It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘My God Will Wipe This Country From the Face of the Earth’: The Real Louis Farrakhan in His Own

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a Mormon. The Mormon Church was founded on white supremacy to the point that non-whites weren't even allowed membership into Mormonism initially.

It makes sense for a member of a white superiority organization to attack a black superiority organization.

Trying to incite racial tensions.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Ok now I've got to comment.We have helped saved the world a few times.The US government Is operating at the behest of merovingian aristocracy aka old money.The evils you speak of ,I think, are what the US does in black ops,the cold war chess game and the like.The UN plays a heavy hand here too.But when you look at Nazis.Pol Pot, Darfur,Saddam(we should have killed him when I was there the first time) I think you are simply biased.
We have had the power to destroy the earth instantly for years,so to say we have already done it is naive and a bit reactionary,probably emotional driven,or the product of Wahhabist indoctrination.Maybe a war victim.
There could be said evils are done by a few in service as well as collateral destruction which we ,as a people, are saddened buy such horrible accidents,but the bad guys hide amongst the sheep,get over it.
I really don't feel its....my ..place to discuss Mr Farrakhan ,because I don't know him,other than his aggressive speeches.But I like Al Sharpton even though I don't like many things he says.I couldn't care less about race as it is non existent in my eyes,although I am seeing what the generation gap is.The music is SOOOO irritating.I agree about international aid so we should cancel such evil acts by stopping all aid entirely to hostile countries until such time as we effectively review who we like.

edit on 13-4-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: misspelled
I
edit on 13-4-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Missed a point

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Glenn Beck is a Mormon. The Mormon Church was founded on white supremacy to the point that non-whites weren't even allowed membership into Mormonism initially.

It makes sense for a member of a white superiority organization to attack a black superiority organization.

Trying to incite racial tensions.

I didn't know that about Mormons, don't know much about Mormonism, have the book, tried to read it, didn't care for it .

No offense to Mormons.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

or maybe they are just close friends in addition to having compatible beliefs.

its making more sense...Farrakhan and Beck are putting on a show; having more in common with one another than either has with the people they will lead to their destruction.

its a good show; i'll give you that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah, the foundations of Mormonism are..... very interesting. Beyond the obvious white supremacy ideology of its beginnings, Mormon's founder, Jospeh Smith Jr., was a Freemason. Additionally, Occult and Pagan symbols adorn Mormon temples and literature.

Mormonism and Freemasonry

Pagan and Occult Symbols in Mormonism: What Every Latter-day Saint Should Know

Peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

It's a very well orchestrated show.

After the whole revelation about the WWII Tehran Conference, Yalta Conference, and Potsdam Conference, I have become highly suspicious of the motives and agendas behind what's been going on. The three world leaders of the Tehran and Yalta Conferences were Joseph Stalin (USSR), Winston Churchill (Britain), and Franklin D. Roosevelt (U.S.)... all 3 which are confirmed to be Freemasons. During the Potsdam Conference, FDR was no longer president, but instead, U.S. President Harry S. Truman joined Stalin and Churchill. Truman is also a Freemason.

Now we see a member of the Mormon Church (founded by a Freemason), in the media with exposés that "coincidentally" mirror and oppose controversial sentiments. Seems like another agenda.

edit on 4/13/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Readers, dare to allow your neural synapses do what they were designed to do.
Isaiah 13
A Prophecy Against Babylon
1 A prophecy against Babylon that Isaiah son of Amoz saw:
2 Raise a banner on a bare hilltop,
shout to them;
beckon to them
to enter the gates of the nobles.
3 I have commanded those I prepared for battle;
I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath—
those who rejoice in my triumph.

4 Listen, a noise on the mountains,
like that of a great multitude!
Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms,
like nations massing together!
The LORD Almighty is mustering
an army for war.
5 They come from faraway lands,
from the ends of the heavens—
the LORD and the weapons of his wrath—
to destroy the whole country.

6 Wail, for the day of the LORD is near;
it will come like destruction from the Almighty.[a]
7 Because of this, all hands will go limp,
every heart will melt with fear.
8 Terror will seize them,
pain and anguish will grip them;
they will writhe like a woman in labor.
They will look aghast at each other,
their faces aflame.

9 See, the day of the LORD is coming
—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—
to make the land desolate
and destroy the sinners within it.
10 The stars of heaven and their constellations
will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened
and the moon will not give its light.
11 I will punish the world for its evil,
the wicked for their sins.
I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty
and will humble the pride of the ruthless.
12 I will make people scarcer than pure gold,
more rare than the gold of Ophir.
13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble;
and the earth will shake from its place
at the wrath of the LORD Almighty,
in the day of his burning anger.

14 Like a hunted gazelle,
like sheep without a shepherd,
they will all return to their own people,
they will flee to their native land.
15 Whoever is captured will be thrust through;
all who are caught will fall by the sword.
16 Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
their houses will be looted and their wives violated.

17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes,
who do not care for silver
and have no delight in gold.
18 Their bows will strike down the young men;
they will have no mercy on infants,
nor will they look with compassion on children.
19 Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms,
the pride and glory of the Babylonians,
will be overthrown by God
like Sodom and Gomorrah.
20 She will never be inhabited
or lived in through all generations;
there no nomads will pitch their tents,
there no shepherds will rest their flocks.
21 But desert creatures will lie there,
jackals will fill her houses;
there the owls will dwell,
and there the wild goats will leap about.
22 Hyenas will inhabit her strongholds,
jackals her luxurious palaces.
Her time is at hand,
and her days will not be prolonged.
Isaiah 13

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Same principle of hate and separatism, different religion.

Separatism is a dirty word now? Separatism, collectivism, individualism; we have so many evils to avoid.

--United Nations General Assembly--
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide 1948:

"All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development."

I take it you advocate a Borg slavery were everyone is forcibly assimilated into your collective? Resistance is futile? It has always been the separatist that were fighting for freedom from tyranny, just watch Star Wars.

Any religion promoting hate, violence, or fear should be highly questioned by the collective of mankind.

So should we hate such a religion or should we just fear it? What kind of bigotry are you promoting?
edit on 14-4-2012 by Wotaneyed because: Because I always do

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Now I remember another fiction about race attributed to Farrakhan from February:

articles.chicagotribune.com...

In this article he outlines his vision for an attack upon the President...

he even suggested that a person from his own flock of seagulls may the patsy 'they' use to do the job.

I don't think i've ever heard anyone from that organization speak like this before.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotaneyed

Religion is wonderful. I have learned so much from established mainstream religion. Much wisdom, courage, strength, and comfort can come from religion. All are free to believe and understand as they so know. However, to what good end is it to hold religious egotism in one's heart to the extent of wars, jihads, crusades... religious egotism to the point of an almost apathy for those of other faiths.

I know that YOU are my brother/sister, as well as all of mankind. I treat believers and non-believers as my Self. I am striving towards and awaiting a future of Peace and Unity... not one of torment, punishment, and hell fire.

Why call me a bigot? What's your post have to do with the topic being discussed?

Peace.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Honestly, I expected that the attacks upon America would have ceased by now...but each day I awake...its more intense. Not intense in a way that is obvious, but intense and subtle at the same time.

Glenn Beck's highly anticipated special exposing the true face of Nation of Islam leader of over 30 years, Louis Farrakhan, aired Thursday evening on GBTV. What was revealed might shock you. When weighing the idea of featuring an expose on this notorious figure, security experts expressed concern over Beck's desire, given the Nation of Islam's violent history.

news.yahoo.com...

What's the real problem...could someone answer such a simple question?

OH Boy, I can here the responses now, but yea he a real piece of work, sad that people buy into his hate doctrine.

I don't think they do anymore. He isn't even relevant. I bet 90%P of the American population thinks he is already dead.

Most black Americans can't stand the guy. Sure he sucks. He sucks bad.

But really? To make a tv program about the man when 95% percent of use forgot all about him.

This is just fuel for the fire.

They not only want us to hate Louis even more than we already do.

They want us to hate them all.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Doesn't the Bible's "Book of Revelations" also say that their God is going to destroy all of mankind, save the believers? Where's the ruckus over that? Same principle of hate and separatism, different religion.

Any religion promoting hate, violence, or fear should be highly questioned by the collective of mankind.

Peace.

Not like he doesn't give you millions of chances each time you draw breath to get out of the way. You have from the time you reach the age of accountability to the day you die to surrender your heart to him and submit. Now to a person that has any common sense, if the boulder is rolling towards you, you would jump out of the way. What happens to you will be your own fault for standing in the way of the boulder. It will not be us putting you down it will be the Messiah. If you would like to surrender, hit your knees and confess your sins and ask him to forgive you and come into your life and save you from yourself. If you want to make complaints, he will not hear it. Right now mankind is under the period of grace and mercy where salvation is free. When that grace period is up, your last chance is to die for him and not like the muslim martyr who kill other people when they die martyrs. When you die a martyr for him it is for his sake, not your own. If you don't like the second option of dying a martyr, surrender now and all will be well.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Show me your messiah and I will show you my brother.
Fear not

Peace.

edit on 4/14/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Is Farakhan's hostility a result of his old age and that he knows that he doesn't have long on this Earth...or is was this his plan all along?

I think it's the result of people shoving money down his stupid pie hole.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The NOI only boasts a few dozen of thousands of members. Because of their ideology of black superiority and separatism, the vast majority of its members are African Americans.

There is no huge scandal going on besides the normal rhetoric of racial hatred. The NOI is an non-existential threat.

I think Glenn Beck may be trumping up the NOI because of the entire Zimmerman/Martin case, in an attempt to further insight racial tensions between blacks and whites.

Agree. And thank you for all your insightful posts.

Glenn Beck etal will probably also bring up The New Black Panther Party. There will be an attempt to make a bridge to the past with the original Black Panther Party, to fan the flames of current hatred, but

Members of the original Black Panther Party, which has no connection to the NBPP, have heavily criticized the New Black Panther Party. An open letter from the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation, which is run by members of the original Black Panther Party, decries the NBPP for being a hateful and unconstructive group. Bobby Seale, a famous founding member of the original Panthers, calls the organization "a black racist hate group."

source above
edit on 15-4-2012 by desert because: fix url

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
these guys are lame stream media

they work from a script guys

turn off the tv especially THE FOX

and the religion thang is for the uneducated or gullible folk

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join