It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH KOREAN "Rocket" SHOT DOWN BY US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hur1kan3

Nice Intro.

So, which was it, directed energy weapon from space, or sabotage from the ground? You make a bold claim, and then you make an entirely different claim.

Or, I suppose, could it really be...... they just f'd it up like all their previous launches?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hur1kan3

If this was truly the case, and I am far from believing this without evidence, the North Koreans would have had video posted and not come out to say their rocket was a failure. This thread is garbage.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Of course it could have just been a mishap, Like the one in the link below

NASA rocket fail

Unless someone shot that one down too

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi - Thanks for all your points of view.

North Korea did not intentionally do this - they would not have associated with it their Supreme (now dead) leader - as he is regarded as a god - and would never be associated with failure.

This is an embarrassment on an international stage of huge proportions, and they lost the food aid, among with other massive diplomatic hassles.

The answer to sabotage on the ground, or star wars weapon is not known - The US are not so secretly touting the directed energy weapon theory internally (Source: Anonymous Hacker) but may be lying to worry China and Russia. The ground sabotage is what North Korea believe (Source: Anonymous Hacker) but they may be using that as an excuse to execute the people they hold responsible. I have seen the documents from a member of anonymous - nothing is as it seems.
edit on 13-4-2012 by hur1kan3 because: mistakes

edit on 13-4-2012 by hur1kan3 because: Additional info

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't suppose anyone would ever admit to having used this system but I think the OP is talking about the airborne laser system.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I wonder what the U.S. Air Force's X-37B was doing at the time off this launch?
It's still up there isn't it?
Random Linky - Obital Epionage

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
That's what I was thinking....This reeks of sabotage. The question of WHO did the sabotaging is up for debate.

There's also the strong possibility that the North Koreans are a bunch of incompetent boobs. Frankly I lean towards the latter.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I don't suppose anyone would ever admit to having used this system but I think the OP is talking about the airborne laser system.

"Official" word is the Boeing YAL-1 was retired to the bone yard in a hanger due to a lack of funding...
Personally, I have a hard time believing that. It's the FASTEST anti-missile system the DOD has.
Why retire that? I have a sneaky suspicion they released that press release for Russia and China.

I wouldn't be surprised that they don't build a few more. I mean, imagine at the speed of light, tracking
a missile and rendering it null in seconds... It's amazing tech, and I HOPE they didn't retire it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! The Introduction Forum is for new member introductions only (please fully read!!) Once you have made 20 contributing posts, you may start a topical thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join