It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How Do i get into this fourm? i never been able to
Whats in it?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
How Do i get into this fourm? i never been able to
Whats in it?

Astral projection is the only way I know of.....:inside are all the things you've always wanted to know...and piles of flags and stars with golden buckets to scoop them into....

Des
edit on 12-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

How the hell do i astral travel into a forum lol?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

The same way you do it anywhere else, just think you do and close your eyes...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This isint really any help though...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This isint really any help though...

Ahhhh...but I see you already posted a new thread on needing tips on Astral Travel...you are going in the right direction Grasshopper....

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Don't ask, my friend, the forum will come to you........

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
you have to type the name of every mod and super mod in a thread and you will gain entry...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm curious too. Can anyone shed some light as to what this forum might be?

In the mean-time, lets dig for some clues:

1. It features a picture of a rat. (biological and experimental and gene therapy and modification)

However, it could also very well be a joke and a place the MODs go to talk about everyone else. Kinda like the teachers room.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Make 200 posts to gain entry into "RATS". Some newbies to ATS get in there with some loophole, but ATS wants you to be familiar with the site before you get that access.
edit on 12-4-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

ADD: its for the more intelligent, and mature ATS members, no one line crap, smart-ass comments

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Has anyone ever actually been in the forum?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

As I said, make 200 posts. And yes, its real and exists
and there are many good in-depth threads

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Has anyone ever actually been in the forum?

Where do you think I got all my flags and stars...it also bestows immortality ....

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well... I could tell ya..but the people there might kill us both!

Seriously.. I don't know how much ATS wants discussed about RATS, given the fact it's been removed from public index and such, deliberately..but I'll say this to answer your question. Access to RATS comes with time, activity and quality contributions.

Someone else can spec the numbers if they want.. I'll leave it with my explanation because I think it sounds much better than xx number of posts or xx number of ATS points and you get in. That sounds so.....cheap. lol

You'll get access with time here and posting though...it is a matter of numbers reached. When you get there...don't expect the secret to who killed Kennedy or the secret back way into Area 51. lol.... It's Really quiet and Really interesting...but not Really 'sensitive' in a way you need feel left out.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Try using the 'search' function on the site to find your answers.

Here's a link to a thread that already exists that discusses the RATS forum:
RATS FORUM

Here's a quote by Forum Mod "Hefficide":

RATS (Really Above Top Secret) is a forum that requires a set amount of posts to enter, though the standards have changed recently and I am unsure of the current "price of entry". There's no conspiracy here... Just a part of ATS that requires a bit of posting history to enter. ~Heff
posted on 26-1-2011 @ 02:05 PM

Hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ive been in there, the top thread that was in their looked like a joke at that time. I haven't been back since.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Swats Wrabbit with a limp carrot....don't give it all away...you siwwy Wrabbit.....

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Ive been in there, the top thread that was in their looked like a joke at that time. I haven't been back since.

Oh...you've missed a lot. We've redecorated the whole place. Final vote was for the Star Ship Enterprise theme....the aliens just love the hell out of the bar....I holodance there every other weekend.....

Des

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Swats Wrabbit with a limp carrot....don't give it all away...you siwwy Wrabbit.....

Des

Well, I can't go talking about the book of secrets we're all reading from over....oh dear.. now I've gone and done it.

(changes name....moves out of the nation...and digs a deeeep new hole to hide in)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It is removed from the gen public so the trolls don't come in and ruin the whole thing, it is a post anything forum for those who want serious replies and discussion. Show you are a worth while poster and it will unlock for you sometime in the silence of the night.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join