't put it past them for doing it...
I mean, the Russians blamed us for their last failed rocket.. NK might as well blame us anyway, so why not DO it anyway.. lol!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join