It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘My God Will Wipe This Country From the Face of the Earth’: The Real Louis Farrakhan in His Own

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Difference is that basically nobody in this day and age takes the bible serious, except some brainwashd idiots. Most western countries don't follow the bible or religion,

That's funny there are over seven billion Christians on the planet still the largest religion and spreading like fire fire in China.

Yours truly,The idiot

edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I hope this is an attempt at being ironic.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
reply to post by michaelbrux

All Christians who believe in the Rapture, Armageddon, or Second Coming believe that world-wide chaos and destruction must precede God's government being set up on Earth with Jesus as its ruler. Part of that destruction includes countries being destroyed around the world for glorifying and promoting evil. Many Christians believe that America it the Harlot or Babylon in Revelations.

Why is Louis Farrakhan's point of view any different from Christian ministers who have been preaching the same thing for years?

What about Harold Camping?

You have a point, no one said angels are nice guys, they are huge warriors.

I spent my life praying for Armageddon not to happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Difference is that basically nobody in this day and age takes the bible serious, except some brainwashd idiots. Most western countries don't follow the bible or religion,

That's funny there are over seven billion Christians on the planet still the largest religion and spreading like fire fire in China.

Yours truly,The idiot

edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I hope this is an attempt at being ironic.

I don't know I don't know what I am talking about, just ignore me, most everyone else does.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Isn't Glenn Beck decades late on this news? Everyone knows Farrakhan is a hateful psychopath.

Out of the 40 million black people in the USA only a few thousand are in the Nation of Islam. Wikipedia says 20,000 and I even have doubts it's that many.

Why should the media fixate on him? He's a washed up old racist growing cobwebs. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see the MSM focusing on the things David Duke still says?

edit on 13-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Its only the far side of wacko zealots who swallow all of Farrakhans words. I dont think its much to worry about.. never was. As long as you arent in the line of fire if he ever forgets a pill and pulls his armys trigger, he would he squashed in an instant and there isnt much to worry about. Its a Jim Jones type of thing
I dont think too many people give a hoot in hell what he says, its the media thats pushing him out there so whites think there is this scary black army and all blacks hate whites. Like the husband said ( he is white) he is insulted that the media and those who run it think whites in general are stupid enough to believe it. The media should be drawn and quartered.. all of em. Gonna take a lot of Horses..

I personally have people close to me who are "followers" in the Nation, they arent waging a race war.. and dont believe in this genocidal madness. Even the ones who believe the "white devil" thing in theory arent killing anyone. Theyre allowed and have the freedom to hate whomever they want for whatever stupid reasons. We ALL are allowed that. Good thing the majority of all of us on this country.. black white and browns like me.. arent blind and stupid.. we dont want to kill anyone over something as ridiculous as skin color. The media doesnt want you to believe that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Im not an xtian, but thats one of the coolest things I discovered when I got older and researched real christianity. Angels arent obese pink babies with wings and harps.. theyre badass warriors. God isnt some senile old guy, it said god is a man of war, his name is Lord.
The bible is pretty cool if you ask me.. and you can get past the complete BS thats taught in so many places today.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Is Farakhan's hostility a result of his old age and that he knows that he doesn't have long on this Earth...or is was this his plan all along?

I wonder what you find so strange. I like his speeches. Why do you cheer for a corrupt criminal government?

I feel like people like you,the cheerleaders of the US government are traitors to the human race.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

I haven't heard of any crimes which the US Government has committed; perhaps you'd be kind enough to make specific accusation.

I learned many years ago that the only people with real knowledge of a crime are co-conspirators in the very crimes which they accuse others of...

please, tell me what you know of criminals.

nevertheless, thank you for clarifying your views and support for Farrakhan...I just need things explained to me in simple to understand sentences...the human race thanks you also.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

However things are a little different at this point in history, when you couple this with black revelation theology being preached in the pulpit, like Rev Wright.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

However things are a little different at this point in history, when you couple this with black revelation theology being preached in the pulpit, like Rev Wright.

Its Black Liberation Theology, and its a mishmash. There arent as many followers of it as you are lead to believe. Honestly.

Let em edit to say that it was started only decades ago and was to liberate an oppressed people, the roots are good. The way it has been twisted is horrific.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Advantage because: clarification

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Does Farrakhan's anger have anything to do with how his mentor and good friend Moammar met his end?

Considering how much the quality of life of all Chicagoans and others throughout the United States that the Nation of Islam claims to care for has improved over the last 30 years, I'd of thought that the Honorable Minister would be far more subdued in his estimation of his neighbor...but many on this thread have confirmed he has always been this way...

...why no change yet?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Its Black Liberation Theology, and its a mishmash. There arent as many followers of it as you are lead to believe. Honestly.

Let em edit to say that it was started only decades ago and was to liberate an oppressed people, the roots are good. The way it has been twisted is horrific.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Advantage because: clarification

I apologize, yes it is liberation, I was still thinking of angels when I posted revelations I guess, lol

I agree the roots are good, I was born and raised the Free Methodist church, and I don't know how wide spread BLT is either.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Does Farrakhan's anger have anything to do with how his mentor and good friend Moammar met his end?

Considering how much the quality of life of all Chicagoans and others throughout the United States that the Nation of Islam claims to care for has improved over the last 30 years, I'd of thought that the Honorable Minister would be far more subdued in his estimation of his neighbor...but many on this thread have confirmed he has always been this way...

...why no change yet?

Gaddhafi?? Oh I do NOT think he wields power like that.. LOL!

I live in Illinois now. Have spent time in my life in Chicago. This is MY opinion just from what I have experienced. The improvement he claims as he sits in his mansion while "his" people suffer is ridiculous. Its a travesty. They may do good works here and there.. but improvement in the life of "his" people that he claims? Ridiculous. The poverty, illiteracy, sickness, etc is terrible in Chicago.. and the crime is horrible. Black on black crime taking out children and young black men who only needed guidance and mentoring.. not force fed hate. Hate of others, hate of whites, hate of their brother.. sickening.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

...why no change yet?

I live in Illinois now. Have spent time in my life in Chicago. This is MY opinion just from what I have experienced. The improvement he claims as he sits in his mansion while "his" people suffer is ridiculous. Its a travesty. They may do good works here and there.. but improvement in the life of "his" people that he claims? Ridiculous. The poverty, illiteracy, sickness, etc is terrible in Chicago.. and the crime is horrible. Black on black crime taking out children and young black men who only needed guidance and mentoring.. not force fed hate. Hate of others, hate of whites, hate of their brother.. sickening.

When Gaddafi was unsuccessfully running for his life in Libya, he appointed Farrakhan as his representative leader in the United States.

Gaddafi financed NOI operations for decades, i think NOI is still paying off a loan for their Mosque, in addition to a number of other activities...I assume this is correct as no one has disputed it...but if it is not true, i'd be nice for someone to say something.

and I was talking about the quality of life for people in Chicago in general, not necessarily farrakhan's people...but if farrakhan prays to his god for the destruction of the system and his god delivers, i feel its implied that he plans to take care of all the widows and orphans that will be created at his request.

i'm a native of Chicagoland myself...i remember what the 70s and 80s were like...and my opinion is that things are far better...chicago of 1993, for example, and chicago of 2012 are two different places...

surely he sees this...why so hateful, why still so angry...if he has a good, specific, reason...i'd love to hear it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Doesn't the Bible's "Book of Revelations" also say that their God is going to destroy all of mankind, save the believers? Where's the ruckus over that? Same principle of hate and separatism, different religion.

Any religion promoting hate, violence, or fear should be highly questioned by the collective of mankind.

Peace.

edit on 4/13/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

If you believe that the Author of Creation, Jesus/Yahushua, promotes hate, violence or fear - which then equates Him with Farrakhan and Islam - then you are seriously in error. God has no need to force worship from His own creation, and His purpose for creation is His Own. Only today would anybody call that 'hatred'.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Is Farakhan's hostility a result of his old age and that he knows that he doesn't have long on this Earth...or is was this his plan all along?

I wonder what you find so strange. I like his speeches. Why do you cheer for a corrupt criminal government?

I feel like people like you,the cheerleaders of the US government are traitors to the human race.

I haven't heard of any crimes which the US Government has committed; perhaps you'd be kind enough to make specific accusation.

I learned many years ago that the only people with real knowledge of a crime are co-conspirators in the very crimes which they accuse others of...

nevertheless, thank you for clarifying your views and support for Farrakhan...I just need things explained to me in simple to understand sentences...the human race thanks you also.

www.rense.com...

What do you mean though? Are you being serious? You dont think the US has commited war crimes? You are not outraged by what your country has done to.....lets just focus on Iraq to make it easy. You support that? You support the IMF? You support your Foriegn Aid Program?

Im guessing you are a Head Cheerleader since you link to Glenn Beck. Pretty telling.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.countercurrents.org...

www.washingtonsblog.com...

And again,if you do not call for an end to the United States Political Duopoly you are a traitor to the human race.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

basically nobody in this day and age takes the bible serious, except some brainwashd idiots.

You have just insulted approximately 2.1 billion people worldwide, and with your comments on the Quran an additional 1.5 billion.

www.adherents.com...

edit on 13-4-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: correct numbers

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

...why no change yet?

When Gaddafi was unsuccessfully running for his life in Libya, he appointed Farrakhan as his representative leader in the United States.

Gaddafi financed NOI operations for decades, i think NOI is still paying off a loan for their Mosque, in addition to a number of other activities...I assume this is correct as no one has disputed it...but if it is not true, i'd be nice for someone to say something.

and I was talking about the quality of life for people in Chicago in general, not necessarily farrakhan's people...but if farrakhan prays to his god for the destruction of the system and his god delivers, i feel its implied that he plans to take care of all the widows and orphans that will be created at his request.

i'm a native of Chicagoland myself...i remember what the 70s and 80s were like...and my opinion is that things are far better...chicago of 1993, for example, and chicago of 2012 are two different places...

surely he sees this...why so hateful, why still so angry...if he has a good, specific, reason...i'd love to hear it.

All of the widows and children. I havent heard that said or implied. Not ALL from what he has been preaching for years. Maybe he has changed his mind and has said something I havent heard, I certainlhy dont keep track of all of his rantings.. LOL! I also dont believe that any lowly Joe American is privy to the exact deals made and probably never will have any hard evidence concerning the true financial dealings. I dont even pretend I know what all of that is about.

He sees everything, he isnt crazy or stupid.. he is intelligent, shrewd, and unfortunately a nutball. Why so hateful? I dont know. Being on a conspiracy website Ive thought some strange things : that he is a shill to incite violence from a shadow leader here in the US, he just truly believes what he is saying.. so the anger and hatefulness comes from being a zealot or "true believer", he is charged by someone out of country to preach specific things for a certain outcome.. an orchestration... a false flag event in Chicago and Farrakhan can say he prayed and it happened.. who knows. I cant imagine why, myself. I just cant bring myself to believe there will be a race war as so many are saying ( and some rubbing their hands in glee at the prospect of it ) and using Farrakhans words to "prove" it.

Better question is why do YOU think he is so hateful? You were in Chicago longer than I was.. I was early 2000's. To me, its went to hell in a handbasket since I was there compared to now.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

www.rense.com...

What do you mean though? Are you being serious? You dont think the US has commited war crimes? You are not outraged by what your country has done to.....lets just focus on Iraq to make it easy. You support that? You support the IMF? You support your Foriegn Aid Program?

Im guessing you are a Head Cheerleader since you link to Glenn Beck. Pretty telling.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes. I'm being serious...what crimes has the United States Government committed? I've heard generalizations, such as the US committed war crimes, but no one gives me specific instances where the Government has committed a crime related to war or otherwise...

My country has liberated the whole world and sent the oppressors into hiding...why should I be outraged by this?

What crime did the US commit in Iraq...I was under the impression that the now defunct Islamic State of Iraq did most of the killing...

of course I support a monetary fund for developing nations and foreign aid so that nations have flexibility and time to get through tough times.

Glenn Beck wrote the story...just another person on the internet that does news from my point of view?

seems a bit preachy I suppose and the chalkboard thing was weird...but I don't know much of him...

and you still haven't said anything specific...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

www.rense.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes. I'm being serious...what crimes has the United States Government committed? I've heard generalizations, such as the US committed war crimes, but no one gives me specific instances where the Government has committed a crime related to war or otherwise...

My country has liberated the whole world and sent the oppressors into hiding...why should I be outraged by this?

What crime did the US commit in Iraq...I was under the impression that the now defunct Islamic State of Iraq did most of the killing...

of course I support a monetary fund for developing nations and foreign aid so that nations have flexibility and time to get through tough times.

Glenn Beck wrote the story...just another person on the internet that does news from my point of view?

seems a bit preachy I suppose and the chalkboard thing was weird...but I don't know much of him...

and you still haven't said anything specific...

How many links do you want?

And I knew you were the kind of person that has no idea how "Foriegn Aid' works. The ignorance and blind faith of the majority of the American public is infuriating. Im not sure if you are all brainwashed or braindead.
www.la.org.au...
Ron Paul explains it really well.
But really,its infuriating that you guys support something like the IMF. And actually comfort yourselves by believing the deluded notion that you are some kind of saviours. You are the destroyers.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

In this Chicago Tribune article Louis Farrakhan praises his 'brother' Moammar...I just thought maybe farrakhan's great affection for him has hardened his heart against those he feels are responsible for Gadhafi's ultra violent death...

articles.chicagotribune.com... hafi

If a country is wiped from the face of the earth...widows and orphans are usually what's left...if they aren't that means they were wiped as well.

Chicago experienced a great deal of development in the 1990's and by 2000 it was pretty calm...and then of course someone attempted to decapitate the US Government and the development slowed and things changed from unbridled optimism to reluctant uncertainty.

But compared to the 70s and 80s, it still is still far improved.

As a well known leader of people...I just thought it would be appropriate for someone of Farrakhan's social and cultural stature to lead his people by the still waters, not by the raging sea.

but he's real smart and sees everything, so i guess he knows better than me what his people need.
edit on 13-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

but he's real smart and sees everything, so i guess he knows better than me what his people need.
edit on 13-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

I dont believe he knows what still waters are. There are by far better leaders, but they dont het media face time. I just do NOT believe he wields much power. He knows what HE needs. Guess I wonder what *he* needs because I believe his people are secondary.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join